Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

YUP, you know who I'm talkin' about.

Think about it, they all sit around and agree on the EXACT time to start liquidatiing. Then BAM, they start the global sell-off. You me, and every other law-abiding, innocent American think it's just a bad day/ week, and then it's TOO FUKKEN LATE, WE'VE BEEN ROBBED OF OUR SAVINGS...............LEGALLY!!!!  

Your holdings are as imaginary as your career as a cop. 

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, but if you remember I posted several times, that the MANIPULATORS always find a reason to crash the market!! 

Years ago it was DOT COMS!

10 Years ago it was bad home financing.

This time it's fed rates, tariffs.

HOW ABOUT IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF BILLIONAIRES ON WALL STREET THAT CLEAN OUT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN INVESTOR!!!  They hit us fast, hit us hard, so we can't bail in time. 

They get us every ten years or so. Somebody made a fortune off this.  GUESS THE FUCK WHO????????

I told you to bail over a year ago if Dems win the house.  The economy collapsed in 2007 when they took control of the house. To think this time would be any different is being a fool

i told you and you got greedy and you lost.  Is what is.  Now you must ride it down until the repubs take the house back to turn it around like they did in 2010/2011.

democrat legislature and a republican president is the bad combo for the economy.  The worst is a democrat pres and democrat legislature.

Republican president and republican legislature is good.  Democrat president and a republican legislature is good as well.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Hindsight?  Fuck off.  I was calling this a bubble, taking all kinds of flack from assholes like you who bought into a rising market and thought they geniuses.

Guess what!  You bought into the hype like every sucker before you. 

A degree does not mean common sense. It just means you can remember and regurgitate the facts your professor wanted. Congrats on remembering what the FED does. 

Oh you called it, yet you don’t even know the most basic market principles? Yeah, you really nailed it there BarbieBoi. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It was common sense degree boy. 

Derp derp derp, the Fed sets the rate on my savings account, derp derp derp Bahahahahahaha. The fact you run a business and have zero fiscal acumen is awesome. What a great time to be alive when even as a complete moron you can succeed. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Derp derp derp, the Fed sets the rate on my savings account, derp derp derp Bahahahahahaha. The fact you run a business and have zero fiscal acumen is awesome. What a great time to be alive when even as a complete moron you can succeed. 

Keep trying dumb dumb. 

I bailed too early and admitted it near the start of this thread. You are too dumb to admit you fucked up. You deserve any loses you get. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep trying dumb dumb. 

I bailed too early and admitted it near the start of this thread. You are too dumb to admit you fucked up. You deserve any loses you get. 

Making a prediction is fucking up? Bahahhaa you really show your true stripes in this thread...You don’t have any losses if you don’t pull out. Your basics grasp on this is hilarious. 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's been on the sidelines for over a decade.

Poor stupid arcticbeta. Has to make up lies about me to feel good about himself. 

Give you some time and you’ll brag that you bailed at 26,000. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor stupid arcticbeta. Has to make up lies about me to feel good about himself. 

Give you some time and you’ll brag that you bailed at 26,000. 

Speaking of good will towards your fellow man, or lack thereof in your case,  try and have a little Christmas spirit guy.  

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've met dozens from here.....you're a fucking faggot and full of absolute bullshit

You were wrong about Trump and wrong about the markets. Don’t blame me because you were stupid.  

You can’t tell people to die in a fire all year and think saying Merry Christmas makes you a good person. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

From someone who thinks a social life revolves around this website. 

Actually, this fukken psycho-mania shitfest is kinda' addictive. 

You can sit in the comfort of your home, and fling shit back and forth like monkeys in a fukken zoo, and nevah have ta' leave home!! 

It's so fukken convenient, you don't have ta' take a shower, get dressed, get in the fukken car, go someplace, spend money, drive back home, change your clothes, take a shit 'cause the food ya' ate was tainted, and wish ya' never went out in the first place and spent all that money. 

No, you can just sit all warm and cozy, and attack gay people like : 800 Dragon, Awful Knawful, 1jkw, and THE ONE!!! 

It doesn't get any better!!!!!

FREEDOMSLEDDER-Addiction with no prison!!

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude I beat you like you owed me money... And your entire persona on here is shit talking people. Let’s not get it twisted. Merry Xmas. Smoke meth, hail Satan. 

If it makes your Christmas a little more Merry to think that, then go ahead. 

Please note.  I don’t shit talk everyone here.  There are some intelligent people who are not right of Ronald Reagan. I like them. They are honest and use common sense. 

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I told you to bail over a year ago if Dems win the house.  The economy collapsed in 2007 when they took control of the house. To think this time would be any different is being a fool

i told you and you got greedy and you lost.  Is what is.  Now you must ride it down until the repubs take the house back to turn it around like they did in 2010/2011.

democrat legislature and a republican president is the bad combo for the economy.  The worst is a democrat pres and democrat legislature.

Republican president and republican legislature is good.  Democrat president and a republican legislature is good as well.

I was not greedy. I was simply letting years of investment run its course. This is NOT normal market fluctuation, this is a STOCK MARKET CRASH. No one could have predicted this level of disaster. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.....................this is a MANIPULATED, CONTROLLED STOCK MARKET GUTTING, by a group of NEW YORK Billionaires. 

Honest people like me can't defend against that. 

There was no LEGITIMATE REASON FOR THIS CRASH.NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!