Check your account email address ×

FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not to me. Yourself. 

Don't choose to do the wrong thing because you don't approve of my life choices.

If you want to spoon-feed them, go ahead...

Nothing to prove to myself either....I'm secure in my actions and feeling towards minorities and you give yourself way too much credit if you think that you cheating on your wife is going to do anything other than make me feel bad for your family.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nothing to prove to myself either....I'm secure in my actions and feeling towards minorities and you give yourself way too much credit if you think that you cheating on your wife is going to do anything other than make me feel bad for your family.

IDK, seems like you'd be spiteful like that. :dunno:

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I guess if you want to keep this as a platform for racists to spew their racism and bigots to spew their bigotry, that's your choice. I don't own the website.

Just know that you're contributing to the incitement of violence against the oppressed by allowing a platform for this type of bullshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

IDK, seems like you'd be spiteful like that. :dunno:

Like I said....you give yourself wayyyyyy too much credit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I like open to attract members and prevent stagnation..  And yes..  It is Freedom Sledder but that doesn't mean absolutely everything goes...  Just like free speech there are some limits...  But in the end..it's your site and your right to do with it as you please.  I personally don't miss this banned member.  He was very personal and direct in his attacks and unable to accept it in return.  I truly believe he has legitimate mental health issues.  Showing all the classic signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar.    Just my $0.02

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Zoso was a sharp guy and contributed a lot of valuable opinions. He was also attacked routinely way way outside the lines and had been for a very long time. I cannot however support his habitual line stepping in regards to fucking with peoples real world lives 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, odot1 said:

I like open to attract members and prevent stagnation..  And yes..  It is Freedom Sledder but that doesn't mean absolutely everything goes...  Just like free speech there are some limits...  But in the end..it's your site and your right to do with it as you please.  I personally don't miss this banned member.  He was very personal and direct in his attacks and unable to accept it in return.  I truly believe he has legitimate mental health issues.  Showing all the classic signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar.    Just my $0.02

I appreciate the feedback :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Zoso was a sharp guy and contributed a lot of valuable opinions. He was also attacked routinely way way outside the lines and had been for a very long time. I cannot however support his habitual line stepping in regards to fucking with peoples real world lives 

Get ready for it because it doesn't happen very often....

:goodpost:

:lol:

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

anyone that registered here and changed their name to conceal themselves is a fucking faggot and should kill themselves 

It is not our fault that you do not have a sense of humor and that you make inspector Clouseau look like Sherlock Holmes.

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

If you tell somebody they’re a victim then they are a victim. Wouldn’t it be more inclusive to say that while the past was unfair in the present we can strive to be equals?

It’s similar to feminism. Keeping men down or retarding them isn’t making a woman stronger, it just makes the comparative a lower standard. How about we all try to improve together? 

Oh it's absolutely a bad idea to tell someone they're a victim, but white privilege isn't really victimizing anyone, it's really just a description of circumstances that are problematic. Maybe a better term would be "normal privilege" because it really isn't just about race, it's about people being nicer to people that remind them of themselves than people who look or act differently than they're used to. White privilege is the term we have right now though and it's not meant to paint white people in a bad light or tell black people they are victims, it's just meant to say, "Hey there's a problem over there we should probably try to fix."

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And YOU are another one .  What happened to the young kid that used to come on here and mix it up with the big boys ?    What were you , like 14 or 15 when started on these political sites  , mixing it up with Moe , Wollie and the whole gang ?   Even tho we are polar opposites on most things political , I used to admire your fearlessness and ability to hang with those guy's .   Now your grown up and on here looking for attention  with the bi sexual coming out BS .      C' mon dude ,  knock it off and get back to business .    :bc:

I definitely wasn't looking for attention Sal. I lost interest in coming on here for a good while, and when I wasn't around is when I came to accept who I was, and then when I came back getting called a faggot didn't roll off as easily as it used to. I didn't want to make a big deal about it, but it was honestly affecting my ability to enjoy having these arguments and I realized I had to either address it or leave. That was a while back and it went pretty smoothly at first. Someone called me a faggot, I said who cares that I'm gay, that person usually didn't call me a faggot again. After a while I noticed certain members start interpreting these occasional requests to not be called a faggot as attention seeking behavior and then they started bringing up my sexuality in nearly every conversation. This honestly would not have happened if people had just respected my request not to be called that word.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is not our fault that you do not have a sense of humor and that you make inspector Clouseau look like Sherlock Holmes.

Just change your name back to crmerc you faggot 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

No need just Dan on a Antifa/Nazi Bender.

Yeah but it's got a plot twist at the end because I don't think I've called a political ally out like that on here before, it's probably going to be an important footnote for my ongoing character development :lol: