Check your account email address ×

The faggotness has left his body

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey you do what you want, ive done it. We haul equipment everyday.  Can it be done in a pinch? Sure. But not a practice that should be done routinely. Been there, done that. 

Why are you even justifying yourself to AMG.... :lol:

43 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey you do what you want, ive done it. We haul equipment everyday.  Can it be done in a pinch? Sure. But not a practice that should be done routinely. Been there, done that. 

That's all anyone is saying. Would I tow 13K with my F150 regularly, no.  But I could if I had to 

The Ram 1/2 tons don't have the power, or the rest of the truck made to tow compared to Ford and GM.  Toyoyo is even rated better for towing than 1/2 ton Rams IIRC 

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's all anyone is saying. Would I tow 13K with my F150 regularly, no.  But I could if I had to 

The Ram 1/2 tons don't have the power, or the rest of the truck made to tow compared to Ford and GM.  Toyoyo is even rated better for towing than 1/2 ton Rams IIRC 

Just stfu you know nothing idiot. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Doesn't the hemi have 395 hp around similar tq?  More than enough power :bc: 

Yup and they have the eco deisel....its just the shitty rear suspension that limits it.

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup and they have the eco deisel....its just the shitty rear suspension that limits it.

It's called comfortable. Why have the flinty ride of the Ford if you are unloaded 95% of the time. If I didn't need the ground clearance of a truck to get on some of my jobsites I'd happily have a car as my daily driver.

Thought I read the new ram 3500's are switching to coils? I know the 2500's did with an air spring option in the rear.  If I towed more than the 6500lb or so that I currently do, that's what I'd have. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

It's called comfortable. Why have the flinty ride of the Ford if you are unloaded 95% of the time. If I didn't need the ground clearance of a truck to get on some of my jobsites I'd happily have a car as my daily driver.

Thought I read the new ram 3500's are switching to coils? I know the 2500's did with an air spring option in the rear.  If I towed more than the 6500lb or so that I currently do, that's what I'd have. :bc:

Flinty? My Ford rides no different then my buddies eco diesel. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

:lol::lmao:

12 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Towing I think all of the heavy duties of the big 3 are fine. Especially if you have a diesel. Ford makes good Super Duty trucks, im just not sold on the F-150's. seen too much misery with those. 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You loose the ride with the airbags apparently....even deflated. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You loose the ride with the airbags apparently....even deflated. :dunno:

Yeah I think so, I prefer the springs and shocks. Mine needs new shocks tho, getting jenky lately.