Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

36 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Say that to yourself 10 times....real slow.

Ive based my comments on things you’ve said here.  30 grand house. You told me about your attempts to stalk me. Your love of your trailer and weird attempts at making the value of your truck relevant. 

These posts are like emails. If you are reading bitterness it’s more about you than me.  Rest assured I am laughing at you when I type.  

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ive based my comments on things you’ve said here.  30 grand house. You told me about your attempts to stalk me. Your love of your trailer and weird attempts at making the value of your truck relevant. 

These posts are like emails. If you are reading bitterness it’s more about you than me.  Rest assured I am laughing at you when I type.  

You ve bragged about your million dollar house and your business thats worth millions....you cant back any of it up.

Now whos laughing again?

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You ve bragged about your million dollar house and your business thats worth millions....you cant back any of it up.

Now whos laughing again?

It’s all true Dave. Deep down you know it, that’s why you are bitter. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s all true Dave. Deep down you know it, that’s why you are bitter. 

Then why are you so bitter....is it your brothers... are you living vicariously through him? Got to be some reason you behave the way you do?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Why the Stock Market Doesn’t Like Republicans

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/why-the-stock-market-doesnt-like-republicans-1487351985

Although the Republicans are widely seen as being generally more favourable to business, since 1900, stock markets have actually performed better under Democratic presidents.

https://www.cmcmarkets.com/en-au/news-and-analysis/what-does-the-us-presidential-election-mean-for-markets

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars-and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-02-22/stocks-return-more-with-dem-in-white-house-bgov-barometer

Obama’s majority of market climb was due to the republicans winning the house in November 2010....  the markets climbed all the way until the Dems took the house back in November 2018.  The market was doing great until democrats won the house....  it was doing good under Obama’s republican house and under trump’s republican house.  The market really went to shit with a (Pelosi)democrat house and a (Bush)republican president.... Democrat house and a republican president is just a bad combo......  that is why I said if Dems win the house jump out fast!!!

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Obama’s majority of market climb was due to the republicans winning the house in November 2010....  the markets climbed all the way until the Dems took the house back in November 2018.  The market was doing great until democrats won the house....  it was doing good under Obama’s republican house and under trump’s republican house.  The market really went to shit with a (Pelosi)democrat house and a (Bush)republican president.... Democrat house and a republican president is just a bad combo......  that is why I said if Dems win the house jump out fast!!!

The Republicans who kept threatening to shut down the guberment?

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Much of the markets gain under Obama was due to quantitative easing.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Do you consider these interest rates normal or still artificially low?

Artificially low and by quite a bit.   That helped the Obama markets as well.   

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Having a truck and trailer vs owning a truck and trailer is a big difference in its value.

Does the bank own vs do you own it??

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Having a truck and trailer vs owning a truck and trailer is a big difference in its value.

Does the bank own vs do you own it??

I can’t speak for Dave. Who knows how far into the bank he is. 

The only debt we have is credit cards that we pay off every month. Gotta love travel rewards  

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Much of the markets gain under Obama was due to quantitative easing.   

And the gain under trump was deficit based. Bottom is 15,000. Trump and the republicans gambled it all and lost. There’s nothing left to stimulate the economy when the recession comes. It’s gonna be ugly. At least it’ll get the piece of lying shit out of the White House. 

49 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

BULLSHIT the market was nearly as low in March of this year.

Read a financial report,  everyone states the worry over trade war is the main driver, as well as the effect on the world economy the trade war is having.

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Artificially low and by quite a bit.   That helped the Obama markets as well.   

So the market was being helped along by quantitive easing in both Obama and Trump’s time. Yet it appears to have stopped working.  Record high deficits and the market is losing steam.