Check your account email address ×

Trump, Bannon, Trump jr, Priebus, Kushner....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He is an American draft dodger....hence his interest in American politics and he’s referred to ‘we’ by mistake a few times.  He’s a coward.

More :lies:. And :bullshit: fuck you are just another lying no mind FUCK Taintrider :flush: 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong again.  Some of us have been here a long time, and we disclose things about ourselves over time in the spirit of camaraderie.  Others, like you, twist that around, cross lines and take personal shots that most of us long agreed that we wouldnt do.  I don't expect you to get it.  You got the shit kicked out of you when you first came here by many, largely because of the utterly dumb things you say about American politics.  And youve had a stick up your ass ever since.  7 more years.  I don't know why the guy bothers you so much, he's our president, not yours.

You fucking liar. People go after each other over everything on this forum. If they can’t go after their real life they make shit up. There isn’t any agreement.  Your just pissed when it happens to you. Kind of like you start a fight and when you lose you start kicking like a bitch . When you get taken out by a roundhouse, suddenly you cry that kicking isn’t fair.  

You made bad personal and business decisions and expect to have people think your opinion is to be respected. 

Not minor mistakes either. The most important decisions in your life. I can’t see how anyone would trust you with their money. 

Better find that ignore button so you don’t start crying again. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You fucking liar. People go after each other over everything on this forum. If they can’t go after their real life they make shit up. There isn’t any agreement.  Your just pissed when it happens to you. Kind of like you start a fight and when you lose you start kicking like a bitch . When you get taken out by a roundhouse, suddenly you cry that kicking isn’t fair.  

You made bad personal and business decisions and expect to have people think your opinion is to be respected. 

Not minor mistakes either. The most important decisions in your life. I can’t see how anyone would trust you with their money. 

Woolie :groin:  RevKev 

:lmao: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

You arn't sodomite your a sick pathetic POS :fuckoff: 

Little baby Momo gonna be the next pussy scared off by an openly proud queer?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Ever see arrested development?   She sometimes his rants remind me of Tobias. I keep thinking zambo is going to say he blue himself. 

I was in middle or high school when Arrested Development came out and I watched it with my parents every week. It was a tradition we started with Malcolm in the Middle and ended with Sopranos lmao

58 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wouldn’t someone be able to come up with a better persona if he was making it up? He’s a pathetic bag of shit. He should be able to do better than chomper. 

Idk, he's a pretty dedicated shitposter. It's got a pathetic charm to it.

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Little baby Momo gonna be the next pussy scared off by an openly proud queer?

I was in middle or high school when Arrested Development came out and I watched it with my parents every week. It was a tradition we started with Malcolm in the Middle and ended with Sopranos lmao

Idk, he's a pretty dedicated shitposter. It's got a pathetic charm to it.

To be fair to him. We don’t know what happens to him while he’s in the cage. There may be many excuses for his behaviour. 

On Arrested development, great show. Tobias being oblivious was an annoying as hell character but funny. 

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

So about this draft dodging deal.... what was it like to cross the border back then?  Did you have to change your name?  What about your family? Did they send you money to help? Where they supportive of you running away and letting others fight in your place?  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is arrested development available on Netflix or Hulu?  How about The Larry Sanders Show.....Rip Torn is the Fucking best. :lol:

It is on Netflix Canada. Or was a while ago. I never got into the Sanders show. Maybe I’ll like it now. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh geeeze, another one got triggered.  I have lots of money, live in really nice house, some nice toys, have a beautiful wife and love my life.  I was also given my own office for a Fortune 500 limited partnership (franchise pffft) and I am licensed to manage hundreds of households and millions of dollars of other peoples money, so apparently I pass muster where it counts.  So I don't need your respect and think I'll be just fine.  Is it true your wife cheats on you, and your business has been bankrupt twice?  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh geeeze, another one got triggered.  I have lots of money, live in really nice house, some nice toys, have a beautiful wife and love my life.  I was also given my own office for a Fortune 500 limited partnership (franchise pffft) and I am licensed to manage hundreds of households and millions of dollars of other peoples money, so apparently I pass muster where it counts.  So I don't need your respect and think I'll be just fine.  Is it true your wife cheats on you, and your business has been bankrupt twice?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I doubt his does but yours did.......first....second.....what about the third......:snack:

Edited by SnowRider

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No failures here. Businesses are solid and starting up a new venture   to diversify. Haven’t caught the wife cheating yet. She’s damn good at hiding it if she does. I love her a lot and pay attention to her. I think I’d notice if something was up. Even something like a drug habit. How about you?