Check your account email address ×

Trump: US troops should treat rocks as 'rifles'

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

New video just going viral....Trainloads of rubber bullets, Bean bags and water cannons headed for the border

:lol: You nailed it...Boom!!!!! 

Non-answer noted :news:

Amazing! What exactly did he think was going to happen? 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I was at lunch fuck face...why you so damned impatient? Is it because your cheese is starting to slide off your cracker?

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

By the time they get to our boarder, if they even make it, they will be much more civilized and peaceful and we will greet them with water bottle and cold towels. Free mannies and peddies and $25 gift certificates to Starbucks

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Listen SnowRider, you are getting more and more angry by the day and these little temper tantrums aren't going to help with your blood pressure. 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So apparently I've advocated shooting these people because Inspector Dumbass thinks so   :lol: You're "dot connector" is waaaay over due for an overhaul or bettter yet replace the thing since it's been broke from day one

4 pages and the big pussy hasn't even given his opinion. what are you scared of dumbski? broski? snake? a colleague seeing your responses? id find this place boring as fuck if all i did was follow a group around with pom poms day in and day out.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

4 pages and the big pussy hasn't even given his opinion. what are you scared of dumbski? broski? snake? a colleague seeing your responses? id find this place boring as fuck if all i did was follow a group around with pom poms day in and day out.

I think we should light them up with A10's before they even reach the boarder bro. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Surprised the Veterans here support Trump on this move. It’s a war crime any other time.

again tell us what shoukd we do ? would you be ok with it if we through r ocks back at them? can we wear helmets and MX gear or do we need to have a cargo container of ponchos sent up so we can be dressed the same in our rock fight. 

how do we determine the winner ? if we capture 1 can we stone then Muslim style ? or is it not ok to stone some one to death unless you are a Muslim? really I don't know what the rules of engagement are in the beta cunt hipocrat hand book . pleses fill us all in 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

again tell us what shoukd we do ? would you be ok with it if we through r ocks back at them? can we wear helmets and MX gear or do we need to have a cargo container of ponchos sent up so we can be dressed the same in our rock fight. 

how do we determine the winner ? if we capture 1 can we stone then Muslim style ? or is it not ok to stone some one to death unless you are a Muslim? really I don't know what the rules of engagement are in the beta cunt hipocrat hand book . pleses fill us all in 

You don’t shoot them........Jesus they are seeking asylum not an evil army invading our country.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And you guys complain about the police?

If you shoot and kill anyone here in in this country for throwing a rock at you your going to be convicted of murder.

Not in Wisconsin, rocks can easily kill you when used as a weapon, if someone threatens your life or limb be it with a firearm, knife, baseball bat, even rocks the Stand Your Ground law takes over..Few years ago (I posted this before) a bar owner in Northwoods Beach near me came down from upstairs, he had been asleep, he shot 2 unarmed minors who came at him with a booze bottle they were stealing, he shot them in the back as they turned and ran when they saw he had a weapon, a Jury found him not guilty.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Not in Wisconsin, rocks can easily kill you when used as a weapon, if someone threatens your life or limb be it with a firearm, knife, baseball bat, even rocks the Stand Your Ground law takes over..Few years ago (I posted this before) a bar owner in Northwoods Beach near me came down from upstairs, he had been asleep, he shot 2 unarmed minors who came at him with a booze bottle they were stealing, he shot them in the back as they turned and ran when they saw he had a weapon, a Jury found him not guilty.

He lucked out. Someone running away from you is not a threat.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Point was they had a bottle, not rocks.

I got the point. If they were still standing there throwing more bottles , shoot away. Running in the opposite direction , hold your fire. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I got the point. If they were still standing there throwing more bottles , shoot away. Running in the opposite direction , hold your fire. 

They weren't throwing a bottle, they were coming at him with it till they saw his firearm, both survived. I agree if they were running away he should have let 'em go..The possible rock throwers at the US Border may not be so lucky as they could easily kill someone with rocks, should they shoot them? Depends, maybe rubbers bullets and gas.

Under the SRUF, as that code is known, the use of deadly force is justified "only when there is a reasonable belief that the subject of such force poses an imminent threat of death or serious bodily harm to a person."

That does not necessarily mean only when a gun is being pointed at a soldier.

"A subject may pose an imminent danger even if he or she is not at that very moment pointing a weapon at a person," the code stipulates, "if, for example, he or she has a weapon within reach or is running for cover carrying a weapon or running to a place where the DoD armed person has reason to believe a weapon is available."

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You don’t shoot them........Jesus they are seeking asylum not an evil army invading our country.

ok so what are you ok if we whip rocks back at them ? what will you say when we hit some old lady in the head with a,soft ball size rock and she dies ? you ok with this scenario? 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

They are just sad followers of Trump.....boogeymen scare em every time.

still no awnser from you on how to handle a situation once theses people be on violent . 

you know what would have helped ?

how about a large object blocking there way . what do you call somthing like that again ? oh yes a  racist wall 

• Gold Member

Hard to throw rocks over a big tall wall with little accuracy...  hard to shoot bullets through a wall with any accuracy...  hmmm.

Maybe it’s time for a wall to protect the people on both sides of it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

here's my opinion, knee shot the fuckers and if they keep coming 1 between the eyeballs problem solved:news: fuck you open borders give away the store mother fuckers

Trying to appeal to @Snoslinger eh. :lol2: