Check your account email address ×

Trump: US troops should treat rocks as 'rifles'

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, I don’t believe that, your fellow trumpsters do though and love the idea. 

Very few actually "love that idea".  But, your team wants to acts nutz...LET GET NUTZ.!!!!

...repeat....

This is our new democracy.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Very few actually "love that idea".  But, your team wants to acts nutz...LET GET NUTZ.!!!!

...repeat....

This is our new democracy.

exactly

but his dripping drama always gets in the way of rational thinking

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m fine with that if any mob, anywhere starts throwing rocks. I don’t see it happening at the borders with this caravan of murderers, rapists, gang members though :lol:

Meh....they just took a short walk to get into America. If denied or detained they will say awe shucks and turn around peacefully. None of the 5 to 7 thousand people will act out in the least!  

New video of train full of cages headed to the boarder!!!!!  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Meh....they just took a short walk to get into America. If denied or detained they will say awe shucks and turn around peacefully. None of the 5 to 7 thousand people will act out in the least!  

New video of train full of cages headed to the boarder!!!!!  :lol: 

here they are peacefully trying to gain entry to mexico..:thumbsup:  @Snoslinger skip to one minute in and ask yourself if you would go in and fire a tazer or attempt an arrest...

Edited by Rigid1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

exactly

but his dripping drama always gets in the way of rational thinking

The only thing dripping around here is your gaping mangina....go put on a pad or something....it’s unseemly! 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

here they are peacefully trying to gain entry to mexico..:thumbsup:  @Snoslinger skip to one minute in and ask yourself if you would go in and fire a tazer or attempt an arrest...

By the time they get to our boarder, if they even make it, they will be much more civilized and peaceful and we will greet them with water bottle and cold towels. Free mannies and peddies and $25 gift certificates to Starbucks

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

By the time they get to our boarder, if they even make it, they will be much more civilized and peaceful and we will greet them with water bottle and cold towels. Free mannies and peddies and $25 gift certificates to Starbucks

Its going to be sad what the cartels do to this caravan... They definitely don't want 15k american troops at the border disrupting business.... 

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

MC says let them in. They have every right to be here. As long as they vote for democrats that is. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I was at lunch fuck face...why you so damned impatient? Is it because your cheese is starting to slide off your cracker?

yet you still didn't answer the question...

btw, do you think this is hte first time we've dealt with these "caravans"? were they throwing rocks and shit prior? why would anyone wanting to get in here do that? you are not very bright, and perhaps the biggest pussy on the forum. "waaaaaaah if i speak my mind the meanie rwws like snakey and broski will pick on me" :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

btw, do you think this is hte first time we've dealt with these "caravans"? were they throwing rocks and shit prior? why would anyone wanting to get in here do that? you are not very bright, and perhaps the biggest pussy on the forum. "waaaaaaah if i speak my mind the meanie rwws like snakey and broski will pick on me" :lmao:

🤣

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Listen SnowRider, you are getting more and more angry by the day and these little temper tantrums aren't going to help with your blood pressure. 

• Haha 1

Listen SnowRider, you are getting more and more angry by the day and these little temper tantrums aren't going to help with your blood pressure. 

dude you are obvious as hell. a big pussy. i doubt you even argued with snake and broski, even though you are from them. regarding my BP, just measured it 5 minutes ago, no joke. 116 over 80. probably better than yours. 

So apparently I've advocated shooting these people because Inspector Dumbass thinks so   :lol: You're "dot connector" is waaaay over due for an overhaul or bettter yet replace the thing since it's been broke from day one

So apparently I've advocated shooting these people because Inspector Dumbass thinks so   :lol: You're "dot connector" is waaaay over due for an overhaul or bettter yet replace the thing since it's been broke from day one

Dopo is...he can’t wait! 😝

no, you haven't advocated anything. duh. that was my point :lmao:

so dumb

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude you are obvious as hell. a big pussy. i doubt you even argued with snake and broski, even though you are from them. regarding my BP, just measured it 5 minutes ago, no joke. 116 over 80. probably better than yours. 

:cry: He wont argue with  who I want him to argue with!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cry: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dopo is...he can’t wait! 😝

I've never even come close to that and no I don't condone it either. Slinger is on another one of his witch hunt rants 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Coversyl plus is working for you.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why don't you just speak your mind when you first come across a topic? i know why, because you're scared. 

Just ask yourself...I have no opinion  :thumb: