Check your account email address ×

Trump to offer 1.8 million citizenship.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so if this wall is built, what is going to be said when illegal immigrants still manage to get in here from the south? just curious. or will the whackos wait until it happens and they get their orders from the high command, before responding?

The wall would be a barrier but more importantly, represent a “do not cross” boundary line.  Kinda like a property fence.  Sure, you can jump it but, your excuses and reason for doing so fall way short of legitimate once confronted.  Also....the justification for bodily harm by the owner gets new merits also.  

Why are you people so simple?  Or is it that you understand but want to whine about something anyway?  Goodness.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The wall would be a barrier but more importantly, represent a “do not cross” boundary line.  Kinda like a property fence.  Sure, you can jump it but, your excuses and reason for doing so fall way short of legitimate once confronted.  Also....the justification for bodily harm by the owner gets new merits also.  

Why are you people so simple?  Or is it that you understand but want to whine about something anyway?  Goodness.

:lol:

and you accuse me of being simple in the same response?

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Obama and dems: we want citizenship for those immigrants

rwws: no way! boo! forget about it! fuck that

trump: we can provide citizenship for those immigrants

rwws: yay, it's what we always wanted!!!!!

Your problem is that you’re convinced trump supporters are racist and hate Mexicans. If you’d turn off the biased media for a moment and use you brain you’d realize it’s rubbish. The key is sealing off that border for many.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and you accuse me of being simple in the same response?

I just SMH cuz you didn't get that.  WOW.  Shameful.  Exactly what level of TDS are you in now?  What does the level go to anyway?  Or are we not sure yet?

so illegal immigrants, after spending days, weeks in bad conditions to leave the terrible lives they lived behind, finally reach the border. but they see a "do not cross" portion of the border, and decide to hang it up, and walk back to their terrible lives.

my god zambroski...............

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Your problem is that you’re convinced trump supporters are racist and hate Mexicans. If you’d turn off the biased media for a moment and use you brain you’d realize it’s rubbish. The key is sealing off that border for many.

no I do not think that, not at all. but I do think that damn near everyone who is racist and hate Mexicans, love trump. :news:

no I do not think that, not at all. but I do think that damn near everyone who is racist and hate Mexicans, love trump. :news:

Obama hates Trump and hes very racist.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Don't forget the Nazis!!!!!  .000002% of the population yet...so much concern!!  Like transgender and their 200 identifiers!!  You ladies need a hobby.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so illegal immigrants, after spending days, weeks in bad conditions to leave the terrible lives they lived behind, finally reach the border. but they see a "do not cross" portion of the border, and decide to hang it up, and walk back to their terrible lives.

my god zambroski...............

Do you think they get the news about the wall?  What's happeneing now without the wall?  Do you get the news?  I mean...besides Lemon and Maddow.

Try to keep up.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Do you think they get the news about the wall?  What's happeneing now without the wall?  Do you get the news?  I mean...besides Lemon and Maddow.

Try to keep up.

there are ways around walls. these people are desperate and are willing to take some big chances. you act like the border is completely wide open, and Mexicans out for a sunday walk decide they'd rather live in the USA and turn north :handjob:

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Then there's the Ann Colter's, Sean Hannitys, and those like them in congress. 

Lyin Ted isn't happy, Trump will get the Dem votes it's the Republican anti immigration Reps and Senators he will have trouble with.

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps a liberal for today!  But it won’t happen

Sometimes you just have to sit back let things take shape, you far left and far right wingers need to learn to breathe deeply, count to ten, look around the room, relax and digest.

And for shits and giggles :lol: 

not to mention the wall wouldn't even be complete :lol:

How long have we been talking about this stuff? If it was an easy fix it would have been resolved long ago. Trump throws a solution out there that has something for both sides. I think it’s worth considering. If it doesn’t work try something else. All we’ve seen up until now is bickering and inaction FFS.

Just now, Edmo said:

How long have we been talking about this stuff? If it was an easy fix it would have been resolved long ago. Trump throws a solution out there that has something for both sides. I think it’s worth considering. If it doesn’t work try something else. All we’ve seen up until now is bickering and inaction FFS.

so just throw out billions of dollars for a dumb wall that makes no sense? no shit on the bold. use a portion of the wall money and protect the border other ways.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

The wall is not the greatest idea, but you need to at least step up inforcement. What do you think will happen when the word is out down there you can come across and get amnesty?

amnesty is only for those who meet the following criteria which trump seems to be leaving as is.  i am sure that again in 20-30 years we will need to deal with a new generation-  funny that in both cases of amnesty actually being legislated it was under a pub president yet somehow the left frames them as the racists- but the fact that Trump is pushing for increased security combined with technological changes we should see those numbers decrease as that didn't happen like it should have after reagans.  i just don't believe you need to spend the $ on the wall,  actually enforcing existing laws and deporting people will serve as a better deterrent.  

In order to qualify for the amnesty, illegal aliens had to meet the following conditions:

1. entered the U.S. under the age of 16,
  2. be under the age of 31 on June 15, 2012,
  3. maintained continuous presence in the U.S. since June 15, 2007,
  4. be enrolled in high school or have graduated from high school or hold a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the military, and
  5. have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or 3 or more misdemeanors occurring on separate dates from separate acts and does not pose a threat to national security or public safety.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there are ways around walls. these people are desperate and are willing to take some big chances. you act like the border is completely wide open, and Mexicans out for a sunday walk decide they'd rather live in the USA and turn north :handjob:

NO WHEY!!!!  NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO GET OVER IT!!!!   NOOOOOOOOOO  WHHHHHHEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to go back a post or two of mine and re-read and try to comprehend...try to skip over your posts of unintelligence when doing so.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not to mention the wall wouldn't even be complete :lol:

Terrain dictates.  How are you still not getting this?

Ughhh.....I miss the "Russia!!" days.  Can you go back to that?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NO WHEY!!!!  NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO GET OVER IT!!!!   NOOOOOOOOOO  WHHHHHHEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to go back a posts or two of mine...try to skip over your posts of unintelligence when doing so.

Terrain dictates.  How are you still not getting this?

Ughhh.....I miss the "Russia!!" days.  Can you go back to that?

so the immigrants see rough terrain and head back home as well?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so just throw out billions of dollars for a dumb wall that makes no sense? no shit on the bold. use a portion of the wall money and protect the border other ways.

agreed because unless your going to shoot them from drones any wall/camera system still requires human patrols to actually stop them so might as well just hire the guys to patrol.  We already have walls in the populated spots where response times would be short,  this remaining 700 miles along with the river border is not going to be all that much better because of the wall and it comes at a high cost.  

so the immigrants see rough terrain and head back home as well?

Again...do they not get the news?  Are they heading out without knowing what's going on?  What's up with the illegals being stemmed up good now?

Do you read any other posts but yours during one of these idiotc debates?  Or do you just not understand anybody's points but your own?

I think the border can be protected for free.  And a LOT more effectively.  Let Americans volunteer and organize a militia and give special authorties.  Maybe provide a small stipend for meals and/or bullets.  Or, infared detectors and drone strikes.  Or, heat/motion senstive mines. Or, any number of other lethal means that would be a fraction of a fraction of the costs.

Oh....but that's mean!  Boo hoo.  Now we're back to the wall again.