Check your account email address ×

Trump, Bannon, Trump jr, Priebus, Kushner....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Just STFU nobody gives two shits about anything you fucking post well except maybe your bum buddie Taintrider, :finger: you are just another ignorant know nothing delusional leftard clown :finger3: 

Perfect description of yourself.....you’re so fucking stupid :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Haha no kidding.  The bozo obviously holds himself in much higher regard than anyone that’s ever met him.  Hell, he’s a fucking ghost that went crazy and threatened a snowmobile club when a pic of him got posted on FS one time.

:lol:

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Someone's very, very interested in the gay lifestyle apparently lolol

They may be scared that they’ll like it.  They sure talk about it a lot. But not as often as they use to. It use to be weird how they couldn’t last a page without it being forefront in their minds.  Of course I’m a bit of a hypocrite, I did have a go at Zambo using the same tactic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Haha no kidding.  The bozo obviously holds himself in much higher regard than anyone that’s ever met him.  Hell, he’s a fucking ghost that went crazy and threatened a snowmobile club when a pic of him got posted on FS one time.

Really?  What was the story on that?

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny that you can't see the difference. I went after Driftbusta for things he told us about himself. He evidently thought 3 marriages, a failed business and a couple of years at a franchise investment house showed him in a good light.   Then again he is a Trumpster, in their eyes that kind of stuff shows family values and good business acumen.

On the other hand the attacks against Mainecat are generally made up shit that you throw at him to avoid discussing links he posts about your POS POTUS. 

Wrong again.  Some of us have been here a long time, and we disclose things about ourselves over time in the spirit of camaraderie.  Others, like you, twist that around, cross lines and take personal shots that most of us long agreed that we wouldnt do.  I don't expect you to get it.  You got the shit kicked out of you when you first came here by many, largely because of the utterly dumb things you say about American politics.  And youve had a stick up your ass ever since.  7 more years.  I don't know why the guy bothers you so much, he's our president, not yours.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They may be scared that they’ll like it.  They sure talk about it a lot. But not as often as they use to. It use to be weird how they couldn’t last a page without it being forefront in their minds.  Of course I’m a bit of a hypocrite, I did have a go at Zambo using the same tactic. 

Eh, it's acceptable hypocrisy, I mean, someone has to chase him out of the closet :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Really?  What was the story on that?

A pic of him looking like a child molester standing in a group got posted by the Port Perry guys one time in the Ontario forum.  It was pointed out in the comments that it was Momo and he went apeshit threatening to sue the club if the pic wasn’t taken down.  

One of those epic threads lost to history 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And the faggots assbuddy comes in for the reacharound :lmao: can't make that Faggotry up :gfight: fucking homosexuals 

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lies: and complete :bullshit: from the sites biggest fucking welching fraud :flush: lying POS 

A pic of him looking like a child molester standing in a group got posted by the Port Perry guys one time in the Ontario forum.  It was pointed out in the comments that it was Momo and he went apeshit threatening to sue the club if the pic wasn’t taken down.  

One of those epic threads lost to history 

Well that doesn’t fit with how he likes to portray himself.  Lol. What a buffoon. 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Eh, it's acceptable hypocrisy, I mean, someone has to chase him out of the closet :lol:

Ever see arrested development?   She sometimes his rants remind me of Tobias. I keep thinking zambo is going to say he blue himself. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well that doesn’t fit with how he likes to portray himself.  Lol. What a buffoon. 

It's complete :bullshit: not only is it a :lies: it's not even me in the picture. But that dosent stop gullible fucking morons like you and ICEWELCHER spreading the lie over and over :nuts: talk about a bufoon :finger3: fucking moron 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's difficult to believe you're a real person sometimes Momo.

Wouldn’t someone be able to come up with a better persona if he was making it up? He’s a pathetic bag of shit. He should be able to do better than chomper. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Then there was that time momo wouldn’t give me his address so I could send him the trophy...

What do you have to hide momo?

:dunno:

He is an American draft dodger....hence his interest in American politics and he’s referred to ‘we’ by mistake a few times.  He’s a coward.

Then there was that time momo wouldn’t give me his address so I could send him the trophy...

What do you have to hide momo?

:dunno:

More :lies: from the ICEWelcher lying POS 

Just now, SnowRider said:

He is an American draft dodger....hence his interest in American politics and he’s referred to ‘we’ by mistake a few times.  He’s a coward.

Some came to Canada, some got a bad case of heel spurs

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

It's complete :bullshit: not only is it a :lies: it's not even me in the picture. But that dosent stop gullible fucking morons like you and ICEWELCHER spreading the lie over and over :nuts: talk about a bufoon :finger3: fucking moron 

Sure it wasn’t. That’s why you are going off the rails about the event.