Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

Few more pics from work yesterday. Cooling tower bearing and shaft replacement at a hospital. I think the skyline in the back ground makes the pic . I wish I had a better camera with me.

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

IMG_2808.JPG

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Boered said:

Looks like a nice course.

It is nice, my first time playing it, will definitely come back.

Original 9 was built 10 years ago or so. New 9 was finished last year. Lots of elevation changes and some holes that require precise shot placement.

71.6/130 rating. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet that gimp arm really helps with the golf swing, no?

Do they finance green fees, maybe you can play. Poor butthurt shortsale, so stupid, so broke.

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you from that aria ? I love the hills deff in my top 3 for retirement I try to get out at least every other year . great sledding best grooming in the country hands down

Nope, I was born in Nebraska but have lived in southeast South Dakota almost my entire life, never in the Black Hills.

The Black Hills is a great area, I would definitely like to live out here at some point.

I'm here every Spring, usually make it out here once more during the year for work or leisure. :bc:

shockingly mild weather yr round . my wife wants to head out now but I know it has to Waite unless she can score a telecommute gig pulling some decent coin so I don't have to make as much cash .   

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

shockingly mild weather yr round . my wife wants to head out now but I know it has to Waite unless she can score a telecommute gig pulling some decent coin so I don't have to make as much cash .   

Yes, Rapid City especially is often the warmest place in the state during the winter. 

2 hours ago, Boered said:

Do they finance green fees, maybe you can play. Poor butthurt shortsale, so stupid, so broke.

So are you incontinent too?  Mind if I just start calling you Colostomy Bag....?  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So are you incontinent too?  Mind if I just start calling you Colostomy Bag....?  

Call me whatever you desire, you are of no consequence. Poor shortsale, so stupid, so broke.

drone pic of my cabin Saturday morning.  Everything it shoots is upside down!  I have to rotate everything on my PC afterwards.  Idk if the thing was put together wrong or what but it pisses me off when all video and photos are upside down.  It connects to my android phone and I have to flip it while I'm flying it.  Should I take it apart and turn the camera around?

20170527-063235 (2).jpg