Check your account email address ×

Election Results

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I saw it on one of the screen bottom mesages, and thought it originated somewhere else, more official. Who gaf what some panelists think?

maddow said Mueller has the tax returns already. Is that not official enough for you. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Already done. She is the old face of the democrat party. 

The democrat party itself is an old deep state of sorts 

if they want the White House, they should be making some exciting new blood for SOTH

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So it was projection by some panelists?

you don't think muller has had trumps taxes from about day 3 of his so called investigation? then you are a bigger fool than any one could possibly imagine 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you don't think muller has had trumps taxes from about day 3 of his so called investigation? then you are a bigger fool than any one could possibly imagine 

And like they haven’t been audited 400x

the Dems will be looking for political fodder and catch phrases. Nothing more 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not a woosh at all dude. When will you ever admit that you were wrong. 

Wtf are you babbling about? You’re as bad as Dave. I was implying that I thought the tax return request had been made by someone other than some panelists. Like one of the dems on the house investigation committee. Who gives a fuck what a panelists thinks? You, evidently 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

:lol:

wtf is with you idiots? I never said anything  to the contrary. All I asked is where the statement originated. Holy fuck!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wtf is with you idiots? I never said anything  to the contrary. All I asked is where the statement originated. Holy fuck!

It might be time to put you on ignore for awhile....i think youre becoming unstable.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are such a fucking moron. Hopefully the Dems have enough sense to focus on some issues and obstruct some Republican bullshit. If they do a decent job and forget about fairy tales like Russia maybe they'll have a shot at being more than an afterthought in 2020. 

Yeah they didn't do all that great considering how much money they spent and campaigning they did. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

It’s really no wonder you can’t see the collusion. You see shit that isn’t there, and can’t see shit that is 

Yeah well nobody can see it but you and pelosi

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Seriously what do you think is in his personal tax returns :lol: 

the worst they will find is how he uses he uses his own charity as a tax shelter, exactly like the Clintons lmao

There could be plenty of things in there. Obviously the dude isn’t that bright. Neither are you for that matter, because it’s obvious as fuck there are things he wants to keep hidden 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Can you point out where I said anything remotely close to mueller not having the tax returns before you do that?

I never said you said anything of the sort.

But you really should pay highmark.