Check your account email address ×

Election Results

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you see any of the pre election ads about the “Caravan”....what were those designed to do if not scare voters? 

Political ads are designed to move you. They’re not necessarily based on reality. If you actually fact checked some of these ads they’d be 99% BS. Personally I think they’re a huge waste of money. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nice job Dems on re-electing old hags such as Pelosi and Stabenow! It's exactly what you needed as a party...now just put Pelosi at the helm  :lol: 

CNN had Pelosi at 55% or so unfavorable yesterday morning in their election coverage

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nice job Dems on re-electing old hags such as Pelosi and Stabenow! It's exactly what you needed as a party...now just put Pelosi at the helm  :lol: 

CNN had Pelosi at 55% or so unfavorable yesterday morning in their election coverage

This is just a front and you know it.  You are just scared to admit you voted Dem because you want to “fit in”.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is just a front and you know it.  You are just scared to admit you voted Dem because you want to “fit in”.

I’m not...I voted for several Dems...the most I ever have.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not...I voted for several Dems...the most I ever have.

This is a lie.  You’re just scared to admit you voted all R because you want to “fit in” with Slinger and Vince and the other cool kids.

:lmao:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is a lie.  You’re just scared to admit you voted all R because you want to “fit in” with Slinger and Vince and the other cool kids.

:lmao:

Well I am a fat drunk paint huffing college educated painter that has been accused of being a libtard and Trumper pumper humper all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Well I am a fat drunk paint huffing college educated painter that has been accused of being a libtard and Trumper pumper humper all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, we all have our crosses....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Crazy!    They had Pelosi on this morning, babbling on about some bullshit.  I just don't understand the appeal.  

The so called fat, drunk paint huffing side of you is the Trump side. The college educated white male part is the Libtard. You have balance!  :bc:  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Crazy!    They had Pelosi on this morning, babbling on about some bullshit.  I just don't understand the appeal.  

Females played a huge role in this mid-term but I just don't see why re-elect those two old hags. Need fresh faces and ideas.

I haven't checked yet, was it Oakland and Macomb counties that wanted Stabenow? 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Females played a huge role in this mid-term but I just don't see why re-elect those two old hags. Need fresh faces and ideas.

A lot of younger dem house members say they will never vote for the dinosaur for speaker

• Like 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

A lot of younger dem house members say they will never vote for the dinosaur for speaker

Good! Time to put people like her out to pasture

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

shes terrible but the Dems kicked the pubs ass in the house including in many places trump won so while he got lucky the senate seats up for grabs skewed his way this election  the pendulum swing in 2020 will continue if there is any slip in the economy 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well that would be refreshing but don’t underestimate the power of Pelosi. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Trump and the pubs better hope they don't get their way,  she's a great tool for them right now because shes almost as unlikable as hillary.  

Just now, Skidooski said:

I haven't looked either.  The only plus is we won't hear another peep from Stabenow, unlike Pelosi, until next  election .

I just can't believe anyone would want  the same person in that position for 20 + years.  I was pretty disappointed in James losing. The only race I was invested in. Schutte was a dope, Should of never won primary.  Gretchen raised 12 million dollars , pretty remarkable.  All that money could do more for the people than she ever will.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I haven't looked either.  The only plus is we won't hear another peep from Stabenow, unlike Pelosi, until next  election .

I just can't believe anyone would want  the same person in that position for 20 + years.  I was pretty disappointed in James losing. The only race I was invested in. Schutte was a dope, Should of never won primary.  Gretchen raised 12 million dollars , pretty remarkable.  All that money could do more for the people than she ever will.

Wayne county solid blue at over 70% and over 71% in Washtenaw....surprise!  :lol: 

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/michigan-senate

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wayne county solid blue at over 70% and over 71% in Washtenaw....surprise!  :lol: 

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/michigan-senate

Yup,  I don’t think people realize MI is probably the most segregated state in the country. 

Watching some of the results come across the screen.   96 -  98 %.  Dem  :lol:

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And they still wonder why they struggle...

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She still beats trump 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She still beats trump 

She's been in Congress for 30 years though. Time to recycle that shit. 55% unfavorable and still got re-elected  SMH