Check your account email address ×

Trump, Bannon, Trump jr, Priebus, Kushner....

Bannon came out of it on top if you ask me. He never believed in Trump, he was using Trump. The Don's ego was too big though, he couldn't handle the heat when congress pushed back and so he started moving towards the establishment. Bannon got the boot for fighting back against the establishment, sure, but his name recognition has skyrocketed. Also, he's going to make a pretty penny off a book exposing Trump for the schmuck he is.

As for the Mueller investigation, it's going exactly how I've been saying it would. Away from conspiratorial bullshit about collusion and towards concrete charges like money laundering. I just can't wait until either the Trumps cut Kushner loose and hope he goes down as a fall guy or Don Jr. cracks on live TV. 

36 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Bannon came out of it on top if you ask me. He never believed in Trump, he was using Trump. The Don's ego was too big though, he couldn't handle the heat when congress pushed back and so he started moving towards the establishment. Bannon got the boot for fighting back against the establishment, sure, but his name recognition has skyrocketed. Also, he's going to make a pretty penny off a book exposing Trump for the schmuck he is.

As for the Mueller investigation, it's going exactly how I've been saying it would. Away from conspiratorial bullshit about collusion and towards concrete charges like money laundering. I just can't wait until either the Trumps cut Kushner loose and hope he goes down as a fall guy or Don Jr. cracks on live TV. 

You're all about guys going down....

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

True, I probably give better BJs than your wife. I probably eat pussy better than you too :news:

It really is a shame your brain ain't wired right. I bet you could scam some disability if you tried....

We had a name for people like you back in the day... "Loose Wrap".

I don't bring your faggy friends into this gay pride parade, leave my old lady out of it.

Faggot.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Homophobic Union Delivery Boy :owned:  :lol: The sites biggest fucking hypocrite :lmao: 

I'll kick the fuck out of a fag just as quick as I would kick the fuck out of your straight ass, no homophobe here. No discrimination or special favors.

Is disgustaphobe a word.....

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll kick the fuck out of a fag just as quick as I would kick the fuck out of your straight ass, no homophobe here. No discrimination or special favors.

Is disgustaphobe a word.....

The only thing you'd kick the fuck out of is your pud Moe :lmao:  You're a classic case of little man syndrome.... :lol: 

True, I probably give better BJs than your wife. I probably eat pussy better than you too :news:

You know I generally ignore your twisted immature blather, but that was out of line.  I suspect you might suck a mean dick but I bet you can’t fight your way out of a paper bag.  

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They really do deserve each other. :lol:  

Incompetents all of them. Let’s elect a business guy they said.......give it a try.......run govenmrnt like a business they said.......failure before he was elected....but give him a chance they said...new trump Republican tax bill, taxpayers now in debt for more than a trillion dollars. Trump bankrupts our economy. You stupid fuck heads voted for it.

i warned you ass fucks Trump was not even qualified to clean toilets in the White House.

not my president

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Incompetents all of them. Let’s elect a business guy they said.......give it a try.......run govenmrnt like a business they said.......failure before he was elected....but give him a chance they said...new trump Republican tax bill, taxpayers now in debt for more than a trillion dollars. Trump bankrupts our economy. You stupid fuck heads voted for it.

i warned you ass fucks Trump was not even qualified to clean toilets in the White House.

not my president

Is there a more clueless out of touch pants shitting moron on FS than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT? :dunno: serious quetion 

54 minutes ago, Snake said:

It really is a shame your brain ain't wired right. I bet you could scam some disability if you tried....

We had a name for people like you back in the day... "Loose Wrap".

I don't bring your faggy friends into this gay pride parade, leave my old lady out of it.

Faggot.

The lack of self awareness in this post is glorious :lol:

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know I generally ignore your twisted immature blather, but that was out of line.  I suspect you might suck a mean dick but I bet you can’t fight your way out of a paper bag.  

Found another homophobe everyone^^^

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Is there a more clueless out of touch pants shitting moron on FS than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT? :dunno: serious quetion 

Yup, you, Wolfie and all the other slack jawed Dotard lovers.

MC was spot the fuck on.  Trump is an incompetent man baby.

The lack of self awareness in this post is glorious :lol:

Found another homophobe everyone^^^

Oh how's that?  You're the one who bragged about it.  I'm just taking you at face value.  Someone still needs to break your nose for your comments, but you're a product of our modern educational system, I understand you have severe shortcomings.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh how's that?  You're the one who bragged about it.  I'm just taking you at face value.  Someone still needs to break your nose for your comments, but you're a product of our modern educational system, I understand you have severe shortcomings.

You never mention it when other users bring it up, and it happens on the regular. Plus Snake had already brought up my sex life, I don't see why his should be off limits if mine isn't.

My nose needs to be broken? Stop being such a snowflake about a joke.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Settle down old man.  It’s just locker room talk.

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You never mention it when other users bring it up, and it happens on the regular. Plus Snake had already brought up my sex life, I don't see why his should be off limits if mine isn't.

My nose needs to be broken? Stop being such a snowflake about a joke.

Don't listen to the old fuck....he is probably all hopped up on Chardonnay and his vape.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't listen to the old fuck....he is probably all hopped up on Chardonnay and his vape.

But I want to produce him into making himself look like an even bigger asshole :lol: