Check your account email address ×

Trump to offer 1.8 million citizenship.

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Or just create an envirement that is so uninviting they will stay south of the border. As in putting the people who hire them in jail.

You want to put Trump in jail?

You just might get your wish

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

so if this wall is built, what is going to be said when illegal immigrants still manage to get in here from the south? just curious. or will the whackos wait until it happens and they get their orders from the high command, before responding?

Quit focusing on the wall. It’s just propaganda for the dumb. Focus on the good, or are you just salty that Trump could possibly do more for illegals and dreamers than any dem has ever done? You should be happy. But you don’t actually care about dreamers, just care that your side wins. Just care about throwing shit at Trump. It’s really transparent who the people that aren’t blind hacks are here...

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Quit focusing on the wall. It’s just propaganda for the dumb. Focus on the good, or are you just salty that Trump could possibly do more for illegals and dreamers than any dem has ever done? You should be happy. But you don’t actually care about dreamers, just care that your side wins. Just care about throwing shit at Trump. It’s really transparent who the people that aren’t blind hacks are here...

:handjob:

I already stated I'm good with this decision. just curious what the wall believing trumpsters are going to do down the road. if you're not one of them, maybe don't respond? :dunno:

high voltage electric fence would be a lot more of a deterant........and a lot more entertaining, either way as long as they secure the border i don't care if it's a wall or armed border guards every 100'

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:handjob:

I already stated I'm good with this decision. just curious what the wall believing trumpsters are going to do down the road. if you're not one of them, maybe don't respond? :dunno:

Deflect towards the wall. You’ve got your marching orders, hack. Let me know when your ready for rational debate. Otherwise, why don’t you and SR go ahead and research some “witty” memes from Duh to help soothe the roughshoding the Dems have taken the past few weeks...

28 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Or just create an envirement that is so uninviting they will stay south of the border. As in putting the people who hire them in jail.

I mean, I was waiting to drop this after a response I expected from Slinger but, that apparently ain't coming....

We can make it even easier than what you posted, just cut off the hand outs.  Done!  Hell, they wanna come here and float their own way...I actually don't mind thatmuch at all.

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oooof.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Whoever you’re sharing a bed with but not fucking?

:dunno:

Oh that’s real cute....should have expected a shot like that from a mealy mouthed little cunt like you.

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Deflect towards the wall. You’ve got your marching orders, hack. Let me know when your ready for rational debate. Otherwise, why don’t you and SR go ahead and research some “witty” memes from Duh to help soothe the roughshoding the Dems have taken the past few weeks...

is there a rww get together in the near future or something?

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird because I don’t like you.:thumbsup:

Does this mean we can’t be friends?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

a shot like that :lol:

Different standards and rules for different people I guess.

:news:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Does this mean we can’t be friends?

Different standards and rules for different people I guess.

:news:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and that coming from the same clown who said my wife has no class :lol:

Show me where I've said something like that to you Ice and Slinger you can keep twisting that one to suit your narrative for eternity...don't really care but are wives now fair game? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Show me where I've said something like that to you Ice and Slinger you can keep twisting that one to suit your narrative for eternity...don't really care but are wives now fair game? 

I didn’t say anything about your wife.

Sheesh, stop being so sensitive 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I didn’t say anything about your wife.

Sheesh, stop being so sensitive 

Really....who were you referring to then? If you noticed others took exception to the comment as well so let's hear it. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really....who were you referring to then? If you noticed others took exception to the comment as well so let's hear it. 

It was a blanket jab.  I have no idea about your marital situation.

If the tables were turned, I would have just laughed it off like I do with all the other insults hurled at me since they aren’t true.

Well, except for being bald....that’s true but it doesn’t bother me.

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

comment was unacceptable but some people just don't get where the line from funny to wrong is.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

comment was unacceptable but some people just don't get where the line from funny to wrong is.  

I know and I was annoyed but fuck it.....consider the source(s). :lol: