Check your account email address ×

Election Results

:lol:at you clowns all giddy over the senate, something the dems weren’t projected to win. It must really be burning your asses you have to put away the “keeping the house” celebrations.

teump is a little more bummed I’m sure :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

On MSNBC a few minutes ago Brian Williams asked the panel if any of them believed that Mueller didnt already have all of Trumps Tax returns and they all chuckled and said NO. Mueller already has the returns. Hahaha

poor slinger. 

I am so sick of the politics in this fukken country. I just want the stock market to go back up. 

And also, fuck the immigrants, fuck the negros, fuck Israel, fuck North Korea, fuck the Middle East, fuck the Muslims, fuck the Hispanics, fuck the whites, fuck everybody, especially the NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB. 

Just now, DAVE said:

Looks like the gop is kicking ass in most places except the house....and the polls were mostly wrong in key races.

I think so many more showed up to vote than they expected. Polling is a small sample and becomes less relevant as the voter numbers go up. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am so sick of the politics in this fukken country. I just want the stock market to go back up. 

And also, fuck the immigrants, fuck the negros, fuck Israel, fuck North Korea, fuck the Middle East, fuck the Muslims, fuck the Hispanics, fuck the whites, fuck everybody, especially the NH FUDGEPACKERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB. 

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Where did this tax return stuff originate?

The several of the panelists on cnn and MSNBC said that will be the first thing the dem controlled house will go after.  They were cautioned by other panelists to not put all their eggs in the tax return baskets. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The several of the panelists on cnn and MSNBC said that will be the first thing the dem controlled house will go after.  They were cautioned by other panelists to not put all their eggs in the tax return baskets. 

So it was projection by some panelists?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

All the panelists on msnbc admitted that Mueller has had the tax returns all along. 

I saw it on one of the screen bottom mesages, and thought it originated somewhere else, more official. Who gaf what some panelists think?

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think so many more showed up to vote than they expected. Polling is a small sample and becomes less relevant as the voter numbers go up. 

Alot of the polls are through the media...so we know they cant be trusted.