Check your account email address ×

Trump, Bannon, Trump jr, Priebus, Kushner....

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When you say 3 to one. So one in your ass one in your mouth. Was third in your hand or a fat roll?  Im guessing fat roll so you could keep posting here. 

:lmao: 

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m glad you came out here. It’s probably more uncomfortable for the Dinosaurs on here than for you. Funny thing is, now you have Zambo posting stories to prove he has had more gay experiences than you. He just can’t help himself. 

The tricky part was getting reasonable users to stop siding with the Dinosaurs when I would call them out. I honestly haven't even seen those stories outside of one argument where he pulled out the, "I have a gay friend so I can't be homophobic" argument and tried to convince me his gay friends would think I was being a baby for telling Dave to stop calling me a faggot. I remember thinking, "So this is why black people get so fucking annoyed when someone pulls out the, "I have a black friend" argument."

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It'd be worth it.  What happened to your boarding?  Get bumped by an arrogant, racist, loud mouthed, entitled Democrat?  :lol:

The way you call people who know you're a bit racist, racists themselves is a real gem dude. Didn't you just bring up "I'm rubber, you're glue" to Neil?

26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The way you call people who know you're a bit racist, racists themselves is a real gem dude. Didn't you just bring up "I'm rubber, you're glue" to Neil?

Wut?  She doesn't know me.  What does "a bit racist" mean?  And no, that wasn't me.

Take a vitamin.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  She doesn't know me.  What does "a bit racist" mean?  And no, that wasn't me.

Take a vitamin.

There was no "she" involved in my post. A bit racist means you're not very woke when it comes to the socioeconomics race IMO, it seems to me that you tend to blame black people for problems created by business and government. However, you don't have any animus towards black people, just political views I believe are detrimental to black people.

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

There was no "she" involved in my post. A bit racist means you're not very woke when it comes to the socioeconomics race IMO, it seems to me that you tend to blame black people for problems created by business and government. However, you don't have any animus towards black people, just political views I believe are detrimental to black people.

My socioeconomic opinions on race can be traced directly back to the source of the hardships or prosperity.  I don't buy into one race just arbitrarily picking out another for the purpose of being "racist".  Races, like cultures rationalize, reason and act different that one another due to their evolutionary geographic region and resources.  This makes some weak...and some stronger. 

Somehow assuming "racism" or "predjudice" is being taught by anything other than the race is a falsity.  Well, for the most part anyway....who knows why some parents feel they should indoctrinate their children to think like they do.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My socioeconomic opinions on race can be traced directly back to the source of the hardships or prosperity.  I don't buy into one race just arbitrarily picking out another for the purpose of being "racist".  Races, like cultures rationalize, reason and act different that one another due to their evolutionary geographic region and resources.  This makes some weak...and some stronger. 

Somehow assuming "racism" or "predjudice" is being "taught" by anything other than the race is a falsity.  Well, for the most part anyway....who knows why some parents feel they should indoctrinate their children to think like they do.  

Fair enough, so you think liberals are racist because they're bringing race into a socioeconomic issue. I mean, the linked statistics of poverty and race aren't coincidental though, they're signs of a problem we have to solve. The legacy of slavery and segregation, continued institutionalized racism. Driving while brown is still grounds to be pulled over, that's a problem. Chicago's southside, that's a BIG problem. We are failing these people as a country, we are better than this.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fair enough, so you think liberals are racist because they're bringing race into a socioeconomic issue. I mean, the linked statistics of poverty and race aren't coincidental though, they're signs of a problem we have to solve. The legacy of slavery and segregation, continued institutionalized racism. Driving while brown is still grounds to be pulled over, that's a problem. Chicago's southside, that's a BIG problem. We are failing these people as a country, we are better than this.

I think any one/any race can be/act racist.  "Institutionalized racism" isn't all that real anymore in the private sectors in the economy.  In fact, a minority with their wits intact can not only get a job faster than the majority race (white) counterpart, but can also advance faster...even with considerably lesser qualifications/perfomance.  The fact that they usually don't or can't isn't a product of "institutional racism", it's a product of the lesser trained, motivated or mentally equipped individuals.  These "legacies of slavery and segregation" you mention are a product of a race's own teachings of mental crutching. 

There will always be predjudices in the human race.  But they can go either way once contact is initiated.  In fact, anyone would be hard pressed to say there has EVER been  a better time to be a minority in America.  The culture has been leaning toward a unification for 30 years.  Obama really stepped it back a bit.  Some see it, some do not.  Major social indicators do not lie though.  What was a push by the world for unification turned into patronization, favoritsim (even if fake) and pandering which again, are all social dividers.

Regional problems with racial issues are more specific (if not somewhat common denominations).  It stems from leadership in that area.  Chicago's problems with Black on black crime fall squarely on Chicago's leadership...or should I say, lack of leadership.  The irony in most of these sad disparity regions is that it is usually a minority leader him/herself that is usually in place while these problems start to heavily exacerbate. The question I, and many seem to have is why?  Lack of acknowledgement?  Too liberal in viewpoints?  Thought that people don't need governance? Laissez-faire?  No empathy/symapthy/knowledge or maybe just don't really care?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think any one/any race can be/act racist.  "Institutionalized racism" isn't all that real anymore in the private sectors in the economy.  In fact, a minority with their wits intact can not only get a job faster than the majority race (white) counterpart, but can also advance faster...even with considerably lesser qualifications/perfomance.  The fact that they usually don't or can't isn't a product of "institutional racism", it's a product of the lesser trained, motivated or mentally equipped individuals.  These "legacies of slavery and segregation" you mention are a product of a race's own teachings of mental crutching. 

There will always be predjudices in the human race.  But they can go either way once contact is initiated.  In fact, anyone would be hard pressed to say there has EVER been  a better time to be a minority in America.  The culture has been leaning toward a unification for 30 years.  Obama really stepped it back a bit.  Some see it, some do not.  Major social indicators do not lie though.  What was a push by the world for unification turned into patronization, favoritsim (even if fake) and pandering which again, are all social dividers.

Regional problems with racial issues are more specific (if not somewhat common denominations).  It stems from leadership in that area.  Chicago's problems with Black on black crime fall squarely on Chicago's leadership...or should I say, lack of leadership.  The irony in most of these sad disparity regions is that it is usually a minority leader him/herself that is usually in place while these problems start to heavily exacerbate. The question I, and many seem to have is why?  Lack of acknowledgement?  Too liberal in viewpoints?  Thought that people don't need governance? Laissez-faire?  No empathy/symapthy/knowledge or maybe just don't really care?

It’s too bad the facts don’t support your drivel :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're a fucking idiot.  That's why you work from a kitchen table, seperated from the rest of the working/corporate world.

I do... :lol: Regardless - your fucked up drivel is not supported by the factual evidence but merely by your own delusion :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I do... :lol: Regardless - your fucked up drivel is not supported by the factual evidence but merely by your own delusion :thumbsup: 

You and retards like you are the best assets for Trump.  And that is an absolute undisputed fact.  You were his best vote “getters” all throughout the election.

I’d ask you to explain your corporate experience...but I really don’t want to see your wrestling pics.  Or witness any more of your dunning-Kruger on display than I have to see.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You and retards like you are the best assets for Trump.  And that is an absolute undisputed fact.  You were his best vote “getters” all throughout the election.

I’d ask you to explain your corporate experience...but I really don’t want to see your wrestling pics.  Or witness any more of your dunning-Kruger on display than I have to see.

:lmao: You’re a bottom feeder on a pro-TrannyZam forum.....that’s real fucking pathetic.... :lmao:  

Nothing better than an analysis on race from a racist........ :lol: Well done TrannyZam :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lesser trained starts with Chicago's failing school system and inadequate social support for single mothers, violence from the police surely isn't helping those kids either. Institutionalized racism is the fact that we allow inner cities to be broken home factories instead of investing tax dollars in raising up the poor. The leadership needs money to fix its broken school system. I know this all too well, I followed the closing of Chicago's last "Therapeutic school" because it was too costly. The docuseries "Last Chance High" covers its closing, it's hard to watch because it graphically details just how fucked up it is to grow up in a bad part of Chicago. These kids have almost no chance at achieving a successful, productive life. If the government isn't there to prevent children from growing up in those conditions, what the hell is it for at all?

Idk if it comes off as liberal, but it's really just the story of the city of Chicago simply not taking care of its most vulnerable kids and the people who are putting themselves in harms way to try to save those kids before it's too late and they're either dead or in jail.

https://www.viceland.com/en_us/show/last-chance-high-tv

This issue also hits close to home for me as a kid from a well off home who spent some time in a mental institution when he was 15 and had to be transitioned back into school through a program called "High Focus" where they sent the emo kids and the druggies to try to straighten them out. Like, if my family didn't have means would I still have made it to 16 years old? I'm not entirely confident the answer to that is yes and I'm not ok with that. I'm not ok with the fact that we let this shit happen to kids.

Edited by Wildboer

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

:handjob:

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Facts never stopped Zambo from a half page diatribe before.  Why would anything change?

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The tricky part was getting reasonable users to stop siding with the Dinosaurs when I would call them out. I honestly haven't even seen those stories outside of one argument where he pulled out the, "I have a gay friend so I can't be homophobic" argument and tried to convince me his gay friends would think I was being a baby for telling Dave to stop calling me a faggot. I remember thinking, "So this is why black people get so fucking annoyed when someone pulls out the, "I have a black friend" argument."

Not sure if you noticed, but Trumpsters are bags of shit. There are so many issues. Do you want them to realize climate science is real, gun control works, all races share the same DNA, a certain percentage of the population are gay and that’s ok, Donald Trump is the biggest Liar and the Worst president ever?  There are so many deficits where do you start. 

I know quite a few gay people. A good buddy is gay. I Met him 8 years ago. Took him a year to come out to us. The guy is a hunter, kayaker, climber, played competitive hockey and snowboards like a nutbar.  

He does all that but was still not confident enough to let us know. 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It'd be worth it.  What happened to your boarding?  Get bumped by an arrogant, racist, loud mouthed, entitled Democrat?  :lol:

Naw some security delays. The republicans plane was flying into the excited states. They are so fucking scared of their shadow that security is always a problem. 

Missed our connector. Now I’m enjoying a night at the Sheriton drinking rum and bbq flatbread on the airlines dime.  

I guess winter can wait another day 

16 hours ago, s pump said:

No, but commenting on you pointing out that a trillion dollars will be added to the deficit when it's already been blown out of proportion by your king. The trillion dollars is over a 10-year period which is always left out of the left-wing narrative. Who the fuck knows what will happen over 10 years? Not too concerned either way

Based on the relatively recent events of the Reagan and Bush tax cuts I would bet dollars to donuts that the deficit will explode.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not sure if you noticed, but Trumpsters are bags of shit. There are so many issues. Do you want them to realize climate science is real, gun control works, all races share the same DNA, a certain percentage of the population are gay and that’s ok, Donald Trump is the biggest Liar and the Worst president ever?  There are so many deficits where do you start. 

I know quite a few gay people. A good buddy is gay. I Met him 8 years ago. Took him a year to come out to us. The guy is a hunter, kayaker, climber, played competitive hockey and snowboards like a nutbar.  

He does all that but was still not confident enough to let us know. 

:lol:  Triggered.