Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

-0.4% YTD

Neal

Patience.

Trump fans said 30,000 by the end of the year.  

When have they ever been wrong?

just kidding, don’t list the times, it would take too long. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Markets ain’t gaining anything #MAGA. 

Wait til the dems actually take the house.  Whew....I hope the market is making their moves for that now...if not, the Dems would most assuredly love to shove our economy off a cliff to blame Trump and try and take the Presidency back in 2020.  They are concerned for the American citizens in that way.  A really good people!  Meh...no matter.  I'm ready to buy up houses whole sale on the courthouse steps and use the bootlicking retards to toss you half-witted liberals that lost their jobs out on the street.  I guess that makes me a bad person tho ...but wishing and hoping for another economic abyss because you lost is GOOD!  :lmao:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait til the dems actually take the house.  Whew....I hope the market is making their moves for that now...if not, the Dems would most assuredly love to shove our economy off a cliff to blame Trump and try and take the Presidency back in 2020.  They are concerned for the American citizens in that way.  A really good people!  Meh...no matter.  I'm ready to buy up houses whole sale on the courthouse steps and use the bootlicking retards to toss you half-witted liberals that lost their jobs out on the street.  I guess that makes me a bad person tho ...but wishing and hoping for another economic abyss because you lost is GOOD!  :lmao:

Zampedo fiscal fantasy books. 

Buy the whole self published by series. 

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zampedo fiscal fantasy books. 

Buy the whole self published by series. 

Poor fella.  Another tough day in here being proven as a beta.  I understand.  Well, not really.  Don't you do janitorial duties on Sunday at dad's shop?  Way to go!  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Poor fella.  Another tough day in here being proven as a beta.  I understand.  Well, not really.  Don't you do janitorial duties on Sunday at dad's shop?  Way to go!  :lmao:

Don’t get me wrong, your fiction can be entertaining. It’s just that there are a lot of plot holes.

why would you go from making $150,000.00 trade to real estate?

if you are invested and not trying to time the markets, were would all the cash to buy wholesale houses come from after the crash?

Did you already bail out of the market? If so where was the chapter on that?

Are you sure the markets will crash with these Republicans as badly as the last Republicans?  

I realize at certain amount of enjoying fiction is the willing suspension of disbelief. But fiction can’t just be a bunch of lies linked together. 

Try harder Zampedo. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Don’t get me wrong, your fiction can be entertaining. It’s just that there are a lot of plot holes.

why would you go from making $150,000.00 trade to real estate?

if you are invested and not trying to time the markets, were would all the cash to buy wholesale houses come from after the crash?

Did you already bail out of the market? If so where was the chapter on that?

Are you sure the markets will crash with these Republicans as badly as the last Republicans?  

I realize at certain amount of enjoying fiction is the willing suspension of disbelief. But fiction can’t just be a bunch of lies linked together. 

Try harder Zampedo. 

These questions are why you find "GIC's" so attractive.  WOW.  

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Patience.

Trump fans said 30,000 by the end of the year.  

When have they ever been wrong?

just kidding, don’t list the times, it would take too long. 

That 1% before fees and taxes must be looking mighty good right about now.🤣:lol:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That 1% before fees and taxes must be looking mighty good right about now.🤣:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

RevCuckBarbie's financial advice here really sets the bar....for comedy.  :lmao:

I probably should have lied like you two

arctic beta pretending he bought only the top performing funds from a fund company. Truly amazing to pick the top ten funds out of 70 or so. 

Zampedo and his random $150,000.00 trades .....

Those stories are way better than boring real life GIC’s during a bubble.  Bravo. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

arctic beta pretending he bought only the top performing funds from a fund company. Truly amazing to pick the top ten funds out of 70 or so. 

Those stories are way better than boring real life GIC’s during a bubble.  Bravo. 

I never said "$150,000"  You said that was your salary after I berated you and you got triggered.  SBYL..at one time, that one trade was worth 160K so, once again...and as always, you've been bested by some complete stranger on the internet.  Maybe you shouldn't have such a rich history of lies and awkward bitterness on the web.  Somebody here with brains may take you seriously but..as it is, you've got Tools and MC.  :lol: 

"They were class eleventy rapids and me (along with my brother and co-owner of our little plastic boat) were not AFRAID to take them down!!!!"

LOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never said "$150,000"  You said that was your salary after I berated you and you got triggered.  SBYL..at one time, that one trade was worth 160K so, once again...and as always, you've been bested by some complete stranger on the internet.  Maybe you shouldn't have such a rich history of lies and awkward bitterness on the web.  Somebody here with brains may take you seriously but..as it is, you've got Tools and MC.  :lol: 

"They were class eleventy rapids and me (along with my brother and co-owner of our little plastic boat) were not AFRAID to take them down!!!!"

LOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Ohhh is that how it happened? 

Here I was thinking that you claimed to have made more money in one trade than I made in a year.  

But you just owned $160,000 worth of a stock. 

My mistake.  I’m not sure how I misunderstood your post. 

If I said that my brother and I ran class eleventy rapids in a co-owned boat, then I apologize for that obvious lie. 

I will state right now that I have never been brave enough to paddle class eleventy rapids. Full disclosure, I don’t even know what that is. 

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry but unlike you I don't pick losers.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhh is that how it happened? 

Here I was thinking that you claimed to have made more money in one trade than I made in a year.  

But you just owned $160,000 worth of a stock. 

My mistake.  I’m not sure how I misunderstood your post. 

If I said that my brother and I ran class eleventy rapids in a co-owned boat, then I apologize for that obvious lie. 

I will state right now that I have never been brave enough to paddle class eleventy rapids. Full disclosure, I don’t even know what that is. 

Seems about right to me.  And I don't believe for a second you make $150k a year.  Not one.  But...I don't care either.  I own much more than that...but I trade with my "fuck you money".  I currently don't own any "GICs" or belong to any "Christmas Club" bank accounts so, we don't have a lot in common financially speaking...or anywhere else for that matter.

bold:  This is how you start to develop some type of reasonable reputation here...and anywhere else.  Do this more.  A lot more.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seems about right to me.  And I don't believe for a second you make $150k a year.  Not one.  But...I don't care either.  I own much more than that...but I trade with my "fuck you money".  I currently don't own any "GICs" or belong to any "Christmas Club" bank accounts so, we don't have a lot in common financially speaking...or anywhere else for that matter.

bold:  This is how you start to develop some type of reasonable reputation here...and anywhere else.  Do this more.  A lot more.

We’re now worried about building a reputation here? :lol: 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

We’re now worried about building a reputation here? :lol: 

Who is we?  And yes, while this doesn't transfer to the real world, there is some reputation to be had on forums.  If you are a complete idiot, troll and a liar..well, that's how you are treated by most.  I realize that being beaten down on the intrawebs daily is of some validation to some though...there's a clinical term for it.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is we?  And yes, while this doesn't transfer to the real world, there is some reputation to be had on forums.  If you are a complete idiot, troll and a liar..well, that's how you are treated by most.  I realize that being beaten down on the intrawebs daily is of some validation to some though...there's a clinical term for it.

I guess if you really care that much about it than you should join butt plug central. That’s where the spit and polish of the old group landed. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I guess if you really care that much about it than you should join butt plug central. That’s where the spit and polish of the old group landed. 

I don't care but I'm not in need of being concerned.  I've been over there a time or two.. Same type of characters.  Well, maybe a tad less on the half-wits and retard trolls.  It's just slow over there.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care but I'm not in need of being concerned.  I've been over there a time or two.. Same type of characters.  Well, maybe a tad less on the half-wits and retard trolls.  It's just slow over there.  

It’s a place to talk golf and the latest casual footwear.