Check your account email address ×

Election Results

Well, looks like some interesting results for sure.  So here’s the deal now, the D’s have a chance to show the nation what they can do to move us all forward and come up with a plan and decent candidate for 2020.  Will they?  Or will they continue anti-Trump buffoonery almost immediately letting their hate and butt hurt rhetoric make them looks as dumb as they want to?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, looks like some interesting results for sure.  So here’s the deal now, the D’s have a chance to show the nation what they can do to move us all forward and come up with a plan and decent candidate for 2020.  Will they?  Or will they continue anti-Trump buffoonery almost immediately letting their hate and butt hurt rhetoric make them looks as dumb as they want to?

Zero doubt, they will continue to go after Trump which will help his re-election chances in 2020.

One thing I predict is that the repukes  will not work with the dems on immigration and come up with a plan all could agree on. Why? It’s a powerful weapon to use at election time. Look how much it scared many of you. 

Edited by Snoslinger

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Somebody should check on racer in his mom’s basement. 

LOL, still in your head.  You are pathetic.

Will you come up with any new plans?  Anything new other than the old rhetoric from the dems?  Oh nevermind, I see you brought back up how the republicans are going to be the issue already.  Someone should get you new talking points.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Zero doubt, they will continue to go after Trump which will help his re-election chances in 2020.

I sadly agree.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

One thing I predict is that the repukes  will not work with the dems on immigration and come up with a plan all could agree on. Why? It’s a powerful weapon to use at election time. Look how much it scared many of you. 

Because the Dems have shown they are willing to work together to tackle the issues?

Oh.

How many days will it be before We start hearing about motions to impeach...or equally as dumb, “Where be his tax returns???”

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wanting secure borders does not mean you’re scared. You guys cling to these tired old narratives like it’s your job. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I voted Yes on the weed...don't smoke it but no sense in continuing to stigmatize it.

Or waste money sending hardworking folk thru the court system for what amounts to a beer.

1st midterm results (House/Sen):
Hoover: (-52/-6)
Roosevelt: (+9/+9)
Truman (-54/-10)
Eisenhower (-18/-2)
Kennedy (-4/+4)
Johnson (-47/-3)
Nixon (-12/+2)
Ford (-48/-4)
Carter (-15/-2)
Reagan (-26/-0)
HW Bush (-8/-1)
Clinton (-54/-9)
Bush (+8/+1)
Obama (-63/-6)
Trump (-34/+5)

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Man I dunno wtf has happened to you lately but you ought  to consider seeking help. First off, if hillary hadnt shown tax returns and the gop did, your head would have exploded. Second, the tax returns can be very damaging to trump, yet still fall under irs legal guidelines. Or had the irs been aware of subject a, they would have had more scrutiny while examining things.

So the IRS are Russians now? Got it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Wanting secure borders does not mean you’re scared. You guys cling to these tired old narratives like it’s your job. 

Did you see any of the pre election ads about the “Caravan”....what were those designed to do if not scare voters? 

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

like what open borders and amnesty for all and free housing if born out side the us . 

you cunts had your chance on imagration with Trump but your butt hurt was just to overwhelming to get anything done 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The economy is supposed to be busting at the seams. That should’ve equaled a win for the current administration in both houses. Why didn’t it? Because trump can’t keep his mouth shut and some people see and hear his lies. He’s a repulsive piece of shit. 

historicaly only the bushes did better then regan in the last 40 some yrs . a smack down is what your brown king faced in his first midterm. that must have painful for you to watch 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I was reading it probably won’t be until 2020 until they actually license and regulate the places where they can sell. The vote was a lot closer than I thought it would be.

My only hope is Gretchen is better than that cunt Granholm. Those were some dark days...

No real surprises.   There was never a doubt  prop 1 wouldn't pass, more importantly Dems were able to ensure themselves a huge edge in the future by piggy backing prop 2 & 3  

Any doubt,  all you have to do is follow the money.  Proposal 1  had no ads, no funding.   Democrats didn't spend millions of dollars for, Republicans against,  proposal 2/3 because they worried about "fair" elections.  The Bernsteins almost single handily funded prop 3.   We will see if the dragging the horse to the water approach will  work  for them in turning MI blue permanently. 

I hope Gretchen  is smarter than that, but her history says different. She won and deserves a fair shot.