Check your account email address ×

Pelosi has been smoking slingers apples and oranges

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I was never a Pelosi fan but after reading this thread I am.

right wing white fat guys hate her cause she's smart and a woman. Fear is good...its in this thread.....Pelosi/Clinton 2020

Who the fuck are you kidding? You support whoever the Democrat party tells you too. You are a pawn and a fool. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

he's not pretending .....its like he gets more retarded every time he sees momo post because he's jealous of not being the dumbest motherfucker on this site 

Part of me thinks he is pretending.  Then I realize that if he can pretend to be this ignorant, he's got really good experience.  Just another squid brain.

I am gonna hang around the pool, smoke cigars enjoy fine scotch and this beautiful summer Sunday.

you boneheads can stay and argue but I would suggest not wasting much time here.

Eire Mon

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I am gonna hang around the pool, smoke cigars enjoy fine scotch And this beautiful summer Sunday.

you boneheads can stay and argue but I would suggest not wasting much time here.

Eire Mon

Enjoy !    :thumb:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I am gonna hang around the pool, smoke cigars enjoy fine scotch and this beautiful summer Sunday.

Eire Mon

Just remember .....Assange fights for you too even though you are too dumb to know it :lol: Enjoy your day Mclosi

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Eire Mon

You got yourself another like.:ylsuper:

right wing white fat guys hate her cause she's smart and a woman. Fear is good...its in this thread.....Pelosi/Clinton 2020

wow you look at her and see a smart ass woman how fucking sad for you . just do your family a favor and swallow

the whole bottle they cant take much more  

Eire Mon

remember you are not the young buck you once were when u took this self portrait   

maincunt at the pool.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: you just make shit up as youre posting it

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: you just make shit up as youre posting it

That's actually a regurgitated talking point. Remember we don't like Hillary because we're afraid of a smart woman!!!!!!!!11 :lmao: 

On 6/24/2017 at 6:49 PM, Angry ginger said:

Pub's also need a youth movement. We've let boomers destroy this country and create the whackjob young millennials.  Time for Gen x to push them out and try to fix some things 

Yet you shit on young conservatives.  Hmm.  Make up your mind dude.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Eire Mon

Did you get out of there before the owners came home?

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you shit on young conservatives.  Hmm.  Make up your mind dude.

i shit on the khardashian of conservatives whose not done a fucking thing in the real world.  hot and young makes your voice meaningless-  young and accomplished step up have an opinion and help change the system.  we have a ton of quality 25-45 year olds who have built great companies and have great ideas,  those are the voices that need to be listened to instead of a bunch of ornery old men out for themselves.  good thing for the pubs is the dems seem to have lost sight of that as well after electing a "young" president they went back to the well for an old out of touch bitch.  

22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Eire Mon

What an idiot, you have almost 7000 posts and you've already failed at taking your own advice. "Do as I say, not as I do"?........what a moron :lol:

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i shit on the khardashian of conservatives whose not done a fucking thing in the real world.  hot and young makes your voice meaningless-  young and accomplished step up have an opinion and help change the system.  we have a ton of quality 25-45 year olds who have built great companies and have great ideas,  those are the voices that need to be listened to instead of a bunch of ornery old men out for themselves.  good thing for the pubs is the dems seem to have lost sight of that as well after electing a "young" president they went back to the well for an old out of touch bitch.  

She reaches millions of viewers with a conservative message.  I don't hold it against her that she's good looking, thats what Democrats do.  The conservative movement thanks you for your support.  

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:19 PM, Ez ryder said:

the only people allowed to do insider trading

Yup. 

I love how the media ignores all of it.................If she played for the other team her healthcare quote would be permanently attached to her name like a PHD.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

What an idiot, you have almost 7000 posts and you've already failed at taking your own advice. "Do as I say, not as I do"?........what a moron :lol:

Just shut the fuck up you make zero sense in every post you make.

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just shut the fuck up you make zero sense in every post you make.

Tell me what doesn't make sense about the fact that you have almost 7000 posts and you tell others not to waste time here? :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

She reaches millions of viewers with a conservative message.  I don't hold it against her that she's good looking, thats what Democrats do.  The conservative movement thanks you for your support.  

"conservative movement" :lol: let me know when one of those happens 

fucking idiot 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Haha 

wolfie loves Kardashian because "she's rich and hot and conservative" but will be whining within a day or two about dumb Liberal Hollywood actors who should keep their mouths shut. 

:lol:

please for the love of god dont lump Wooliemomo in with the rest of us who think you're an idiot.....he doesnt represent us at all !!!!!!!!!111111