Check your account email address ×

2019 Polaris @ 8pm tonight

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Hmm is this another one of your fantasies that involve me?  I'm flattered I really am but I'm not gay or bi so if you could find someone else I'd appreciate that. :bc: 

Sites homosexual posts what? :finger: Faggot

• Platinum Contributing Member

My guess is Poo sales where hurt by the Doo 850 and might be a bit of rush to market.   Its only available on spring check models.  

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I think that looks sharp.  I'd take that stupid lighting bold off of the hood though.

And really?  A Doo guy having a fit about colors?  NO.  :lol:

Uuhhhh... M for Mountain

Alpha Cat Graphics R1 .jpg

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My guess is Poo sales where hurt by the Doo 850 and might be a bit of rush to market.   Its only available on spring check models.  

Give it a few years for textron to get things going. Either going to be great or crash and burn

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe, doo has been making a big push in the mountain segment that Poo has dominated mostly. Its fun to see poo fighting back. :bc:

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Give it a few years for textron to get things going. Either going to be great or crash and burn

Well they arent going to make it with guys like Zambroni in their wheelhouse buying clapped out used race sleds instead of the newest and greatest. And it wont help them this year without having anything new and exciting out... Shit they just FINALLY got sdi... 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I agree.   I love HP wars rather 2 or 4 stroke.   Too bad Doo and Poo refuse to create 4 stroke war.

My bet is Cat is kicking itself in the ass right now only having the 800.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, awful knawful said:

Oh your butt buddy!

The One you are always defending. 

Yeah he's a fucking asshole!

I put him on ignore. You should try it with momo and stop fucking every thread up!

Pot meet kettle :lol: 

43 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well they arent going to make it with guys like Zambroni in their wheelhouse buying clapped out used race sleds instead of the newest and greatest. And it wont help them this year without having anything new and exciting out... Shit they just FINALLY got sdi... 

Don’t know much about sleds, eh? Well, that’s ok.  You bought the right brand for that. 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t know much about sleds, eh? Well, that’s ok.  You bought the right brand for that. 

Is clapped out race sleds where its at? I guess Im not the only one who doesnt know much about sleds. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You've proven time and time again you really have no clue about anything to do with sleds 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

"watch me jump this sweet driveway yo" "those guys will never catch me once I get to the tight and twisties"

“Sit back and let me tell you a story on how fuel is delivered to the pistons......with minor differences on each model.”

I haven’t seen ownage in a thread like that since that dunce fired up his sled and it took off and  crashed into a stall on the inside of his barn.

Wait...that wasn’t you too was it?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

"watch me jump this sweet driveway yo" "those guys will never catch me once I get to the tight and twisties"

I heard he weighs like 400lbs. I doubt he is jumping anything. Probably needs the heavy duty springs and shocks so his fat ass doesnt break the sled.