Check your account email address ×

They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And you still supper Trump who is way fuckin worse and endorses a child molester?

Shame on you.

Well I support Trump's agenda.   I never supper him.  :poke:  

Funny how all these serious allegations against Moore have just went away now that he's lost.  Go figure.   I'd think they are serious enough to support criminal or civil proceedings against him but nope....all done.  

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Can’t come soon enough.

Because 2017 has put you throw an emotional ringer. If we all had a dime for ever Trump thread you started  :lol: 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s lying - Dump, Dump Jr, or Bannon.... :snack:

Sweet fuck have you fuckers been fooled by Dump :lmao: Just complete fucking idiots :lol: 

Sweet fuck you are boring! For the love of god will you please get some new material?

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Sweet fuck you are boring! For the love of god will you please get some new material?

Sweet fuck are you a pussy who can only criticize one side.....everybody in here needs new material.....pretty lame for a supposed independent :lmao:   

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Sweet fuck are you a pussy who can only criticize one side.....everybody in here needs new material.....pretty lame for a supposed independent :lmao:   

Just shut up, you're literally too stupid to argue with.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I dare you to take a poll on that claim.  Kivalo's one of those who will criticize all sides, and majority will attest to it i'd bet.

Go ahead, take a poll.  No balls.

So Trumpy Jr. meets with a russian lawyer who says they have dirt on hillary, meeting takes place but no info on hillary reported, big waste of time

Hillary, the dnc, and her lawyers pay British intelligence for a fake "we have dirt on trump" dossier, use it for warrants to spy on Trump and the Trump campaign,  also leak it to the media in hopes that will sway voters..

:pc:

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well I support Trump's agenda.   I never supper him:poke:  

Funny how all these serious allegations against Moore have just went away now that he's lost.  Go figure.   I'd think they are serious enough to support criminal or civil proceedings against him but nope....all done.  

:lol:just like the rest of the GOP

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, hayward said:

I dare you to take a poll on that claim.  Kivalo's one of those who will criticize all sides, and majority will attest to it i'd bet.

He'll come back with some form of dump pumper trumpster blah

guys a fucking low watt light lightbulb.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

And that was hilarious coming from the sites biggest political hack who only criticizes the R party. He wont dare start a poll on much of anything  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So Trumpy Jr. meets with a russian lawyer who says they have dirt on hillary, meeting takes place but no info on hillary reported, big waste of time

Hillary, the dnc, and her lawyers pay British intelligence for a fake "we have dirt on trump" dossier, use it for warrants to spy on Trump and the Trump campaign,  also leak it to the media in hopes that will sway voters..

:lol:

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

My mistake.....I stand corrected....Tugger is always complaining about Creeper, Sludge, Momo, TransZam, etc......

:lmao:

:bigfinger: 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So explain Bannon’s treasonous comments.....:snack:

does anyone still believe the original rww fusion gps conspiracy - that they set up the meeting with trump jr and the Russians, in case trump won and they could revert back to it in hopes of getting Hillary in office instead? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger