Check your account email address ×

Trump: US troops should treat rocks as 'rifles'

Source: AP via Yahoo

"told the U.S. military mobilizing at the Southwest border that if migrants try to throw rocks at them, the troops should act as though the rocks are "rifles."

Read more: https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-trump-claims-dems-let-homicidal-immigrant-125144392--

trump is a deranged clown 

Deadly force should be met with the same.  But hey, let’s not make the weakest of our feeble society upset, I say, if they start throwing rocks, we should pick them up and throw them back.  That’s fair....right? Or no?.  How about we just meet at “the line” for fisticuffs?  Would that be more reasonable?  Bricks, bats and knives?  Maybe paintballs?

At what point do our citizens get to protect themselves and our country without the weak, meek and feeble having kittens about it?

Stupid fucking liberals.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Source: AP via Yahoo

"told the U.S. military mobilizing at the Southwest border that if migrants try to throw rocks at them, the troops should act as though the rocks are "rifles."

Read more: https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-trump-claims-dems-let-homicidal-immigrant-125144392--

trump is a deranged clown 

try to iligaly cross our border with use of violence none the less . I am fine with it .what is the point of a border if you don't protect it? 

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump really said it.

Do you agree?

How about if it were your yard and your property line they were trying to cross. How would you handle a bunch of people throwing rocks at you and your family attempting to invade your property?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So rocks equal bullets in your fractured right wing minds.....ok maybe I thought some of you clowns had a brain.

@AKIQpilot

How about if it were your yard and your property line they were trying to cross. How would you handle a bunch of people throwing rocks at you and your family attempting to invade your property?  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

So rocks equal bullets in your fractured right wing minds.....ok maybe I thought some of you clowns had a brain.

so how do you Handel it? 

do you think just reasoning with them in a soft voice will do the trick ? 

Will you still be upset when you see the image's on your tv of border payroll splitting heads with a stick ? 

or how a out the pic of the woman getting her teeth punched in ?

nothing they do will make you happy short of old ing the door giving them a place to live and food stamps and medical and a voter I'd. that is the reality 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

so you have a gun on you, someone you dont know comes on your property with a softball sized rock and tries to gain entry to you house while your wife and grandchildren are there... What are you going to do??? 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

why are they throwing rocks what is the intent ? is that part of showing how bad they want to come here and respect our laws  and assimilate in to our society? sure that's it that a the tix 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

so you have a gun on you, someone you dont know comes on your property with a softball sized rock and tries to gain entry to you house while your wife and grandchildren are there... What are you going to do??? 

let them in and tell them you understand there frustration and then give them part of your paycheck for the rest of there life.am I right?

• Haha 1