Check your account email address ×

Serious question on gun control

ckf

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm paying attention. You don't seem to be paying attention to the rest of the world. Check the national post link. See what you think.

The argument that people will find another way is proven wrong every day in countries that don't have access to as many weapons as you have. 

Your crazies can legally buy guns. Failing that, they probably know plenty of people who they can steal from. 

Our crazies would be hard pressed to find the weapons and ammo to do what the Vegas shooter did.

You've normalized gun ownership to such an extent that a crazy kid owning an AR15 is no big deal. 

You do realize that the USA already has a ton of guns in the hands of citizens that aren't registered? There is no way the government would be able to round them all up at this point. Every gun I own was bought though private sale or before background checks were required. I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

The same group that thinks they can ban guns and gun manufacturers is the same group that can’t stop a human being from illegally crossing a border.

Stop immigration, control who can reproduce, breed out the fuck ups and undesirables.  If you think you can sell that, you have a shot at stopping this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm paying attention. You don't seem to be paying attention to the rest of the world. Check the national post link. See what you think.

The argument that people will find another way is proven wrong every day in countries that don't have access to as many weapons as you have. 

Your crazies can legally buy guns. Failing that, they probably know plenty of people who they can steal from. 

Our crazies would be hard pressed to find the weapons and ammo to do what the Vegas shooter did.

You've normalized gun ownership to such an extent that a crazy kid owning an AR15 is no big deal. 

Hey dickless, this ISN’T that.  We aren’t like “the rest of the world”.  We have a different culture and much different societal issues.  It’s why social healthcare won’t work here the same way banning guns won’t work here.

God damn....arguing with flaming liberals is like getting on the short bus and demanding long division problems get solved.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m on the fence with the military gun ownership.  But I also know why the 2nd was written.  Fact is. These retards are using the wrong weapon for what they want to do.  There are better, easier and cheaper ways to inflict maximum death and suffering than a semi-auto military styled weapon.  Shit, as gross as this sounds, it’s best they use the AR’s to keep death tolls down.  ‘Course, most of these people are ignorant as hell....they just wanna look cool I guess. Beats the fuck out and me.  15 minutes of fame syndrome?  No idea.

I think the reason they are going to the AR style guns is because of the large capacity clips. I don't have a problem with the clips being banned, but at this point there is probably enough of them in circulation that banning them would have very little effect.

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Banning guns is not a solution, the idea that anyone needs an assault weapon for personal protection is ludicrous, and any idea that an AR-15 will protect anyone from gubment subservience is ludicrous.

Watch these assholes who are armed with AK's................does anyone with a sane mind think that an AR would make a difference in the end result of this video?

There's no way you're that dumb Vince. Like a Chinese general once said, we cannot attack America because behind every blade of grass is a gun.  One AR 15 isn't going to accomplish anything against a tyrant government. But 300 million will. 

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

There's no way you're that dumb Vince. Like a Chinese general once said, we cannot attack America because behind every blade of grass is a gun.  One AR 15 isn't going to accomplish anything against a tyrant government. But 300 million will. 

Gets it.  It also stays on the minds of our elected government “servants of the people” that would really like to find a way NOT to have to worry about us pesky citizens and our guns.  It really makes taking our rights away a real bitch!

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

History is rife with examples of the lessor equipped and trained force defeating the better equipped and trained force so Vince's logic is flawed in that regard.

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

You do realize that the USA already has a ton of guns in the hands of citizens that aren't registered? There is no way the government would be able to round them all up at this point. Every gun I own was bought though private sale or before background checks were required. I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

Like I said, look at the rest of the world. Australia figured it out. Your country can too.  I think you are arguing two separate points. One is whether it will work. Which reducing guns will. The second is implementation.  So first you have to decide whether you want a solution that will reduce your ability to own guns. Is it worth it? Most of the world thinks it is. It will really suck for Americans when they realize how much time they wasted arguing about a point that is obvious to the rest of the world.

It would be like polluting your rivers with carcinogens, drinking the water and pretending you don't know why the caner rates are soaring.

26 minutes ago, F3600 said:

The same group that thinks they can ban guns and gun manufacturers is the same group that can’t stop a human being from illegally crossing a border.

Stop immigration, control who can reproduce, breed out the fuck ups and undesirables.  If you think you can sell that, you have a shot at stopping this.

I think it's a completely different group. Also it's easy to stop illegal immigration. For one thing fine the people who hire illegal immigrants. Cut off the money flow and you stop their reason for coming here. 

I hope you aren't suggesting that illegal immigrants have a hand in these mass shootings though.  

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey dickless, this ISN’T that.  We aren’t like “the rest of the world”.  We have a different culture and much different societal issues.  It’s why social healthcare won’t work here the same way banning guns won’t work here.

God damn....arguing with flaming liberals is like getting on the short bus and demanding long division problems get solved.

Yes, yes, Zambo. you are a special snowflake. run along now. 

im loving the society we have today. This is exactly what I was hoping it was going to be. Bunch of bad ass mother fuckers that are nutz. I love it. This is the shit your government don't like. And never will and it ain't going away . Sorry

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“The USA is just like Australia!!!!  And just like every other country in the world!!!!!!!”

Poor ignorant and sad beta-cuck.  :lol:

Don't paint the entire country with your shade of stupidity.

I know there were many times in your life that people told you America was a special place and your were all chosen etc etc. Not like the Jews think they are chosen, but you bought some bullshit about having more freedoms, being more innovative, harder workers, whatever.

Sorry but it really is just bullshit. It took a lot of guts for Australian politicians to do the right thing. If America ever elects any true heroes, they will get it done and you'll be offering to carry them out to the truck for the nice officer who comes to collect them. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't paint the entire country with your shade of stupidity.

I know there were many times in your life that people told you America was a special place and your were all chosen etc etc. Not like the Jews think they are chosen, but you bought some bullshit about having more freedoms, being more innovative, harder workers, whatever.

Sorry but it really is just bullshit. It took a lot of guts for Australian politicians to do the right thing. If America ever elects any true heroes, they will get it done and you'll be offering to carry them out to the truck for the nice officer who comes to collect them. 

SIlence yourself.  If you think you hold anything on or over me you are mistaken.  You hold values I don't find appealing.  And neither do most REAL Americans.  Weakness, hatred, intolerance, big brother governments watching over you all like little ants...cuz that's whay you've chosen to be.  And lucky you!  Brains to match!  :lmao:Just thank America....and being blessed to be situated above us.  You're welcome for your social healthcare as you wonder around arrogantly under our umbrella of protection.  Sadly, you represent the shittiest of your country, as I know many that don't hold your weak values.

"Real heros."  :lol:

Image result for trudeau idiot

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, JEFF said:

300 Million will all be bearing arms against a tyrannical government....really....no way you're that dumb. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I’m afraid we’re simply stuck with the prevalence of school and mass shootings for the time being. It’s going to grow far worse as time marches along. I don’t believe that there’s one or two causative factors to this. I think people, when faced with a grizzly and horrendous situation, try to compact it down to one or two root causes for their own comfort. That type of thinking will no doubt be the rule of land. It’s a disasterous approach, but one that will be hugged to the end. At least the Muslims are getting a break. 

Edited by spin_dry