Rod

3 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Rump rider. Never got banned but like a 1/2 hour flood control or some junk lol

:lol:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

He makes this place interesting.

His shit was getting old.  Same with Shitslinger, Icefaggot and MaineCunt

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Last week. I had enough of his shit and put him on 12 posts per day flood control. He said he wasn't going to give me the pleasure of banning him, so he said he was leaving and not coming back.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Taintrider is an idiot.  After running off with his tail between his legs he swoops back in all full of piss and vinegar being his usual asshole self.  After a day or two of being a complete dick to everyone he then decides to go after the boss.  ckf had enough and gives the guy a time out with the flood control.  

He was very entertaining though.  Imagine a loud mouthed short fuck who just got his ass beat to a pulp who then picks himself up off the canvas and comes running back at the champ like he is still in the fight.  The best part of Taintrider being here is watching how far SnotSlinger will stick his nose up Taints ass.  

Snot and Taint together in harmony.

hqdefault.jpg

Poor Snot when Taint isn't around.

9-dog-sniffing-drawings-butt.jpg

57 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

I'm guessing a different account at some point 

For sure.  You know he's lurking. I keep telling Crockpotfuckstick to make this a log in to read site , but he won't liaten. Will drive people like Snowbeavis, Machzcocksnotguzzler and Bozo crazy. :news:

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Kind of a fitting and ironic end to him after all these forums. He ended up taking his ball and going home!!!!

He was always trying to act like the bigger man and calling everybody else pussies.

Saying how he'd never let the internet get to him and blah blah blah.

How he was pulling everybody strings etc.

In the end............ he was just a punk ass dipshit 

:crow:

:lol: yep 

26 minutes ago, oleroule said:

z and sr fighting...and sr thinks he's winning.

UDZ8.gif

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Last week. I had enough of his shit and put him on 12 posts per day flood control. He said he wasn't going to give me the pleasure of banning him, so he said he was leaving and not coming back.

with that snowrider feller running off again what am I going to do now mr CKF feller? my life has no meaning anymore:cry:

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

His shit was getting old.  Same with Shitslinger, Icefaggot and MaineCunt

For sure.  You know he's lurking. I keep telling Crockpotfuckstick to make this a log in to read site , but he won't liaten. Will drive people like Snowbeavis, Machzcocksnotguzzler and Bozo crazy. :news:

:lol: yep 

Thank goodness you keep this place up to date with all of your fresh material!

55 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What thread did all this occur in? I bet the back read is priceless!

"Realities of the 2016 Election"

54 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I hope it is a long lesson.  :lol:

It is going to suck not having all his sled expertise.   The guy is a  wealth of knowledge on politics as well as sleds.

Oh indeed.  Anyone who cannot figure out where the fuses are (or what they are for) or how to change a headlight bulb is sure to have uber amounts of "sled wise" stashed in his noggin.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ckf said:

That's the same lame ass fake outrage "hey you're picking on me" he pivots to when he's got nothing and about to loose his shit. 

Politics aside, if he weren't such a cunt people wouldn't pick on him so much.

Maybe now posting will go back up since he stomped his feet and ran off...again

Snowrider aside, I can't help but think how pathetic it looked for a certain bald headed, high mileage riding, cat rider to follow him around every corner and have his back on everything that came out of his mouth.  Twas painful to watch really.  Both underated psychos. :lol:

• Like 1