Check your account email address ×

Trump to offer 1.8 million citizenship.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god you are one repetitive stupid motherfucker. 

One group wants solutions. One wants to stomp their feet and pout. Libs are so pathetic.

21 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Come on, the immigration part is fine but the wall is fucking dumb and a waste of money.

The wall is mornic. But it is going to let him say, “look at me keep my promises.” He needs the wall to stand a chance in 2020.

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s many republicans that find the wall ridiculous. Which it is. 

It’s the dumbest thing in the war on Mexicans. The amount of cool ass surveillance and border patrol pay you could procure for $30B would do the work 10000000x better. The wall is low intellect catnip. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The wall is mornic. But it is going to let him say, “look at me keep my promises.” He needs the wall to stand a chance in 2020.

It’s the dumbest thing in the war on Mexicans. The amount of cool ass surveillance and border patrol pay you could procure for $30B would do the work 10000000x better. The wall is low intellect catnip. 

Okay so we agree.  I actually think the Dems should agree to it.  They’ll get a pathway to citizenship for these people and the wall will still never get built.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Okay so we agree.  I actually think the Dems should agree to it.  They’ll get a pathway to citizenship for these people and the wall will still never get built.

They really have no other option but to agree to it. The wall will be nothing but propaganda. A bridge to nowhere. 1.8M having a path to citizen is worth the price of Trump getting this win. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hey Caspar you didn't answer my question about who I'm getting the cold shoulder from....let's here it  ya scrawny little cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll wait for all the resident antis to suddenly make the switch to liberal thinking on immigration. You’re the first. Others will follow by 10 central time. It’ll be great. We’ll all be on the same page with immigration for once. 

remind us all again who put a pen to the last sweeping amnesty plan. now remind us all who backed out of there end of the deal to fix imagration policy after the amnesty went in to effect 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

but the next people running the show masy not want to spend money keeping people out. but they will not get away with taking the wall down . better ways to keep people out than a wall. well yes for the short run any way 

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I think most just want a resolution about those that are here. And stop the flow. Let them stay and seal up the border. 

What he said. Cut a deal with those here but don't promote more coming in in doing so. Yet I still struggle with rewarding people for breaking the law.

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They really have no other option but to agree to it. The wall will be nothing but propaganda. A bridge to nowhere. 1.8M having a path to citizen is worth the price of Trump getting this win. 

But millions of your fellow Dumpers will lap it up :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think it's good. Get everybody legit and paying in. It also makes the Democrats look like even bigger losers. 

definitely good,  i like the fact he is adding those that would have fit under DACA but had not gotten into it.  vet them for crimes,  give them status and legit SS#s and tax them.  i think 10 years may be too short of a time for citizenship but considering we really don't enforce rules when it comes to voting guess them getting influence will happen anyways.

I do think the wall is stupid but it is what it is at this point.  

Edited by Angry ginger

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

definitely good,  i like the fact he is adding those that would have fit under DACA but had not gotten into it.  vet them for crimes,  give them status and legit SS#s and tax them.  i think 10 years may be too short of a time for citizenship but considering we really don't enforce rules when it comes to voting guess them getting influence will happen anyways.

I do think the wall is stupid but it is what it is at this point.  

The wall is not the greatest idea, but you need to at least step up inforcement. What do you think will happen when the word is out down there you can come across and get amnesty?

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The wall is not the greatest idea, but you need to at least step up inforcement. What do you think will happen when the word is out down there you can come across and get amnesty?

Yeah, better policing of the border (especially Canada border) would be much more effective. 

so if this wall is built, what is going to be said when illegal immigrants still manage to get in here from the south? just curious. or will the whackos wait until it happens and they get their orders from the high command, before responding?

Edited by Snoslinger

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Caspar you didn't answer my question about who I'm getting the cold shoulder from....let's here it  ya scrawny little cunt.

Whoever you’re sharing a bed with but not fucking?

:dunno:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Obama and dems: we want citizenship for those immigrants

rwws: no way! boo! forget about it! fuck that

trump: we can provide citizenship for those immigrants

rwws: yay, it's what we always wanted!!!!!

:lol:

Oh stop pouting already