Check your account email address ×

Trump to offer 1.8 million citizenship.

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If all of the hard working non violent immigrants are legit then the only ones who will be left are the criminals. Why waste resources chasing decent folks who just want to work and live in peace? 

Those are the people that we need in this country. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps a liberal for today!  But it won’t happen

Trump makes the best deals, tremendous deals... He can make it happen. If he is serious and there is any objection from the Dems, the Dems are going to look like major cunts. They are already bringing pitch forks to shumers house. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Trump makes the best deals, tremendous deals... He can make it happen. If he is serious and there is any objection from the Dems, the Dems are going to look like major cunts. They are already bringing pitch forks to shumers house. 

The Dems will fuck this up and try to blame Trump.  GUARANTEED!!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Dems will fuck this up and try to blame Trump.  GUARANTEED!!!!

And if f Trump does it and the Dems give him their blessing all of the anti immigrant neocons are going to look like cunts. Including 3/4 of this forum. I fucking love it! It's a win - biglier win!

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

And if f Trump does it and the Dems give him their blessing all of the anti immigrant neocons are going to look like cunts. Including 3/4 of this forum. I fucking love it! It's a win - biglier win!

The immigrants will fuck it up too. Watch.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That would be dumb. 

Watch.  What is their incentive other than to follow the laws and our constitution?  Meh.....

Doesn’t matter...this will all turn into a shit show and Lying Schumer will be on CNN to explain the lie.  With upside Pelosi clapping in the background.

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:lol: the mosaic of life is a beautiful thing.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Watch.  What is their incentive other than to follow the laws and our constitution?  Meh.....

Doesn’t matter...this will all turn into a shit show and Lying Schumer will be on CNN to explain the lie.  With upside Pelosi clapping in the background.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did but if they fuck this up they may as well hang it up. All of the beaners will be voting neocon. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they did but if they fuck this up they may as well hang it up. All of the beaners will be voting neocon. 

Inhave a feeling if the Dems can’t find a way to take credit for this....majority credit.  They’ll try to sink it and blame Trump.  

Their whole game plan so far is one that’s been authored by by Tool Kit with an MC forward....and their flying dildo carpets.

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right wing whack jobs can suck it.

Lol... What do you call yourself!?

25 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It would be exactly what he was elected to do. Fuck status quo and get shit done. The Dems got made to look stupid on the shutdown and now he is going to solve illegals like a democrat and have the repubs drool over it. Poor Dems. Lolololol

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It would be exactly what he was elected to do. Fuck status quo and get shit done. The Dems got made to look stupid on the shutdown and now he is going to solve illegals like a democrat and have the repubs drool over it. Poor Dems. Lolololol

Hey I like it. Let's see how it pans out. :bc:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just because I have a certain distain for weakness and blatant ignorance parading as strong and intelligent, doesn’t mean I’m a right winger.  But it is sure as hell means I’m no fucking Democrat.

It makes me GNAR!!!!!!!!!!