Check your account email address ×

Trump to offer 1.8 million citizenship.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think it's good. Get everybody legit and paying in. It also makes the Democrats look like even bigger losers. 

Yep.  Can’t wait to see the ways the Dems either:

A.) Fuck this up

B.) Try to take credit

C.) Both

D.) Send Pelosi out to explain how her and Pres. Bush worked this out together.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think it's good. Get everybody legit and paying in. It also makes the Democrats look like even bigger losers. 

Great strategic move. And even his most racist followers will think it’s a good idea because trump said it. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

4CEA765A-4D4F-4483-9B39-C04A6E73D3DE.gif

I’ll wait for all the resident antis to suddenly make the switch to liberal thinking on immigration. You’re the first. Others will follow by 10 central time. It’ll be great. We’ll all be on the same page with immigration for once. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll wait for all the resident antis to suddenly make the switch to liberal thinking on immigration. You’re the first. Others will follow by 10 central time. It’ll be great. We’ll all be on the same page with immigration for once. 

So sore still.  Goodness.  “Switch to liberal thinking”.  :lmao;

You retards think you know all of us not involved in your weak, USA hating, fascist, shit show librul Obama movement.  Classic.

Boo hoo.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You retards think you know all of us not involved in your weak, USA hating, fascist, shit show librul Obama movement.  Classic.

Boo hoo.

Seriously, we’ll all agree on something fir once. That’s good...right? 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think most just want a resolution about those that are here. And stop the flow. Let them stay and seal up the border. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boo hoo.

Oh, he knows!  He's a shrink, he can see inside your head through your monitor, that's just how fucking good he is at his job.  

Now, if only we could get him to take a gander into a mirror.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I think most just want a resolution about those that are here. And stop the flow. Let them stay and seal up the border. 

Excellent. I like. Just what I’ve been saying all along. Welcome aboard. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Excellent. I like. Just what I’ve been saying all along. Welcome aboard. 

I never had a problem with Mexicans, just that porous border thing. Let them immigrate at a manageable number. We need that.

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think if they make naturalization easier they will all just do that. Then all that will be left is the criminals so they will be easier to id and ship out. I think a basic background check, finger print and a fee should suffice. 

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I never had a problem with Mexicans, just that porous border thing. Let them immigrate at a manageable number. We need that.

So finally....we can put an end to all this nonsense that the democrats only want the dreamers to stay here for a voter base? That this is actually good for the country and the right thing for americans to get behind?

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I think if they make naturalization easier they will all just do that. Then all that will be left is the criminals so they will be easier to id and ship out. I think a basic background check, finger print and a fee should suffice. 

That makes so much sense. Spend the money on chasing MS13 and the bad guys rather than working dreamers and polish doctors. 

So finally....we can put an end to all this nonsense that the democrats only want the dreamers to stay here for a voter base? That this is actually good for the country and the right thing for americans to get behind?

Dems will hate this and do all they can to try to take some credit for “bullying” trump into it. :lmao:

Cant wait to hear it.  Seriously.  

2DA530B1-FAC5-4C80-A77E-B366324BF68C.jpeg

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dems will hate this and do all they can to try to take some credit for “bullying” trump into it. :lmao:

Cant wait to hear it.  Seriously.  

2DA530B1-FAC5-4C80-A77E-B366324BF68C.jpeg

Then there's the Ann Colter's, Sean Hannitys, and those like them in congress. 

That makes so much sense. Spend the money on chasing MS13 and the bad guys rather than working dreamers and polish doctors. 

If all of the hard working non violent immigrants are legit then the only ones who will be left are the criminals. Why waste resources chasing decent folks who just want to work and live in peace?