Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

You got that backwards. He thought he had an amphibious car a few years ago, but it didn't work out so well when the hull hit the road. So someone showed him last week that he needed to put wheels and tires on it first. I'm looking forward to seeing round 2.

truck.png

• Haha 5

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

Good FSCE this isn't the thread to argue with 55o thread morning. Currently 30 and cloudy. The forecast is call for showers today :(

tenor.gif

On 4/7/2019 at 7:40 AM, steve from amherst said:

No way crockpotfuckstick could do that.  He'd crash into her and cut her to pieces :lol:

:news:

14 hours ago, ckf said:

The music that comes to mind first is Blondie  as we were skating in circles.  Anyone else?    :snack:

56528944_2589830661058179_32976210302515

First song that came to mind 

Use to go skating at a minimum every other week 

11 hours ago, ckf said:

People who live in glass houses.......

KPD+post+414.jpg

Oh yea, 

Drone-Crash.jpeg_cf.jpg.935ba0e123231a6adb02d2505f24b012.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, small-bore said:

Man you're old.

:bigfinger:            :bc:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i remember when we would have been happy to see that much this time of year.  

They will be riding here until closing day on the 15th or 16th. In northern NH they will be riding in to early May.

BTW, Barry called the other day to let me know that he finally fired up my old '05. It hadn't been started in 6 years and fired up on the 5th pull. He's going to have Lucas go through it this summer. He said it had 14K and change on the odometer. Tough sleds for sure. Rob put over 25K on his red '05.  

• Thanks 1

Morning-

33 / 27 and cloudy.  Slipping down stairs and landing on us ass / left hip and elbow kind of sucks.....   :flush:     Meeting with my brides doctors at 230 to see whats going on and hear the plan for her neck and back pain management.  Group therapy at 5.     @ckf...  you got a problem with Cinnamon Crescent Day?   

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

10-16 inches of snow predicted for late tonight through Friday.  What a complete waste.  Just going to make a huge mess of things.

Yep...messy....

https://www.axios.com/potentially-historic-storm-slam-hard-hit-plains-midwest-b482797b-f634-4b65-8355-8c1f45623790.html

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

Morning :news:

Some rain/snow bullshit outside..... :flush:

54 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

33 / 27 and cloudy.  Slipping down stairs and landing on us ass / left hip and elbow kind of sucks.....   :flush:     Meeting with my brides doctors at 230 to see whats going on and hear the plan for her neck and back pain management.  Group therapy at 5.     @ckf...  you got a problem with Cinnamon Crescent Day?   

1564960637_Screenshot_20190409-2019072.thumb.png.1e93ac657f3985fb1dfcc454a01452d2.png

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

10-16 inches of snow predicted for late tonight through Friday.  What a complete waste.  Just going to make a huge mess of things.

Yep.  Thankfully it's staying way N of here 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

Just pretend you're a Democrat and blame it on the stairs. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2019 at 5:02 PM, ckf said:

The music that comes to mind first is Blondie  as we were skating in circles.  Anyone else?    :snack:

56528944_2589830661058179_32976210302515

That's frikkin awesome.   Getting all stressed out about asking a girl to hold hands while skating to a slow song.  :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I sold a photo of Norton Pond, VT to a magazine out in Norton, KS a few months ago. They were doing a story on their sister town here in Vermont. There was a few copies of the magizine in the mail when we picked it up today. I wasn't expecting the photo to be on the cover.

20190410_122436.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I sold a photo of Norton Pond, VT to a magazine out in Norton, KS a few months ago. They were doing a story on their sister town here in Vermont. There was a few copies of the magizine in the mail when we picked it up today. I wasn't expecting the photo to be on the cover.

20190410_122436.jpg

That's really cool...congrats! 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

20190410_122436.jpg

You should ask them how much they'll pay you for your drone crash footage :snack: