Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup, I saw this before in 2007. Disaster. No other way to put it. I'm too fukken old to wait out another 10 years.

Thank God, I live like a street bum, and have more shit than I can ever use. ( hunting, fishing, tools, equipments, truck, plows, cars, etc. )    

All you need is cocks to suck at Sandy's and a dog to fuck you in the ass, same as it ever was.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup, I saw this before in 2007. Disaster. No other way to put it. I'm too fukken old to wait out another 10 years.

Thank God, I live like a street bum, and have more shit than I can ever use. ( hunting, fishing, tools, equipments, truck, plows, cars, etc. )    

Horse shit

54 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

All you need is cocks to suck at Sandy's and a dog to fuck you in the ass, same as it ever was.

I just checked. Guess what.............I'm still wealthy!!! LMAO!! Now suck that smegma-coated cock, faggot!! You just been " OWNED" !!!  :owned:

6 minutes ago, The One said:

Horse shit

HA!HA!HA! You two faggots, just got played !!! Now suck each other's cocks. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just checked. Guess what.............I'm still wealthy!!! LMAO!! Now suck that smegma-coated cock, faggot!! You just been " OWNED" !!!  :owned:

HA!HA!HA! You two faggots, just got played !!! Now suck each other's cocks. 

Grow up

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

More winning. 

Maybe Trumpsters meant 3,000 not 30,000

17D41362-02B1-4E22-B392-3BA153868378.jpeg

You're right....this is about Trump

Overall the economy is still fairly robust. 

Not saying we weren't  due for a pullback but end the Mueller witch hunt and watch the market surge. That and the uneasiness and uncertainty of dems controlling house has many on the sidelines.

Always tough to time the bottom but I think we have a ways to go....i will start slowly jumping back in probably late January....or perhaps sooner pending outcome of the Mueller fiasco.

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not saying we weren't  due for a pullback but end the Mueller witch hunt and watch the market surge. That and the uneasiness and uncertainty of dems controlling house has many on the sidelines.

Always tough to time the bottom but I think we have a ways to go....i will start slowly jumping back in probably late January....or perhaps sooner pending outcome of the Mueller fiasco.

Witch hunt :lol2:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So it's Mueller, not the trade war with China, the slowing world economy, Brexit, inflation worries, the rising debt and deficit?

The market generally likes divided govt. as things won't change.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I should have said which hunt?  Trump’s so crooked, the only real jobs he created are in the justice department. 

B1B34B7E-0D24-47DD-A8EA-FBBBFA97953B.jpeg

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Mueller’s investigation has zero to do with the market. Where do you people get these ideas? :lol: 

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is such a load of stupid bullshit it doesn't merit a reasoned response.

55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It’s an amazing response. Trump has them wrapped around his mushroom dick. 

No matter what happens, elcheeto must not be blamed. 

Nevermind that the Pedo Posse brain Trust gave Trump credit for any positive thing that happened.  Hell they even gave him credit for positive news that only existed in Trumps imagination. 

Look at this market dive.  

CCDBB7C4-FA03-4FBC-838B-F470459A850A.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mueller’s investigation has zero to do with the market. Where do you people get these ideas? :lol: 

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Bullshit.....If you dont think the president facing possible impeachment proceedings and dems control of house and their desire to undo many of Trumps job creation policies doesn't have an affect on the market. .....you're more wacked than I already thought.

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Bullshit.....If you dont think the president facing possible impeachment proceedings and dems control of house and their desire to undo many of Trumps job creation policies doesn't have an affect on the market. .....you're more wacked than I already thought.

:lol:

"Job creation policies"

:lmao:

22 hours ago, 1jkw said:

DriftBusta, are you talking people off the ledge today?

Just a few emotional ones.  

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He’s blaming Obama. 

Fuck off

19 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Not really, market likes stability.  Your response is though, you must read a ton of market analysis articles, written by people with lots of initials after their name?   So many experts on everything in this forum....

20 hours ago, motonoggin said:

He must meet at McDonald's every morning with a bunch of old men to talk politics. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Just a few emotional ones.  

Fuck off

Not really, market likes stability.  Your response is though, you must read a ton of market analysis articles, written by people with lots of initials after their name?   So many experts on everything in this forum....

Why just 600 points ago

an expert called it a buying opportunity. 

That same expert heard rumblings of 30,000 from his crack team of also experts. 

So I have to agree, lots of experts. 

On 12/21/2018 at 10:16 AM, revkevsdi said:

Why just 600 points ago

an expert called it a buying opportunity. 

That same expert heard rumblings of 30,000 from his crack team of also experts. 

So I have to agree, lots of experts. 

Seriously.  You don’t don’t have the first clue about the markets, how they work, and how they help people retire, or worse, what I do.  You’re just sounding like an idiot.