Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah.....saved myself 6% pulling out when I did so far .......it really sucks 

Speaking of pulling out............ WTF is Zam lately. He must still be recovering from the epic beatdown you handed him last week. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Speaking of pulling out............ WTF is Zam lately. He must still be recovering from the epic beatdown you handed him last week. 

He pm'd me and asked me to stop....said he was going to have to hang it up for a month or two snowrider style if I didnt quit. I told him I would see what I could do but no promises

I'm guessing he had surgery to put his asshole back in and the recovery aint so pretty !@22222222!11

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah.....saved myself 6% pulling out when I did so far .......it really sucks 

You’re a perfect case of how not to invest.  What you’re doing with your retirement money is speculating.  Speculating is not investing, and at your age, you should be investing.  But you know it all, and the data in the world wouldn’t change your mind, so by all means, keep speculating.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You’re a perfect case of how not to invest.  What you’re doing with your retirement money is speculating.  Speculating is not investing, and at your age, you should be investing.  But you know it all, and the data in the world wouldn’t change your mind, so by all means, keep speculating.

I pulled my money out of a very top heavy over valued market at the end of a 9 year bull run like we have never seen. Couple that with the fact we have a moron running the country who likes to tweet out random shit that arbitrarily tanks the markets......and then further couple that with the globalists throwing daily tantrums over previously mentioned moron doing something good on trade ........and VOILA.....perfect time to sit out for a few months

f7ben was right

Woolie the annuity peddler was wrong 

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He pm'd me and asked me to stop....said he was going to have to hang it up for a month or two snowrider style if I didnt quit. I told him I would see what I could do but no promises

I'm guessing he had surgery to put his asshole back in and the recovery aint so pretty !@22222222!11

Oh please.  You picked up on one position that was arguably wrong then went around spiking the football like you just won the Reetard Super Bowl for days, hell you still are. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I pulled my money out of a very top heavy over valued market at the end of a 9 year bull run like we have never seen. Couple that with the fact we have a moron running the country who likes to tweet out random shit that arbitrarily tanks the markets......and then further couple that with the globalists throwing daily tantrums over previously mentioned moron doing something good on trade ........and VOILA.....perfect time to sit out for a few months

f7ben was right

:lol: listen. Lloyd Blankbrain....like you have a clue about market valuations.  Please regale us again in your vast knowledge of the relevance of the 10 yr. treasury yields.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

f7ben was right

Actually you jumped out when it dropped.  Jumped back on when it went up and then jumped out when it dropped. 

You were buying high and selling low. 

Might as well be touching bare wires to see if they are live. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Lol. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually you jumped out when it dropped.  Jumped back on when it went up and then jumped out when it dropped. 

You were buying high and selling low. 

Might as well be touching bare wires to see if they are live. 

The market is 1000 points lower than when I pulled out .......and the EM fund I was in is 6% lower. You got anything else you fucking retard?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You said yourself the stocks average 8%. 

At 26,000 they were way above the average yet you thought they’d go to 30,000. 

You are the perfect example of who not to listen to. 

I just hope if the crash happens this time they don’t go bailing out all the banks and brokerage houses. 

Let the reset happen. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The market is 1000 points lower than when I pulled out .......and the EM fund I was in is 6% lower. You got anything else you fucking retard?

I just followed the thread and reported on what you said you were doing. I don’t guarantee the validity of your claims. 

What do these funds charge to jump in and out bi weekly?  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I just followed the thread and reported on what you said you were doing. I don’t guarantee the validity of your claims. 

What do these funds charge to jump in and out bi weekly?  

I have only exited and entered twice in 8 years. I got out last august , in at the beginning of december .....and then out at the beginning of Jan and back in towards the middle end of Jan. Now I am back out again for the near term.

You certainly reported nothing like what I have done and I noticed no charges for realignment of my funds......I'm not saying there were none but I looked and found no charge nor did my balance reflect any charges 

Edited by f7ben

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have only exited and entered twice in 8 years. I got out last august , in at the beginning of december .....and then out at the beginning of Jan and back in towards the middle end of Jan. Now I am back out again for the near term.

You certainly reported nothing like what I have done and I noticed no charges for realignment of my funds......I'm not saying there were none but I looked and found no charge nor did my balance reflect any charges 

You shouldn’t have any charges to make changes on a company 401k. 

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You shouldn’t have any charges to make changes on a company 401k. 

I looked through all the info on the site and there were no docs or language indicating any charges for realignment of funds......I assume you are correct 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So you don't think GIC's will ever hit 7% again?

Were you one of the ones that predicted the dow continue until it hit 30,000?

To be fair there was only 3,500 left to climb when you said that.

6,500 is a little more of an obstacle. 

You were one of the first to congratulate Trump when it cleared 26,000.

Is this still Donald's market?

Not in this economy they won't.  Are you buying the index?  Of course not.  My Canadian funds averaged about 10% over 10 years compared to the TSX return being flat.  I don't purchase indexes, active management is paramount.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

He’d have an excuse if he was limited to one post/hour like I was........nobody would hang around with those limits.  Now - if he pm’d you begging you to stop...that’s the funniest fucking thing I’ve heard on here. :lol: Bully bitch to a T  :lmao:  You should list the PM’s :lmao: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hahahaha. :lol:  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You broke the hammer!!!