Check your account email address ×

Trump, Bannon, Trump jr, Priebus, Kushner....

13 hours ago, Snake said:

It really is a shame your brain ain't wired right. I bet you could scam some disability if you tried....

We had a name for people like you back in the day... "Loose Wrap".

I don't bring your faggy friends into this gay pride parade, leave my old lady out of it.

Faggot.

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You know I generally ignore your twisted immature blather, but that was out of line.  I suspect you might suck a mean dick but I bet you can’t fight your way out of a paper bag.  

Image result for bully in christmas story

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Incompetents all of them. Let’s elect a business guy they said.......give it a try.......run govenmrnt like a business they said.......failure before he was elected....but give him a chance they said...new trump Republican tax bill, taxpayers now in debt for more than a trillion dollars. Trump bankrupts our economy. You stupid fuck heads voted for it.

i warned you ass fucks Trump was not even qualified to clean toilets in the White House.

not my president

You mean a trillion dollars in debt more over 10 years on top of 20 trillion already? Is that what you mean?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you have given up your conservative status now?

No, but commenting on you pointing out that a trillion dollars will be added to the deficit when it's already been blown out of proportion by your king. The trillion dollars is over a 10-year period which is always left out of the left-wing narrative. Who the fuck knows what will happen over 10 years? Not too concerned either way

19 minutes ago, s pump said:

No, but commenting on you pointing out that a trillion dollars will be added to the deficit when it's already been blown out of proportion by your king. The trillion dollars is over a 10-year period which is always left out of the left-wing narrative. Who the fuck knows what will happen over 10 years? Not too concerned either way

By the time Trump is done his second term the deficit will be history :bc: 

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

You were supportive of every $ The Halfrican spent.

Do you think no one here has memories?

I did. Why? ...because the dollars stayed here and supported Americans health young and old.

you guys have a problem with that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Which time?  The time he was "banned" or the other time he was "banned"? :lol:

Banned? :lol: 

TrannyZam :kissmyass:  Union Delivery Boy 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, now you are saying you weren'tt banned?  :lol: 

Poast that Wrastlin' pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

:lmao: You’re on a red site and on the red team and nobody wants you... :lol:  You’re getting pummeled by your own teammates :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re on a red site and on the red team and nobody wants you... :lol:  You’re getting pummeled by your own teammates :lmao: 

Poor projections.  Piss poor.  Even for you.  But, when you are as stupid and weak as you are...I guess it makes you feel better.  

But, maybe we should do a poll just to see?  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Poor projections.  Piss poor.  Even for you.  But, when you are as stupid and weak as you are...I guess it makes you feel better.  

But, maybe we should do a poll just to see?  :lol:

:baby:

Poor TrannyZam just got his feelings hurt....what a fucking pussy you are. :lmao: You’re a Repug on a Repug site and still a fucking joke...can’t hide behind the false power of a ‘mod’ On here and now you’re a foolish helpless pile of shit :lmao:  it’s fun to watch :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:baby:

Poor TrannyZam just got his feelings hurt....what a fucking pussy you are. :lmao: You’re a Repug on a Repug site and still a fucking joke...can’t hide behind the false power of a ‘mod’ On here and now you’re a foolish helpless pile of shit :lmao:  it’s fun to watch :thumbsup:

:lol: