Check your account email address ×

Trump, Bannon, Trump jr, Priebus, Kushner....

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Which time?  The time he was "banned" or the time BENNY banned his ass with "The Story of Snowrider"? :lol:

I view getting banned back in the HCS days and then making it back on the forum as a badge of honor lmfao

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Better...and more accurate.  :lol:

You still don't see how much of a fool you make of yourself on here. I fucking love it. 

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I view getting banned back in the HCS days and then making it back on the forum as a badge of honor lmfao

You still don't see how much of a fool you make of yourself on here. I fucking love it. 

"A badge of honor"?  Getting back on a forum?  Whew.....you really don't set your bar very high, do ya?  :lmao:

SO, to summarize your self-awarded accolades:

1.) Homosexual/bi-sexual

2.) "made it back" on a forum after being banned.

3.) Victim

Ughhhhh......What the fuck does that trophy look like?  

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

"A badge of honor"?  Getting back on a forum?  Whew.....you really don't set your bar very high, do ya?  :lmao:

SO, to summarize your self-awarded accolades:

1.) Homosexual/bi-sexual

2.) "made is back" on a forum after being banned.

3.) Victim

Ughhhhh......What the fuck does that trophy look like?  

We're on a forum you schmuck, a forum I've been a part of for nearly 15 years, in this community it's a badge of honor to me. In the real world, FS is a forum I never talk about to anyone because it's just a silly thing I do with my spare time.

Once again, I am not a victim, I am a perpetrator. Keep it straight Zam. Wildboer=Perpetrator, Zambroski=His victim.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

We're on a forum you schmuck, a forum I've been a part of for nearly 15 years, in this community it's a badge of honor to me. In the real world, FS is a forum I never talk about to anyone because it's just a silly thing I do with my spare time.

Once again, I am not a victim, I am a perpetrator. Keep it straight Zam. Wildboer=Perpetrator, Zambroski=His victim.

Ok...settle down....I don't need you resume.  Here:

Related image

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

So you're saying you're a 'dom-beta'?

Does that make you a B+?

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Does that make you a B+?

He likes to fantasize.  I like to let him.  It works out well for both of us.  Well, for me anyway...after a while it sinks into his brain as to what happened.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Zipperhead is a mod on HCS?

that explains a lot......a real lot

:lmao: It’s awesome watching him get bent over and drilled by his one teammates on here.....he can’t hide behind his ‘Mod’ status :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Does that make you a B+?

In the queer community we refer to people like me as power bottoms, but yeah, "dom-beta" covers the same concept I guess.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He likes to fantasize.  I like to let him.  It works out well for both of us.  Well, for me anyway...after a while it sinks into his brain as to what happened.  :lol:

This is rather creepy, not gonna lie Zam. You have absolutely NOTHING to do with my fantasies :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

In the queer community we refer to people like me as power bottoms, but yeah, "dom-beta" covers the same concept I guess.

This is rather creepy, not gonna lie Zam. You have absolutely NOTHING to do with my fantasies :lol:

Nightmares then?  :lol:You ain't alone!  Hell, I'm in my own fucking nightmares!  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Give poor Zambo his safe space. There can’t be many places Trumpsters can still think they belong. I know he’s regarded as lower than Momo but at least he thinks people like him. 

With regards to not telling people about arguing with Trumpsters on a sleddIng site.... it’s hard to explain why it’s entertaining, but it is.   

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

TrannyZam :owned: by WB.....  Poor TrannyZam spends most of his spare time floundering between forums :lmao: 

What spare time?  Between all of his adventure and 12 hours per day on here, his dunce card is full. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What spare time?  Between all of his adventure and 12 hours per day on here, his dunce card is full. 

Good grief....we all thought you were out being butt-hurt and non-witty somewhere else.  Oh well.  One more retard to kick around.  Welcome back, limp wrists!

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Give poor Zambo his safe space. There can’t be many places Trumpsters can still think they belong. I know he’s regarded as lower than Momo but at least he thinks people like him. 

With regards to not telling people about arguing with Trumpsters on a sleddIng site.... it’s hard to explain why it’s entertaining, but it is.   

I belong/OWN everyplace I walk into.  Can't seem to find many of you dipshits in there tho...weird.  I know you are there....and I listen intently over the constant ringing in my ears.  Your side had a chance last St. Patty's day to go 3 on 1 with me when I kept hearing them run their little faces.  SHIT!  Their ladies talked more shit than they did...THEY FUCKING CLAMMED UP when I "inquired" as to their loud repugnance.  Meh.....talk about an eye opening about not being on the internet.  AMIRITE?  How embarrassing for them!  Well, maybe not...you librulz are used to it.  It'd been better if my wife wouldn't have left me there though...that stung a bit.  And wasn't even worth it!!!!  Stupid cowardly cunts!!!!!  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's my safe space too ya know, I'm just telling the people who pop up with annoying comments about who I am to shut the fuck up about it and move on with their posting. Honestly when I realized I was in the closet last year it wasn't a big deal to me, it wasn't a big deal to my parents, it wasn't a big deal to my friends... but I stopped coming here. I know it's a "locker room talk" kind of environment, but once you realize you're queer you instantly know who's busting your chops and who's calling you a faggot in a derogatory manner. It made this place not fun at all and I left because I had better things to do than come out on here. Idk why I came back, I guess I missed the banter and the users who've been posting forever. I admitted I was queer on here, probably by saying "Yeah I'm gay, what of it?" when someone called me a faggot. After that Dave took a liking to calling me a faggot, other people would jump in and defend him, and it was becoming not fun to be here again. Then we found out Rob died and I was just, like, fuck it. It's me or @DAVE, either I'm putting this motherfucker in line or one of us is getting banned because I'm not letting some homophobic schmucks chase me out off Freedomsledder again without a fight. What happened after that was the week I chased Dave around until other users stopped calling me a snowflake and started calling Dave a homophobe.

Being a queer kid in a conservative snowmobiling forum was always an interesting endeavor. Even though it didn't turn me into a Republican, it definitely saved me from becoming a stupid fucking Democrat.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I belong/OWN everyplace I walk into.  Can't seem to find many of you dipshits in there tho...weird.  I know you are there....and I listen intently over the constant ringing in my ears.  Your side had a chance last St. Patty's day to go 3 on 1 with me when I kept hearing them run their little faces.  SHIT!  Their ladies talked more shit than they did...THEY FUCKING CLAMMED UP when I "inquired" as to their loud repugnance.  Meh.....talk about an eye opening about not being on the internet.  AMIRITE?  How embarrassing for them!  Well, maybe not...you librulz are used to it.  It'd been better if my wife wouldn't have left me there though...that stung a bit.  And wasn't even worth it!!!!  Stupid cowardly cunts!!!!!  :lmao:

When you say 3 to one. So one in your ass one in your mouth. Was third in your hand or a fat roll?  Im guessing fat roll so you could keep posting here. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

When you say 3 to one. So one in your ass one in your mouth. Was third in your hand or a fat roll?  Im guessing fat roll so you could keep posting here. 

It's like you are a literature professor!

How's your "Anti-Guns in America" program working out?  Probably have more donations than the Dem party.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's my safe space too ya know, I'm just telling the people who pop up with annoying comments about who I am to shut the fuck up about it and move on with their posting. Honestly when I realized I was in the closet last year it wasn't a big deal to me, it wasn't a big deal to my parents, it wasn't a big deal to my friends... but I stopped coming here. I know it's a "locker room talk" kind of environment, but once you realize you're queer you instantly know who's busting your chops and who's calling you a faggot in a derogatory manner. It made this place not fun at all and I left because I had better things to do than come out on here. Idk why I came back, I guess I missed the banter and the users who've been posting forever. I admitted I was queer on here, probably by saying "Yeah I'm gay, what of it?" when someone called me a faggot. After that Dave took a liking to calling me a faggot, other people would jump in and defend him, and it was becoming not fun to be here again. Then we found out Rob died and I was just, like, fuck it. It's me or @DAVE, either I'm putting this motherfucker in line or one of us is getting banned because I'm not letting some homophobic schmucks chase me out off Freedomsledder again without a fight. What happened after that was the week I chased Dave around until other users stopped calling me a snowflake and started calling Dave a homophobe.

Being a queer kid in a conservative snowmobiling forum was always an interesting endeavor. Even though it didn't turn me into a Republican, it definitely saved me from becoming a stupid fucking Democrat.

I’m glad you came out here. It’s probably more uncomfortable for the Dinosaurs on here than for you. Funny thing is, now you have Zambo posting stories to prove he has had more gay experiences than you. He just can’t help himself. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's like you are a literature professor!

How's your "Anti-Guns in America" program working out?  Probably have more donations than the Dem party.  :lol:

You keep forgetting that I like America having a lot of guns. The more you fuck up the easier it is for Canadian politicians to have strict gun laws.  That doesn’t mean I’m not going to rub your nose in it rover. 

Gotta go, they are boardIng first class. Don’t want to miss out on my cashews. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You keep forgetting that I like America having a lot of guns. The more you fuck up the easier it is for Canadian politicians to have strict gun laws.  That doesn’t mean I’m not going to rub your nose in it rover. 

Gotta go, they are boardIng first class. Don’t want to miss out on my cashews. 

I hope you are with family and friends and your landing goes well...for me.  :lol:

Image result for plane crash gif