Check your account email address ×

FS Closed To Guest Viewing

ckf

Open or closed to guests?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should FreedomSledder be open or closed to guests?

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

I have it.

I also have American privledge. I have North American priveledge. I have ability priveledge. I have male priveledge. I have height priveledge. I have owning the fuck out of you priveledge. 

In the end it’s a hateful narrative really only meant to keep blacks down as victims and keep racist ass mother fuckers like you feeling good about themselves ironically shrouding their racism. You sicken me but thankfully your mentally ill types are only the loudest things the moment, your numbers are minuscule. Bring it fuck face, I will always defeat you. 

It's not meant to keep anyone down bus, the privilege is real, it's the way people view it that's the problem.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And when they do admit to it, they twist it into this kind of shit^^^

Have you ever stopped to think these are all opportunities to try and create a teaching moment and instead you've been deciding to just piss them off with memes? Like I hope to be around for a while and I hope to be a part of changing this shit, I will argue with them and try to reason it out, but aimless provocation like this is detrimental to that movement overall. Targeted provocation, awesome. Running around calling everyone fascists, not helping.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Nothing, but it was a well placed, well timed one liner from a classic movie. :bc:

Your sense of humor lacking? :dunno:

Not at all...just would be nice if some would answer johns original question....moto can do his bullshit any place else.

47 minutes ago, SSFB said:

White people do have privilege.

Quit speaking for other people.

Actually in this day and age of feel good and politically correct the best thing to be if you're looking for a job, particularly in government would be a transgendered woman of ethnic background other than WASP. If you have a physical handicap even better.

Just now, 02sled said:

Actually in this day and age of feel good and politically correct the best thing to be if you're looking for a job, particularly in government would be a transgendered woman of ethnic background other than WASP. If you have a physical handicap even better.

Sure, but that doesn't mean white people still don't enjoy some privilege in various aspects of society. 

I wouldn't trade places with a minority, would you?

Just now, Wildboer said:

It's not meant to keep anyone down bus, the privilege is real, it's the way people view it that's the problem.

Have you ever stopped to think these are all opportunities to try and create a teaching moment and instead you've been deciding to just piss them off with memes? Like I hope to be around for a while and I hope to be a part of changing this shit, I will argue with them and try to reason it out, but aimless provocation like this is detrimental to that movement overall. Targeted provocation, awesome. Running around calling everyone fascists, not helping.

If you tell somebody they’re a victim then they are a victim. Wouldn’t it be more inclusive to say that while the past was unfair in the present we can strive to be equals?

It’s similar to feminism. Keeping men down or retarding them isn’t making a woman stronger, it just makes the comparative a lower standard. How about we all try to improve together? 

Just now, Wildboer said:

And YOU are another one .  What happened to the young kid that used to come on here and mix it up with the big boys ?    What were you , like 14 or 15 when started on these political sites  , mixing it up with Moe , Wollie and the whole gang ?   Even tho we are polar opposites on most things political , I used to admire your fearlessness and ability to hang with those guy's .   Now your grown up and on here looking for attention  with the bi sexual coming out BS .      C' mon dude ,  knock it off and get back to business .    :bc:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have nothing to prove to a cheating piece of shit like you.

Not to me. Yourself. 

Don't choose to do the wrong thing because you don't approve of my life choices.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

If you want to spoon-feed them, go ahead...

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sure, but that doesn't mean white people still don't enjoy some privilege in various aspects of society. 

I wouldn't trade places with a minority, would you?

For a job interview yes, for everthing pretty much else, no. It’s all subjective. 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I am not Zoso,  ask ckf / ssfb, I would kill myself if I am anything like zoso is. 

Who are you then....you seem to know whats going on.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t think you do very often. Look, I agree with a lot of what you said, but your methods are off putting. The tone you use forces the conversation down this path. You choose that. You want that fight. Most of them respond how you have labeled them to get you riled up as seen by 12 pages... Your methods honestly have driven the racial divide wider. I promise you, because I’ve done it, you can have a race conversation here without it coming to this. But you choose to fight. You get off on it.

Jesus man, I was trying to ease him into a nicer version of this and you just went straight for the jugular.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But this is the same path the Germans took. Look, we can split hairs over when Germany was 'officially' fascist for eternity, but we all know that conditions were ripe politically for fascism to manifest itself in the German government. 

This is why we can't give them a platform. 

Trump is a backlash because some seriously detrimental societal norms are on their way down, This isn't Hitler Moto, and they're freaking out like this because we ARE taking away their platform. What you're witnessing here is a bunch of people complaining because they were comfy on the old platform and they're scared of what's coming next.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Maybe you can because of the way you're perceived here. Maybe you're right.

The fact is that holding hands with the gleeful oppressor and whispering sweet nothings in his ear isn't going to produce results. 

Your behavior determines your perception. Have I been whispering sweet nothings on here for the past week?