Check your account email address ×

They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

So explain Bannon’s treasonous comments.....:snack:

Im not a mind reader,  You do know people can say whatever they want but it doesnt make it a fact.   Fuck, and you call people dumb around here...WOW..

I also didnt realize that everything Bannon says is the rule of law and you 100% agree with?? Cuz I am sure I can find quite a few "reported" comments from Bannon about your girl Hill.. Infact I am going to go do that..:thumbsup: and post them right here bud..

HO LEE CHIT!! Bannon says Hillary is not that bright!! and out of touch...Odd that CBS cut this part if the interview that aired.

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/steve-bannon-interview-60-minutes-hillary-clinton/2017/09/11/id/812865/

Hillary Clinton is "not very bright" and does not understand what issues are important to the American people, former White House strategist Steve Bannon told CBS's "60 Minutes" in an unaired portion of a recent interview on the show.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

HO LEE CHIT!! Bannon says Hillary is not that bright!! and out of touch...Odd that CBS cut this part if the interview that aired.

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/steve-bannon-interview-60-minutes-hillary-clinton/2017/09/11/id/812865/

Hillary Clinton is "not very bright" and does not understand what issues are important to the American people, former White House strategist Steve Bannon told CBS's "60 Minutes" in an unaired portion of a recent interview on the show.

Let’s see if the alt left nerds still think bannon is a hero now..

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You morons said the same thing about 2017.  Give it a rest ffs.  And wipe off your chin. :news:  

2017 was a good year for Republicans?

:lol:

2018 is going to be far worse...

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Whoaaaaaaa

Scandalous!

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

2017 was a good year for Republicans?

2018 is going to be far worse...

:bc:

Whoaaaaaaa

Scandalous!

I know right!!! WTf who gives a shit what Bannon says..

Oh shit, yeah,, sorry..:lol:

something isn't "jiving" in all this. one of the bigger things to stand out is a well worded and quick response from trump, and not on twitter :news:

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans.

Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

Edited by Snoslinger

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Im not a mind reader,  You do know people can say whatever they want but it doesnt make it a fact.   Fuck, and you call people dumb around here...WOW..

I also didnt realize that everything Bannon says is the rule of law and you 100% agree with?? Cuz I am sure I can find quite a few "reported" comments from Bannon about your girl Hill.. Infact I am going to go do that..:thumbsup: and post them right here bud..

Someone is lying - Tell us who.....:snack:

:lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Someone is lying - Tell us who.....:snack:

:lmao: 

Thats for you to decipher, I really could care less..

I just like watching you get pummeled on here and the sledding talk..:thumbsup:

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:just like the rest of the GOP

I was poking fun at MC's misspelling.   I support our POTUS 100%.  :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

something isn't "jiving" in all this. one of the bigger things to stand out is a well worded and quick response from trump, and not on twitter :news:

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans.

Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

So he would go out and piss off a former insider that would have potential dirt on those in the admin including the POTUS?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So he would go out and piss off a former insider that would have potential dirt on those in the admin including the POTUS?

I have no idea wtf is behind it all. but trump's reaction is not typical at all. likely not even his own.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I have no idea wtf is behind it all. but trump's reaction is not typical at all. likely not even his own.

That response was obviously written by a lawyer.  Now ask yourself why?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I readily admit that Trump flies off the handle on Twitter....some good....some bad.   I just don't think he would be dumb enough to piss off someone who could possibly hurt him or his son with a tweet.    To me it reinforces that there isn't anything there.   We will see.    

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I readily admit that Trump flies off the handle on Twitter....some good....some bad.   I just don't think he would be dumb enough to piss off someone who could possibly hurt him or his son with a tweet.    To me it reinforces that there isn't anything there.   We will see.    

the guy has proven over and over he is dumb. I'd bet putin is kicking himself in the head for thinking this clown can pull all this off.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the guy has proven over and over he is dumb. I'd bet putin is kicking himself in the head for thinking this clown can pull all this off.

Now thats funny.

I posted after Bannon "voluntarily left" The WH that he was going to go scorched earth on Trump and he is one fucker you don't want pissed off and seeking retribution.

maybe they're all hoping they can get by with a lame collusion claim only, and then have the case shut down before a lot more is revealed. then trump will pardon everyone. I don't buy this notion that bannon is suddenly going to start singing on trump.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe they're all hoping they can get by with a lame collusion claim only, and then have the case shut down before a lot more is revealed. then trump will pardon everyone. I don't buy this notion that bannon is suddenly going to start singing on trump.

Bannon hates Jarhead and Ivanka and they’re all wrapped up in this together.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yet he still beat Hillary and the dems.  :lol:   I guess they are 

dumb_and_dumber.jpg