Check your account email address ×

DriftBusta the racist

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Guide to being racist 

Step one: are you white? 

If yes, training complete. 

..... :lol: 

No training needed since we are born that way apparently. Goes along with our skin color from birth. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

You're almost there.

I am willing to bet that i have the most diverse group of people in my circle than probably anyone else on this forum. And I worked for 2 black owned contractors so I have a pretty good idea of whats going on. I have had these conversations with lots of different ethnicities. But in context the racial slurs are still appropriate and funny. When you let people anger you with their ignorance you lose. An old saying that I use and whole heartedly believe to be true "Those who anger you, control you" :bc:

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I am willing to bet that i have the most diverse group of people in my circle than probably anyone else on this forum. And I worked for 2 black owned contractors so I have a pretty good idea of whats going on. I have had these conversations with lots of different ethnicities. But in context the racial slurs are still appropriate and funny. When you let people anger you with their ignorance you lose. An old saying that I use and whole heartedly believe to be true "Those who anger you, control you" :bc:

That's all well and good but one of the issues I see with your analysis is that there are 'sides' to racism, and that 'both' need to change their behavior. 

The problem with this is that black people didn't cause racism, white people did. The only thing that will end racism is white people, and white people alone, changing their behavior. So there is only one 'side'. 

Another issue I have with your analysis is that ending racism involves black people being nicer to white people and not being angry at them for upholding institutionalized oppression. This again implies that both are equally responsible for the situation. Saying mean things about your oppressor isn't the same as actual oppression. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

He points out the obvious and now he should eat a bullet? 

No he should off himself because he obviously feels overwhelming guilt because he was born white and instead of endlessly talking about it he should take action and kill whitey. Anything else you bald headed dipshit? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No he should off himself because he obviously feels overwhelming guilt because he was born white and instead of endlessly talking about it he should take action and kill whitey. Anything else you bald headed dipshit? 

This is how fragile whiteness is.

The mere suggestion that white people have a role in perpetuating racism is so offensive to white people that they wish that the person suggesting it were dead.

Just now, motonoggin said:

This is how fragile whiteness is.

The mere suggestion that white people have a role in perpetuating racism is so offensive to white people that they wish that the person suggesting it were dead.

I'm just tired of listening to you blather about everything and not doing a damn thing...about any of it. Face it Danny Boy you're blowhard pussy and other than Spinvag everybody laughs at your idiocy. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm just tired of listening to you blather about everything and not doing a damn thing...about any of it. Face it Danny Boy you're blowhard pussy and other than Spinvag everybody laughs at your idiocy. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't have to do any of this if white people would stop being racist. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I wouldn't have to do any of this if white people would stop being racist. 

Maybe some sacrificial killings to level the field so to speak? Would that help?

maybe we can all spray tan real dark? 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Irony of NeoFascistHimmlerStoner talking about others wishing people dead :lol: Textbook Dunning Kruger

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

The Irony of NeoFascistHimmlerStoner talking about others wishing people dead :lol: Textbook Dunning Kruger

*OMG?? Violence? Against Nazis?? That makes you just as bad as Nazis!!!!11111*

Edited by motonoggin