Check your account email address ×

The faggotness has left his body

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thx Jim. Its a struggle....not drinking has been the hardest part.

I hear ya there....I don't struggle with it at home but I can see it bugging me when we are sledding. 

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thx Jim. Its a struggle....not drinking has been the hardest part.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I hear ya there....I don't struggle with it at home but I can see it bugging me when we are sledding. 

good for you guys sticking to it.  I don't think i could do it :lol: though i very very rarely drink in excess :bc: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would have normally had at least a dozen beers ice fishing yesterday instead I had a 2 liter bottle of water. :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I would have normally had at least a dozen beers ice fishing yesterday instead I had a 2 liter bottle of water. :lol:

Ice fishing without drinking...forget about it. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

good for you guys sticking to it.  I don't think i could do it :lol: though i very very rarely drink in excess :bc: 

That was becoming my issue...drinking in excess not so rarely. :lol:

Good on you for doing it in moderation.:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/2/2018 at 4:29 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have a cust who gave up the rot gut. When sledding,we would always try to stop at food only places when he was with.:good:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I have a cust who gave up the rot gut. When sledding,we would always try to stop at food only places when he was with.:good:

Well that is nice of you guys...the weird thing is I don't Jones for booze but rather it's just the routine and habit of it...hard to explain. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that is nice of you guys...the weird thing is I don't Jones for booze but rather it's just the routine and habit of it...hard to explain. :thumbsup:

Because of him ,I've got this problem with home made pies at this place called Chars, in Bruce Crossing.:lol:

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Because of him ,I've got this problem with home made pies at this place called Chars, in Bruce Crossing.:lol:

Nothing wrong with that...good homemade pie is hard to beat! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 02/01/2018 at 4:32 PM, DAVE said:

Fuck.. you got willpowah.  Since I got let go I've been drinking every day. Not good 

On 1/2/2018 at 1:06 PM, DAVE said:

Im at 212 as of this morning....pigged out some during the holidays :joint:

That is bad ass dude.  Everything must be easier at 212.  You deserve big props.  So does everyone else here who is shedding a few pounds.  Maybe you guys will help light a fire under my ass. :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Fuck.. you got willpowah.  Since I got let go I've been drinking every day. Not good 

I dont think I have ever drank everyday.....but when I did...i drank alot...i just love the taste of beer and just cant have one.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I dont think I have ever drank everyday.....but when I did...i drank alot...i just love the taste of beer and just cant have one.

That is my problem as well....If I crack a High Life I'm not stopping with one especially in the summer at the beach or on the boat. The cooler is getting emptied. :lol: 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I have probably 4 rye and coke. Gotta stop 

Ick...heartburn just seeing that....i really got into the spiced rum there for awhile....me and a buddy would easily down a 60 warm up shack hoppin. :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ick...heartburn just seeing that....i really got into the spiced rum there for awhile....me and a buddy would easily down a 60 warm up shack hoppin. :lol:

I was hoping you meant to say "me and group of guys" ..2 guys finishing a 60.....:puke: