Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The fact this is what you are holding tight to is very telling. It shows a complete lack of basic understanding of cause and effect in the markets. Like throwing in tariff talk right after those predictions, or double the expected number of rate hikes. You want to get embarrassed some more, by all means...

Well one would think that someone with a degree in economics, would have taken those things into consideration when buying into a bubble during the longest bull market in history. 

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well one would think that someone with a degree in economics, would have taken those things into consideration when buying into a bubble during the longest bull market in history. 

One would think using hindsight as a snobby little shit to make your point makes you look like you know less than you’ve already proven.You’re embarrassingly devoid of critical thought. 

It's amazing how the business channels can somehow defend this crash. Day after day they come up with all these technical terms and machinations to justify this fukken criminal sell-off. 

There was no legitimate reason for the market crash. The economy was booming. NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER!!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's amazing how the business channels can somehow defend this crash. Day after day they come up with all these technical terms and machinations to justify this fukken criminal sell-off. 

There was no legitimate reason for the market crash. The economy was booming. NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER!!!  

When the marker slides for a few days day traders and short termers will step up shorting stocks. That just drives the prices down further.Do yourself a favor and don't look at it till Jan 10th

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The midterms have consequences...  the last time the results of the midterms had pelosi assuming the Speaker of the house in beginning of of 2007 the market and economy went to shit.  The writing is on the wall with democrats taking the house.  I tried to tell ya.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The midterms have consequences...  the last time the results of the midterms had pelosi assuming the Speaker of the house in beginning of of 2007 the market and economy went to shit.  The writing is on the wall with democrats taking the house.  I tried to tell ya.

:lmao: You’re Doe Dumbwr level stupid :lol: 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re Doe Dumbwr level stupid :lol: 

What happen when Dems took the house near the end of the Bush term????  What happening currently as the Dems take the house????  What happened when the republican controlled the house during the bill Clinton years?????  What happened when the republican controlled the house during the obama years????  

You are blinded by your trump hatred.

Edited by BOHICA

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I never claimed to be a good Christian or bad, but I generally hold no ill will towards my fellow man. You I’m not so sure of, based on your posting history.

And correct.  That would be paying tax twice on the same money, which in Christian parlance, would be immoral.

stock A is bought in 1990 for $10

Owner dies in 2018 with stock A at $100-  estae under estate tax threshhold

Stock passes to owners son valued at $100

New owner sells stock in 2019 for $110 share and pays taxes on $10 gain based on inherited cost basis

When was the $90 taxed

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

New owner sells stock in 2019 for $110 share and pays taxes on $10 gain based on inherited cost basis

When was the $90 taxed

So we should kill our parents to save on taxes?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

we should park our stocks in their names then kill them if it looks like they will require any long term care to avoid paying taxes on those gains.  

I like your style! :bc:

This is CRIMINAL !!!  What we are losing is CRIMINAL !! Just because we bought stocks as an investment, shouldn't mean that we are subject to losing that overnight!! 

There should be CIRCUIT BREAKERS that stop this panic selling!! 

The market dropping more than 1% per day, should close trading. 

Something should be done................this is not right!!! 

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

One would think using hindsight as a snobby little shit to make your point makes you look like you know less than you’ve already proven.You’re embarrassingly devoid of critical thought. 

Hindsight?  Fuck off.  I was calling this a bubble, taking all kinds of flack from assholes like you who bought into a rising market and thought they geniuses.

Guess what!  You bought into the hype like every sucker before you. 

A degree does not mean common sense. It just means you can remember and regurgitate the facts your professor wanted. Congrats on remembering what the FED does. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

When was the $90 taxed

Thanks for the explanation on how things in the US works.  If Canadian stocks are in rrsp’s or Rrifs. Taxes have to be paid on the whole amount of the account. 

So you can see that the inheritors will have to sell Shares to pay the taxes.  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is CRIMINAL !!!  What we are losing is CRIMINAL !! Just because we bought stocks as an investment, shouldn't mean that we are subject to losing that overnight!! 

There should be CIRCUIT BREAKERS that stop this panic selling!! 

The market dropping more than 1% per day, should close trading. 

Something should be done................this is not right!!! 

Fuck off you whiney bitch. 

Everyone talks about risk and reward and how they deserve the wins because they are a risk taker.  That is until they start to lose. Then they want someone to protect them. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck off you whiney bitch. 

Everyone talks about risk and reward and how they deserve the wins because they are a risk taker.  That is until they start to lose. Then they want someone to protect them. 

I ain't the only whiner. Trump is getting real heat over this, and well he should!! 

Whiney bitch, huh???? One whack from a 5 D-Cell MAglite, will show ya' who's a bitch, bitch!!!

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

OK, but if you remember I posted several times, that the MANIPULATORS always find a reason to crash the market!! 

Years ago it was DOT COMS!

10 Years ago it was bad home financing.

This time it's fed rates, tariffs.

HOW ABOUT IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF BILLIONAIRES ON WALL STREET THAT CLEAN OUT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN INVESTOR!!!  They hit us fast, hit us hard, so we can't bail in time. 

They get us every ten years or so. Somebody made a fortune off this.  GUESS THE FUCK WHO????????

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, but if you remember I posted several times, that the MANIPULATORS always find a reason to crash the market!! 

Years ago it was DOT COMS!

10 Years ago it was bad home financing.

This time it's fed rates, tariffs.

HOW ABOUT IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF BILLIONAIRES ON WALL STREET THAT CLEAN OUT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN INVESTOR!!!  They hit us fast, hit us hard, so we can't bail in time. 

They get us every ten years or so. Somebody made a fortune off this.  GUESS THE FUCK WHO????????

Now your on to something!

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Now your on to something!

YUP, you know who I'm talkin' about.

Think about it, they all sit around and agree on the EXACT time to start liquidatiing. Then BAM, they start the global sell-off. You me, and every other law-abiding, innocent American think it's just a bad day/ week, and then it's TOO FUKKEN LATE, WE'VE BEEN ROBBED OF OUR SAVINGS...............LEGALLY!!!!