Check your account email address ×

Trump: US troops should treat rocks as 'rifles'

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I love how dumbski always manages to stay on the side of the pool, dipping his toes in the water but fearing of going in :lol:

so dumbski, lets just setttle this now.  Do you think an immigrant throwing a rock justifies a soldier shooting a bullet back. No smart ass answers, no deflections,  just a yes or a no. 

How should we respond to this caravan of 10,000+ people heading to our boarder?  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I love how dumbski always manages to stay on the side of the pool, dipping his toes in the water but fearing of going in :lol:

so dumbski, lets just setttle this now.  Do you think an immigrant throwing a rock justifies a soldier shooting a bullet back. No smart ass answers, no deflections,  just a yes or a no. 

If i ever meet you....im gonna fire thebiggest rock i can find at your head.

Deal?

• Haha 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Whats funny here is...ssfb cant see the group hearing about what Trumps saying....but yet they all know what Trumps saying. :lol:

I guess I'm a bit torn here.  I'm trying to see how SSFB turned retard over this.  Granted...he's emotional but I never thought he was stupid.

Did the Russians hack his account?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I never saw such scared pussies in my life :lol:

what if they run through yard and jump into your window and rape your wife?????

Then why all the uproar about words?

Reality - they’re at our border, not your home. If a few throw rocks, there are means to deal with it. Our security forces have dealt with this kind of shit before. Put your guns away and relax a little :lol:

Can you answer a simple question?  

Reality - they’re at our border, not your home. If a few throw rocks, there are means to deal with it. Our security forces have dealt with this kind of shit before. Put your guns away and relax a little :lol:

But you dont want Troops at the border.

so then you are okay with rubber bullets and water cannons.

cool

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Whats funny here is...ssfb cant see the group hearing about what Trumps saying....but yet they all know what Trumps saying. :lol:

They do?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I guess I'm a bit torn here.  I'm trying to see how SSFB turned retard over this.  Granted...he's emotional but I never thought he was stupid.

Did the Russians hack his account?

Sorry I'm not getting worked up over the shit the media is selling you. :bc:

This isn't "our home"?  Oh that's right...it belongs to THE WORLD!

Also, do you really thing we're going to just open fire with lethal rounds if a few pebbles are thrown at our feet?  Come on.  What would be your problem with returning rubber bullets or other non lethal means?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This isn't "our home"?  Oh that's right...it belongs to THE WORLD!

Also, do you really thing we're going to just open fire with lethal rounds if a few pebbles are thrown at our feet?  Come on.  What would be your problem with returning rubber bullets or other non lethal means?

No, I don’t believe that, your fellow trumpsters do though and love the idea. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So you are saying you are fine with this?

I’m fine with that if any mob, anywhere starts throwing rocks. I don’t see it happening at the borders with this caravan of murderers, rapists, gang members though :lol: