Check your account email address ×

Serious question on gun control

ckf

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The "ban" word concerning guns is not being used by legislators either.  But it's the goal.  And the argument for "it is not the goal" doesn't matter.  It is what it appears to citizens.  The left is not to be trusted on this issue and hence, isn't going to be....in even the smallest of fashions.  Not sure that's good...but, it is what it is.  If a group presents itself as non-trustworthy thorugh the rhetoric of their fans/followers/groupies....whatever.  Then that's what they'll be labelled as.

Actually many are making the ban argument, along with many of the recently impacted students in Florida.

If the right just remains ignorant with their heads buried in the sand they will get railroaded into that position.  I prefer to avoid that by putting forth reasonable measures.

Neal

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

This is why the alphas are stand-offish with gun laws. The betas just want to throw a bunch of shit and hope something sticks without really thinking it through, and gun enthusiasts are the only ones who get the shit stuck to them.

The majority of alphas are idiotic and can't understand that small changes are more desirable than the alternative of bans.  They remain idiotically ignorant, and stupid on the issue. 

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The majority of alphas are idiotic and can't understand that small changes are more desirable than the alternative of bans.  They remain idiotically ignorant, and stupid on the issue. 

Neal

Don’t get all upset. There is zero point in making token laws when in the end they generally just end up making technical criminals out of law abiding citizens and miss the mark of their intended purpose 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Then we make the token gesture.  We can make 100 token gestures and they will add up to a meaningful change, while not removing rights of citizens to own guns.

Neal

Well, I don't disagree.  But token gestures don't seem to be the popular move.  It seems nobody wants a "token gesture", or really, a solid gesture.  Again, we've got societal issues here in the good ol' USA that don't seem to be of much concern other than the catch phrase "mental health issues", which is a lie in itself if you ask me...it's like saying we have problems with oxygen consumption.  Real prevention can be more easily done with harsh...almost barbaric consequences.  But that's not gonna happen either...cuz...again.....a nation divided by race.  Now more than ever.  

This is why the alphas are stand-offish with gun laws. The betas just want to throw a bunch of shit and hope something sticks without really thinking it through, and gun enthusiasts are the only ones who get the shit stuck to them.

Yep.  And people with guns don't like getting shit thrown at them!  :lol: Now, if the "alt-left" (for Neal) can just get those pesky guns away from those people trying to curb the librul fascist movement........    They'd just die by bats, knives axes and crow bars.  :lmao:  Fucking Beta-librul-cucks!!!!!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Don’t get all upset. There is zero point in making token laws when in the end they generally just end up making technical criminals out of law abiding citizens and miss the mark of their intended purpose 

Remember the removal of the "bayonet lug" under Clinton?  :lol: "token effort".  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Remember the removal of the "bayonet lug" under Clinton?  :lol: "token effort".  

These token gestures can be very problematic. Like here everyone thought DUI’s were still too high so they lowered the limits below legally intoxicated. Well guess what, DUI’s went up even more and then people are freaking that it’s an epidemic lol. But now you have people who were driving while legally sober getting DUI’s when the people driving around in the .06 range aren’t even close to the problem any way.

kneewjerk laws have unintended consequences. 

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Dumb.  This is like that stupid statement, "Male masculinity is toxic."  :lol: It always seems to be made by beta-cucks with no masculinity and a weirdly self appointed :"intellectual elitie" title.  As they feverishly go about designating "safe spaces" and offering phrases of "run, hide, tell" as a security blanket.

Yep...weak minds (and weak bodies) prefer leadership of the same.  Ahhhhh......validation!!!!

:lol:

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Actually many are making the ban argument, along with many of the recently impacted students in Florida.

If the right just remains ignorant with their heads buried in the sand they will get railroaded into that position.  I prefer to avoid that by putting forth reasonable measures.

Neal

I'm referencing "total gun ban".  It's always the "token bans" that the politicains are spewing.  But look at what their fan base is saying.  It's TOTAL BAN.  And that's what the right is seeing too.  It will never happen.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm referencing "total gun ban".  It's always the "token bans" that the politicains are spewing.  But look at what their fan base is saying.  It's TOTAL BAN.  And that's what the right is seeing too.  It will never happen.

Total ban :lmao: STFU - nobody with any influence is calling for a total ban.  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dumb.  This is like that stupid statement, "Male masculinity is toxic."  :lol: It always seems to be made by beta-cucks with no masculinity and a weirdly self appointed :"intellectual elitie" title.  As they feverishly go about designating "safe spaces" and offering phrases of "run, hide, tell" as a security blanket.

Yep...weak minds (and weak bodies) prefer leadership of the same.  Ahhhhh......validation!!!!

:lol:

That’s another problem. A lot of these token law ideas are spewed by people who have zero clue about guns. They want to ban some guns just because they look scary lol

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Not upset at all, just pointing out the flaws in alpha thinking.  :bc:

These suggestions don't, hence your misplaced and wrongheaded label of token.

Neal

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Total ban has never been suggested as far as I have ever read.  Only assult weapons ban.

Of course it will never happen, but an assult weapons ban might.  Especially if alpha cucks keep their heads in the sand.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not upset at all, just pointing out the flaws in alpha thinking.  :bc:

These suggestions don't, hence your misplaced and wrongheaded label of token.

Neal

My thinking is proper though 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s another problem. A lot of these token law ideas are spewed by people who have zero clue about guns. They want to ban some guns just because they look scary lol

Right, and the alpha cucks keeping their heads in the sand on recommend paths of gun control will end up causing bans.  Idiots.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Right, and the alpha cucks keeping their heads in the sand on recommend paths of gun control will end up causing bans.  Idiots.

Neal

Because intelligent minds reject silly ideas oops

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Neal is such a liberal.  :lol:

Lol yeah

its like a house starts on fire and the liberals panic “oh SHIT! Just do SOMETHING!!!”

*liberals quickly pour gas on it without thinking and make the situation even worse*

then try to ban gas and fire 

• Haha 1

Lol yeah

its like a house starts on fire and the liberals panic “oh SHIT! Just do SOMETHING!!!”

*liberals quickly pour gas on it without thinking and make the situation even worse*

:lol: Literally just coughed up my coffee...with bacon in it.  

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol yeah

That there is a Liberal in a nutshell.:lol:

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Exactly . The reason ar's are used is these people see em on the news. Its a varmit round. The military adopted it because it does a great job of wounding. The premesis being if you wound a guy it takes 2 guys to carry him out of the battle. Therefore you took 3 guys out of the fight. 

Want a deadly fucking gun , use a 3" 12 gauge 00 buck shot. 15 bullets for every trigger pull. Perfectly legal to buy. I have a box sitting right here on my desk.

Just trying to circle back a bit now.  YEP!  A street sweeper would be my choice to inflict maximum casualties and death.  Most anti-gun advocates know so little about ballistics and weaponry it is actually astonishing.  Again...just emotions runneth over.  The librul way!!!

While the 5.56 (.223) is an effective round and deadly round at close range, it is primarily a debilitating, wound infliction round..and massive one at that.  It will usually splinter at impact sending multiple fragments into the body in different directions causing debilitation and shock.  It's a nasty little shit too....a very painful way to bleed out internally which, is how most deaths occur.  It's also a unique round in sonic form that will allow it to pierce through most out wear including most fragmentaion vests.  It's light, fast moving and still among one of the best out there for warfare.  People that are opting for the 7.62 version for more "knock down" are the same ones buying "bump stocks".  :lmao:

BUT, for what it is being used for (multiple undarmed, unclad targets in a group), an AR, or any military rifle is the wrong piece.  A good semi-auto SG, with easy feed and 00 or even better, #4 sending 2 dozen marbles down range (short range) would be more effective.  Hell, I keep mine loaded with alternating bird and target shells.  If I were to really want to hose people, a nice drum would really make things messy.  Amateurs among us that watch too many movies or, play too many video games.