Check your account email address ×

Trump golfing in Florida...lying sack of shit

You lying lazy cocksucker....

CNN cameras capture video of Trump golfing in Florida

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 12/26/17 06:37 PM EST 

68632318.jpg?t=1514314980CNN cameras spotted President Trump on the golf course Tuesday at his property in Palm Beach, Fla.

The president, an avid golfer, played at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach with Georgia Sen. David Perdue (R), PGA tour player Bryson DeChambeau and former pro golfer Dana Quigley, according to the White House.

Trump, who is staying at his Mar-a-Lago resort, is scheduled to remain in Florida through New Year's Day.

On Monday, Trump had tweeted that he would be getting "back to work" after Christmas. FUCKIN LIE

“I hope everyone is having a great Christmas, then tomorrow it’s back to work in order to Make America Great Again (which is happening faster than anyone anticipated)!” he tweeted Christmas night. FUCKIN LIE

Trump previously promised during the 2016 presidential race that he would largely give up golfing if elected. Tuesday's visit marked his 85th visit to one of his courses as president. FUCKIN LIE

“I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf. Believe me," Trump said in Virginia during an August 2016 rally. FUCKIN LIE

Trump's predecessors, including President Obama, often came under scrutiny for the amount of golf they played.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/366529-cnn-cameras-capture-video-of-trump-golfing-in-florida

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

MC has to be fucking around....right?

He has stated that Trump getting booted from office will be the best day of his life. The TDS is strong with this one. :crazy:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Look st you stupid fucks giving Dump a pass :lol: Countless posts on here complaining about the Obama’s and their travel to Hawaii :lmao: Now zdump doubke dips and you stupid fuckers think it’s ok 

6261DB10-5488-42C7-BBF4-EF22E7A73F23.png

53D182EA-F8F4-4C94-924E-CEFFDD7BFC41.png

39952A41-2D27-415C-9D4D-073A6A85B10B.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He has stated that Trump getting booted from office will be the best day of his life. The TDS is strong with this one. :crazy:

What a sad life indeed.  His exit from this planet will be a relief to him and all around him.  Boy, I hope he can take some of those around him with him when he goes.  They can’t be much happier.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at you fucks :backpeddle: no worries :lmao: Dump is pissing in your Cheerios and you clowns a lapping it up

4E0336F9-5CDA-437E-9F0F-DE645E425C49.jpeg

Thank you Trumpy!!!!  Take as much vacation as you like!!!  When you get back, please continue to nix more shit-ass regulations that worthless negro fascist put in place!

#winning

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at you fucks :backpeddle: no worries :lmao: Dump is pissing in your Cheerios and you clowns a lapping it up

4E0336F9-5CDA-437E-9F0F-DE645E425C49.jpeg

Damn he vacations almost as much as you do from this place.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a sad life indeed.  His exit from this planet will be a relief to him and all around him.  Boy, I hope he can take some of those around him with him when he goes.  They can’t be much happier.

But there is just no hope with Trump, it’s just chaos! This is what happens when you’re a shill for the bias media. These clowns are the weakest of the weak. Unable to engage their brain, blinded by partisan stupidity. :lol: