Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile boots thread

SSFB

I’ve had my current pair for so long I can’t even remember what they are? Baffin maybe? They’ve been good but the sole is torn up. 

Looked at Klim Adrenalines today, not a fan, too stiff. 

Castle X Force 2 seemed OK. 

What is everybody wearing?

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’ve had my current pair for so long I can’t even remember what they are? Baffin maybe? They’ve been good but the sole is torn up. 

How about bootstraps!!!1121

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The warmer of the Klim options.  Their line has changed a little, but the base model boots gave me cold feet, so I upgraded, and have never been cold or wet in them.  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The warmer of the Klim options.  Their line has changed a little, but the base model boots gave me cold feet, so I upgraded, and have never been cold or wet in them.  :bc: 

Local dealership had 4 models and they’re all too stiff for me. Personal thing I guess, I’m just not a fan. I like to have more freedom of movement in my ankles. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Local dealership had 4 models and they’re all too stiff for me. Personal thing I guess, I’m just not a fan. I like to have more freedom of movement in my ankles. 

If you are an active rider, you need an active boot.  How "active" depends on how prone your feet are to cold. If you think the boots you are trying on are too stiff, you need a more active boot.  Then decide how warm it needs to be.  I know guys that like snowboard boots too.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you are an active rider, you need an active boot.  How "active" depends on how prone your feet are to cold. If you think the boots you are trying on are too stiff, you need a more active boot.  Then decide how warm it needs to be.  I know guys that like snowboard boots too.  :dunno:

I probably just need to buy another pair of Baffin or whatever I have. Will check when I get home. They’re rated for like -80. Awesome boots. I’m definitely more prone to cold feet than the average person so I need a boot that has a really good rating.

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You should wear Chanel.  

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I probably just need to buy another pair of Baffin or whatever I have. Will check when I get home. They’re rated for like -80. Awesome boots. I’m definitely more prone to cold feet than the average person so I need a boot that has a really good rating.

Ooof...those are some hot boots!

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sorrel or Baffin.

My sorels are good for a quick shakedown run but they sweat.  And, well, they are galoshes.  Pools for your feet!!

I have some baffin for real cold dimond pounding Somme motor fist for most of the time ridding and some Columbia bugaboot for over say 10 Deg dimond pounding .

all work well . I had some klim shit before the motorfist they lasted 2 yrs before getting wet . but they were base line klim