Check your account email address ×

DriftBusta the racist

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wollie triggered a couple of snowflakes and hasn't been seen in hours.  Ownage of the year so far.  :lol:  

No shit he makes one or two posts on the first page and moto is so triggered he keeps it up for 11 pages.  I'd say epic ownage by woolie :lol: 

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's all well and good but one of the issues I see with your analysis is that there are 'sides' to racism, and that 'both' need to change their behavior. 

The problem with this is that black people didn't cause racism, white people did. The only thing that will end racism is white people, and white people alone, changing their behavior. So there is only one 'side'. 

Another issue I have with your analysis is that ending racism involves black people being nicer to white people and not being angry at them for upholding institutionalized oppression. This again implies that both are equally responsible for the situation. Saying mean things about your oppressor isn't the same as actual oppression. 

Well I am nice to everybody I meet. How they treat me determines what they get next. All ethnicities have assholes. Everyone could stand to be nicer to each other. But saying I need to be especially "nicer" to someone just because they have darker skin than me is kinda racist too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well I am nice to everybody I meet. How they treat me determines what they get next. All ethnicities have assholes. Everyone could stand to be nicer to each other. But saying I need to be especially "nicer" to someone just because they have darker skin than me is kinda racist too. 

It's got very little to do with being nice. 

You can be as nice as you want, but as long as you uphold and defend institutions that perpetuate racism, nothing will change.

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He's wise to hide and let the rest of you circle your wagons

See, you REALLY do want to kill me!! I reported you, but nothing was done. CKF hates me because I don't like dogs, and SSFB is just looking for an excuse to shit-can me. 

Anyway, you better make your threats good buttercup. Remember when people were saying " Oh, nobody can hit a man-sized target with a handgun at 100 feet ! ". 

Then I posted a pic of a target  with a 6" spread at 91 feet??? 

Bring it. 

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's got very little to do with being nice. 

You can be as nice as you want, but as long as you uphold and defend institutions that perpetuate racism, nothing will change.

Idiot rhetoric because you bring no solution other than your misplaced, foolish and laughable radicalsim.

Oh..Ok......  "We need to erase our brains of intellect, life experiences and all of history then, rewire it to ensure complete compliance and equality in the new world!".  News flash:  There is less racism in the world now than there has ever been.  Well, there was less 9 years ago but still.  In America, it's few and far between.  Now...tell me how much your real wold experiences make you more knowledgeable than mine.  I'm due for a laugh today.

You and your band of idiots have no real solutions.  Your plan is to keep pushing racial divide...or rather any divide to push for some weird uprising against capitalism.  Then, come up with map for your utopia from there.  As if, in any stretch of the imagination or in any scenario, you people will be left holding the reigns   Hilarious.  :lmao:

Like I've told you before, spend your time on a better cause.  There are many out there.  

Oh, yeah...it's about lobsters.  :lmao:

10 minutes ago, JEFF said:

@motonoggin You are fucked in the head dude. Like seriously, you can't be serious with this shit. If you are, you are leapfrogging to the top of freedom sledders dumbest mother fucker award. At least a tie with slope ryder...  :lol:

I know, right? 

White people have nothing to do with racism. If it weren't for black people, racism wouldn't exist.

54 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wollie triggered a couple of snowflakes and hasn't been seen in hours.  Ownage of the year so far.  :lol:  

That’s kinda the point. Why use the word niger to trigger a snowflake when there’s a myriad of other possibilities. Perhaps because it gives some people a chuckle? 

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Idiot rhetoric because you bring no solution other than your misplaced, foolish and laughable radicalsim.

Oh..Ok......  "We need to erase our brains of intellect, life experiences and all of history then, rewire it to ensure complete compliance and equality in the new world!".  News flash:  There is less racism in the world now than there has ever been.  Well, there was less 9 years ago but still.  In America, it's few and far between.  Now...tell me how much your real wold experiences make you more knowledgeable than mine.  I'm due for a laugh today.

You and your band of idiots have no real solutions.  Your plan is to keep pushing racial divide...or rather any divide to push for some weird uprising against capitalism.  Then, come up with map for your utopia from there.  As if, in any stretch of the imagination or in any scenario, you people will be left holding the reigns   Hilarious.  :lmao:

Like I've told you before, spend your time on a better cause.  There are many out there.  

Oh, yeah...it's about lobsters.  :lmao:

Them: *uses racial slurs*

Me: white people are responsible for racism

Them: 

26165915_1627742990642034_1859284478718067945_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No he should off himself because he obviously feels overwhelming guilt because he was born white and instead of endlessly talking about it he should take action and kill whitey. Anything else you bald headed dipshit? 

Yeah, I’ve got plenty. White guilt definitely exists. It’s typically the person that’ll use racial descriptors as a joke, but never in front of a person of color. 

#1. because they’ll get their ass kicked. 

#2. Because they know it’s wrong. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah, I’ve got plenty. White guilt definitely exists. It’s typically the person that’ll use racial descriptors as a joke, but never in front of a person of color. 

#1. because they’ll get their ass kicked. 

#2. Because they know it’s wrong. 

How about when black people do it? 

Will they get their ass kicked too?

Is it wrong?

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

How about when black people do it? 

Will they get their ass kicked too?

Is it wrong?

I’m for sweeping my side of the street. But if you want....go sweep a black man’s. I’ll sit and watch. 

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When black people do what?

Talk all rasis and shit? Shoot each other? Stab each other? Ect...

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who’s “they”? 

The scary negros I'd venture a guess?