Check your account email address ×

The faggotness has left his body

Just now, Reevester said:

Maybe the faggot should have got a 5.0.

The 5.0 downshifts to much I find...and doesnt have the jam like the eco boost....if i was keeping the truck long term would get the 5.0 though.

Just now, DAVE said:

The 5.0 downshifts to much I find...and doesnt have the jam like the eco boost....if i was keeping the truck long term would get the 5.0 though.

I don't find it downshifts much while towing. Plenty of snot in sport mode. I asked about the ecoturd and my dealer said I know you are towing sleds/atv trailer and the dump trailer, you don't want one if you plan on keeping it. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

one of the reasons i went to the 5.0.  I don't trust the eco boost long term.  

My buddy has one and his smart was remark when I bought mine was it doesn't tow as much. I told him to stfu and hand the wife the keys to go get groceries. Fucking thing has never seen a hitch in it. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I don't find it downshifts much while towing. Plenty of snot in sport mode. I asked about the ecoturd and my dealer said I know you are towing sleds/atv trailer and the dump trailer, you don't want one if you plan on keeping it. :lol:

Tow with an eco boost...you will see what im talking bout. :lol:

Not dissin your truck btw. :bc:

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tow with an eco boost...you will see what im talking bout. :lol:

Not dissin your truck btw. :bc:

Do they have any long term reliability tests on the ecoboosts yet?  I've always been a little leary of turbo charged anything and longevity, but they seem to be all the rage now.  Hell, a 60k Mercedes E class comes with a 4 cylinder now. :dunno: 

Just now, Reevester said:

I'll take the downshift over the gas the pigs use when towing. 

:bc:

Ya its funny you mentioned that.....a buddy and I drove to red deer to pick up 2 exact same oxygen trailers for his ambulance business....he drove the 5.0 and i drove his other eco boost...i was 8 to 15 liters more a fill while towing.

Just now, DAVE said:

Ya its funny you mentioned that.....a buddy and I drove to red deer to pick up 2 exact same oxygen trailers for his ambulance business....he drove the 5.0 and i drove his other eco boost...i was 8 to 15 liters more a fill while towing.

That's insane. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Do they have any long term reliability tests on the ecoboosts yet?  I've always been a little leary of turbo charged anything and longevity, but they seem to be all the rage now.  Hell, a 60k Mercedes E class comes with a 4 cylinder now. :dunno: 

Timing chains and turbos seem to be an issue....my buddies 13 has gone thru 2 timing chains....on the other hand my dads 14 has been flawless and he only uses it to tow his 8000lb rv....hes done 2 trips to AK in it and one to cali. He lives in the east.

On 12/31/2017 at 10:43 AM, DriftBusta said:

My CT6 has a twin turbo 3.0 and the engine has no lag, 400+ horse and moves the car out with authority, no idea on the longevity.........

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You are a faggot, I am a homo. Are you stupid or something? How do you not understand you're a closeted faggot yet? 

Really? If so congrats to you being the first FSCE poster to come out of the closet :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My CT6 has a twin turbo 3.0 and the engine has no lag, 400+ horse and moves the car out with authority, no idea on the longevity.........

Really? If so congrats to you being the first FSCE poster to come out of the closet :thumbsup: 

Yeah, I stopped lying about it a few months ago and it really freaked Dave out :lol:

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

you must have missed the week of onwing he was giving to the FS resident right wing whacko homophobes.  

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you must have missed the week of onwing he was giving to the FS resident right wing whacko homophobes.  

I must have missed this too.

On 12/31/2017 at 11:00 AM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Not just your opinon its just the facts. You can tell who has towed heavy equipment and who hasn't... :bc: half tons are just not heavy enough to haul around 10,000+lbs. 

BS 

On 12/31/2017 at 11:12 AM, Reevester said:

I deliver hardwood firewood with a 3800 lbs tandem dump trailer. A bushcord weighs about 4000 lbs and we can get a cord and a half in it. So 10k lbs. Never an issue with the ferds. Electric brakes are a must. Carry on though. :news:

Ebrake and trailer sway control 

On 12/31/2017 at 11:20 AM, Kev144 said:

guys with rams always have the same excuse.  "you should never tow over 7000lbs!!!!!!!!!!11"  no, your truck isn't rated for over 7000lbs.  

Bingo 

On 12/31/2017 at 11:26 AM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah you can but it's gonna fuck your shit up. It's scary at times too. I've done that shit for 30 years now, been there done that. 

No it won't   No one here is saying that if they towed 10k+ all the time that a 1/2 ton is the way to go. 

On 12/31/2017 at 11:41 AM, Reevester said:

I'll take the downshift over the gas the pigs use when towing. 

:bc:

The 5.0 is a great engine. And the 18s have even more power.  But when it comes to towing, the 3.5 EB is hands down the better choice. 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

BS 

Bingo 

No it won't   No one here is saying that if they towed 10k+ all the time that a 1/2 ton is the way to go. 

The 5.0 is a great engine. And the 18s have even more power.  But when it comes to towing, the 3.5 EB is hands down the better choice. 

No shit.  I fully understand if I am towing 10k on the regular, go for a bigger truck.  The f150 can handle it once and a while. The ram can stick to a full load of groceries. 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

BS 

Bingo 

The 5.0 is a great engine. And the 18s have even more power.  But when it comes to towing, the 3.5 EB is hands down the better choicehttps://www.livingforest.com/cmaster/vacancy00all.html

If you dont care about fuel consumption.....and how the fuck would you know anything about towing with an eco boost?

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

No shit.  I fully understand if I am towing 10k on the regular, go for a bigger truck.  The f150 can handle it once and a while. 

The ram can stick to a full load of groceries. 

I don't get why people like Analreceiver can't grasp this :dunno:

:lol: yep :lmao:

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't get why people like Analreceiver can't grasp this :dunno:

:lol: yep :lmao:

Hey you do what you want, ive done it. We haul equipment everyday.  Can it be done in a pinch? Sure. But not a practice that should be done routinely. Been there, done that.