Check your account email address ×

DriftBusta the racist

I believe the correct term now is “African American pile” or “Black lives matter pile” I think i’ve heard “negro pile” also.

”Nigger” is not a word anymore and has been stripped from the dictionaries and history books.  There was never any slavery, racism or black suppression either....all wiped clean.  

K.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I believe the correct term now is “African American pile” or “Black lives matter pile” I think i’ve heard “negro pile” also.

”Nigger” is not a word anymore and has been stripped from the dictionaries and history books.  There was never any slavery, racism or black suppression either....all wiped clean.  

K.

What fresh hell is this?

Just now, Zambroski said:

K.

Just because decent humans decide not to use the word doesn’t strip it from history. What sort of fucked up logical fallacy should we assign to that loaded post?

• Like 1

Monday morning dose of Moto stirring the pot?  No better or different than the damn media.  Just leave it alone and no one will even realize comments like this.  But no lets fucking polarize it and make it aware!  :news:

Just now, motonoggin said:

What fresh hell is this?

:lol: You trying to make a correlation from a thread yesterday pointing out MC’s blatant hypocrisy to this thread here trying to call out racism.  I find it adorable...and funny.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just because decent humans decide not to use the word doesn’t strip it from history. What sort of fucked up logical fallacy should we assign to that loaded post?

Yeah...you get it.  

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

MC's racism=DriftBusta's racism

Fsce's treatment of each? =/=

Call it what you want.  In my world, there is no color judgement.  There is behavior judgement.  I have 4 black tenants, there are no problems.  I took over an office from a black advisor who got promoted to a bigger office.  I interact with black people all day almost every day.  Nigger refers to the kind of behavior those whitebread kids were engaged in, cheap shots, ganging up on one.  Yeah, nigger piling.  Get over it fella. :lol: