Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

1 minute ago, 2strokemerc said:

You're starting to worry me.:slapping:

:lol:

Hey man, holes were made for fun and penises!  If yours is still operational, then it should be open for business!

:lmao:

ok, now I'm starting to scare myself a bit.....and why are my pants tight?

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So we were walking around the hood with another couple and I guess we have some new people, and their new yard signs.  During the election, the only yard signs anyone had were for local races.

IMG_20170607_1927511701_zps3vvujasq.jpg

That's a nice looking house,to bad you have to burn it down.                                            JK.............

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That's a nice looking house,to bad you have to burn it down.                                            JK.............

Other then that small dormer....wtf is that....

14 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

So we were walking around the hood with another couple and I guess we have some new people, and their new yard signs.  During the election, the only yard signs anyone had were for local races.

Probably joke signs put up by friends like me.  If not, they are just plain jokes.

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

if you keep  the cross 20 yards from the house it will not burn the house

23 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

There went the hood. Sell while you still can

1 hour ago, Im4snow said:

There went the hood. Sell while you still can

Depending on where I end up for work, our house very well could be for sale in the next few months.  Already put my foot down and said we need more garage and/or shed space at the next one.

Meanwhile, I put on another 35 or so miles tonight and found the new riverside bike path too.

IMG_20170608_195546982_HDR1_zpsjczzcwg8.

• Like 6

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, dz246 said:

Borrow Moons Sanpan.... :lol: 

Nice pic :bc: 

Thanks....just a joy ride after dinner yesterday. I was teaching the young one how to drive.

I wasn't tuned in to that whole deal. Was he caught in a lie abut what pontoon boat he owned? Seems he took a lot of shit an then a Librul'esque type of a break for a while. He does start some decent threads next door though :bc: 

I tried out the time lapse feature on my new camera today. This is 600 photos taken 3 seconds apart and then made in to a video at 30 frames per second.

• Like 1