Check your account email address ×

Serious question on gun control

ckf

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, even if there was a law..which I know some states have, they aren't being followed anyway.  I've never sold any of my shit to people I didn't know so I could care less about paperwork...and even if one did somehow, in some weird alternate universe get tracked back to me after it was used for foolishness....Not my problem, or...tell me what the small fine is so I can pay it.

Couldn't* :wall:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just run at the mouth spewing shit that doesn't pertain to anything.

Your ideas don't make any rational sense to prevent this from happening.  "WE JUST NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!"  isn't an idea or a plan.

So, my posts must make sense to you then.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Your ideas don't make any rational sense to prevent this from happening.  "WE JUST NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!"  isn't an idea or a plan.

So, my posts must make sense to you then.  :lol:

Right because making the law consistent as far as background checks and closing loopholes is doing nothing....but hey  you only sell guns to people you know but even if something happens after you sell it not your problem.....yeah that's all very rational.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Couldn't* :wall:

Yeah....you got me there.  My bad.  

See @NaturallyAspirated?  This is how one admits when they were wrong.  But wait, Dave, if I did some math on the apostrophe flick and multiply that by the alphabet ratio...then really..I'M RiGHT!!!!!!!  :lol:

Poor Neal.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....you got me there.  My bad.  

See @NaturallyAspirated?  This is how one admits when they were wrong.  But wait, Dave, if I did some math on the apostrophe flick and multiply that by the alphabet ratio...then really..I'M RiGHT!!!!!!!  :lol:

Poor Neal.

I don't make mistakes.  :news:

If you don't think I've admitted a typo or grammatical error you're just plain ignorant. 

Neal

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because making the law consistent as far as background checks and closing loopholes is doing nothing....but hey  you only sell guns to people you know but even if something happens after you sell it not your problem.....yeah that's all very rational.

It's not my problem.  Because that's not the law.  I'm all for making consistant background checks and closing loopholes (depending on what they are).  Why are we acting like this guy shouldn't have been able to buy a gun?  He SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!!!   Clearly everyone involved including our illustrious FBI dropped the ball on this one.  The laws and warning signs were there...but everybody was asleep at the wheel.  Now, GUNS!!!!!!!  Again!!!  It's stupidy repeating.

We keep blaming guns and keep trying to find more ways to make laws to prevent ownership, instead of acknowledging some real problems within our societies.  It's hard to believe but nobody is asking why a weird proportion of these shootings happen on school grounds.  Why is that I wonder?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Republicans better step up and change gun laws before the millennial look to ban all Americans from owning handguns an semi auto rifles a few years from now.

This whole "Constitution" thing may get in the way. I can't READ a fucking news article nowadays without a video getting shoved in my browser, good luck Millennials comprehending the cursive writing on the Bill of Rights!

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

This whole "Constitution" thing may get in the way. I can't READ a fucking news article nowadays without a video getting shoved in my browser, good luck Millennials comprehending the cursive writing on the Bill of Rights!

Oh you have the right to bear arms it will be with restrictions.....many

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Really.  And just think...all they wiz-jerk offs need to do is ban all the weapons...then go collect them.  Eazy Peazy!!!  Good fucking luck.  And no, the military isn't going to help you do it.  That's the most laughable thing I see posted in here.  The liberals think the will "sik" the military on it's citizens.  :lol: So woefully out of touch!

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh you have the right to bear arms it will be with restrictions.....many

Already there you pants shitter.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not my problem.  Because that's not the law.  I'm all for making consistant background checks and closing loopholes (depending on what they are).  Why are we acting like this guy shouldn't have been able to buy a gun?  He SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!!!   Clearly everyone involved including our illustrious FBI dropped the ball on this one.  The laws and warning signs were there...but everybody was asleep at the wheel.  Now, GUNS!!!!!!!  Again!!!  It's stupidy repeating.

We keep blaming guns and keep trying to find more ways to make laws to prevent ownership, instead of acknowledging some real problems within our societies.  It's hard to believe but nobody is asking why a weird proportion of these shootings happen on school grounds.  Why is that I wonder?

Correct. Follow the damn laws we already have! Schools are gun free zones, fucking prick probably couldn't read, bet he still got a ribbon in the spelling bee though! :fuckyou:

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Correct. Follow the damn laws we already have! Schools are gun free zones, fucking prick probably couldn't read, bet he still got a ribbon in the spelling bee though! :fuckyou:

Oh, schools now are bully free, name calling free, violence free, Phys Ed free, contact sports free, competition free, safety zones!!!!  Now, who didn't get a medal and a valintines day rose and loly-pop?  They are in all of the art and theatre classes available for pick up!  Just be quiet as not to interfere with the Muslim prayer rooms!  :lmao:

The important thing is we all teach our kids to keep all our frustration inside because there are no outlets to slowly vent them away because it may lead to somebody feeling inferior or sad inside.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really.  And just think...all they wiz-jerk offs need to do is ban all the weapons...then go collect them.  Eazy Peazy!!!  Good fucking luck.  And no, the military isn't going to help you do it.  That's the most laughable thing I see posted in here.  The liberals think the will "sik" the military on it's citizens.  :lol: So woefully out of touch!

Already there you pants shitter.

With the exception of starting your sentence with a conjunction, this is the best quote for the evening! :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

With the exception of starting your sentence with a conjunction, this is the best quote for the evening! :thumbsup:

I like to start sentences with "And", when I get tired of doing this...........  :lmao:

it's also a way to head off the next thought in another feeble mind here.  

LOLOL.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's pretty accurate actually. :lol:

I've seen some really good ones with actual quotes from politcians...it's hilarious how little these fops know about guns.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup, but trying to explain that to the left is like trying to push water uphill with a rake...

:bashhead:

Now fuck me...that was funny!  :lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Most criminals get their handguns through firearms traffickers via straw purchasing. A trickle come through gun shows. Clearly better stats are needed in order to firm better legislation. 

The ATF puts the number of gun from gun shows that were not sold by an FFL ( BC needed ) to later be used in a crime. at less then 3 $ of all guns used in crimes. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, even if there was a law..which I know some states have, they aren't being followed anyway.  I've never sold any of my shit to people I didn't know so I could care less about paperwork...and even if one did somehow, in some weird alternate universe get tracked back to me after it was used for foolishness....Not my problem, or...tell me what the small fine is so I can pay it.

There is no way to get it tracked back to you. Any paperwork on the FBI's end of a 4473 must be destroyed within 48 hrs of said transfer.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Children don't shoot back.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I actually believe it is more than just that.  Although, Sandy hook was just plain weird.

Shock value? Maybe both. But all these shooters are pussies , nobody's, weirdo's.