Check your account email address ×

Trump, Bannon, Trump jr, Priebus, Kushner....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, he's out to lunch, just like you.  Enjoy the next 7 years Chooch. :thumbsup:

:lmao: Not gonna happen Woolie - old fucking idiots like you are what’s holding America back....you and Dump relate to each other as you both have dementia :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Not gonna happen Woolie - old fucking idiots like you are what’s holding America back....you and Dump relate to each other as you both have dementia :lol: 

You can't mean the stock market.

Or wages.

Or unemployment.

Or home ownership.

Or manufacturing.

Or consumer confidence.

Or.....................................

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not sure if you noticed, but Trumpsters are bags of shit. There are so many issues. Do you want them to realize climate science is real, gun control works, all races share the same DNA, a certain percentage of the population are gay and that’s ok, Donald Trump is the biggest Liar and the Worst president ever?  There are so many deficits where do you start. 

I know quite a few gay people. A good buddy is gay. I Met him 8 years ago. Took him a year to come out to us. The guy is a hunter, kayaker, climber, played competitive hockey and snowboards like a nutbar.  

He does all that but was still not confident enough to let us know. 

That should have given it away.:lol:

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

100% :wrong: about anything and everything since 2010 :lmao: complete know nothing imbecile 

Edited by Momorider

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or wages.

Or unemployment.

Or home ownership.

Or manufacturing.

Or consumer confidence.

Especially those blacks and Hispanics on the unemployment rate. I’m sure they’ll be rushing to the polls to elect another democrat. :lmao: 

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or wages.

Or unemployment.

Or home ownership.

Or manufacturing.

Or consumer confidence.

For 8 years.....I thought those numbers were all fake.....:snack:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

For 8 years.....I thought those numbers were all fake.....:snack:

It appears trump and his merry band of billionaires know how to do business. Unlike your man with zero business experience. Now go crawl back under your rock loser. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You fucking liberals crack me up, always so sure of yourselves, talking in circles, denying reality.  The tolerant and enlightened ones, throwing out the "age shaming" (your terms) bullshit.  Like I said, enjoy.  The adults are in charge again.  :headshot:

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

You can't mean the stock market..

Or wages.

Or unemployment.

Or home ownership.

Or manufacturing.

Or consumer confidence.

The even better part is that the Democratic party is in fucking shambles.  No leaders, no platform, nothing.  And the next election 17 of their seats are in play, vs. 8 Republicans.  Can't you hear the dipshits now, predicting more D glory?  Its nauseating. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You fucking liberals crack me up, always so sure of yourselves, talking in circles, denying reality.  The tolerant and enlightened ones, throwing out the "age shaming" (your terms) bullshit.  Like I said, enjoy.  The adults are in charge again.  :headshot:

The even better part is that the Democratic party is in fucking shambles.  No leaders, no platform, nothing.  And the next election 17 of their seats are in play, vs. 8 Republicans.  Can't you hear the dipshits now, predicting more D glory?  Its nauseating. :lol: 

Even though I enjoy see Trump smack the democrats around.....

This would be a good time to quit poking them....imo.

I dont think they can get anymore desperate....

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What happened to the fake numbers.....:snack:  You talk in circl3s and contradict yourself...because you’re a product of right wing propaganda.... :lmao:  You rambled on a out fake numbers for years.....when did they become real?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What happened to the fake numbers.....:snack:  You talk in circl3s and contradict yourself...because you’re a product of right wing propaganda.... :lmao:  You rambled on a out fake numbers for years.....when did they become real?

You give us the metric you want to use.

U-6 unemployment? That's down too.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Even though I enjoy see Trump smack the democrats around.....

This would be a good time to quit poking them....imo.

I dont think they can get anymore desperate....

I believe that any notion of unity flew out the window 4-5 years into Bushs presidency.  Politics is a blood sport to Democrats.  They seem willing to say or do anything to hold power.  And I don't think anything Republicans do will change that, so they should take a cue from Trump and deliver on their promises.  We just got a nice tax cut, and the Democrats are even finding a problem with that.  Democrats don't want compromise or bi partisanship.  Until they do, its us, vs. them.  And we're in the drivers seat right now, so they need to take their place "at the back of the bus" (Obamas term).  JMO as well. 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I believe that any notion of unity flew out the window 4-5 years into Bushs presidency.  Politics is a blood sport to Democrats.  They seem willing to say or do anything to hold power.  And I don't think anything Republicans do will change that, so they should take a cue from Trump and deliver on their promises.  We just got a nice tax cut, and the Democrats are even finding a problem with that.  Democrats don't want compromise or bi partisanship.  Until they do, its us, vs. them.  And we're in the drivers seat right now, so they need to take their place "at the back of the bus" (Obamas term).  JMO as well. 

I dont see unity happening either...the point im trying to make is that...he should let the dems bury themselves right now and stop responding.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not sure if you noticed, but Trumpsters are bags of shit. There are so many issues. Do you want them to realize climate science is real, gun control works, all races share the same DNA, a certain percentage of the population are gay and that’s ok, Donald Trump is the biggest Liar and the Worst president ever?  There are so many deficits where do you start. 

I know quite a few gay people. A good buddy is gay. I Met him 8 years ago. Took him a year to come out to us. The guy is a hunter, kayaker, climber, played competitive hockey and snowboards like a nutbar.  

I reject that notion, my favorite customer at the bar is an ex-cop Trumpster and we have plans to go foraging for mushrooms in the spring. Don't judge Trump voters by their Trump vote, some of them are nice people who just don't understand how much Trump sucks.

Was he not confident, or was he feeling out the situation to make sure it was ok to do so? Like, if we just ran around telling everyone we're queer right away we'd be obnoxious like vegans.

Just now, DAVE said:

I dont see unity happening either...the point im trying to make is that...he should let the dems bury themselves right now and stop responding.

I can see the wisdom in that.  Not sure our boy Trump can though.  We'll see how year 2 goes, I think when he gets in front of a teleprompter, his communication is fine, he hits the right points.  But the tweeting thing....eeesh.   :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I reject that notion, my favorite customer at the bar is an ex-cop Trumpster and we have plans to go foraging for mushrooms in the spring. Don't judge Trump voters by their Trump vote, some of them are nice people who just don't understand how much Trump sucks.

Was he not confident, or was he feeling out the situation to make sure it was ok to do so? Like, if we just ran around telling everyone we're queer right away we'd be obnoxious like vegans.

So tell me something WB....you've candidly admitted you've had a fucked up childhood, and are still coming to terms with things about yourself.  What makes you so confident that you're smarter than adults who are successful in life, and never wrestled with those demons that you've struggled with?  Serious question.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So tell me something WB....you've candidly admitted you've had a fucked up childhood, and are still coming to terms with things about yourself.  What makes you so confident that you're smarter than adults who are successful in life, and never wrestled with those demons that you've struggled with?  Serious question.

Because I learned from those demons while I was defeating them and now I can harness their power.

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So you're smarter cause youre a nutcase? :lol:

I'm surely a better person than you for having gone through that experience. You're still just an asshole trying to write off an intelligent person as a faggot nutcase.

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How many pontoon boats does he own?

:dunno:

Edited by ICEMAN!