Check your account email address ×

I don’t really give a fuck about Illegals getting thier kids taken

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You're a real class A piece of fucking shit JT........own it

So you think if you or I entered Mexico illegally they’d just roll out the welcome mat? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh and don’t ever call me a pos when you’ve called for the killing of every cop and politician. You’re a hypocritical idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well hes got a point...weve got the same issue here....not on the same scale thankfully...but our idiot leader rolls out the red carpet for these people...thankfully we have your country between us and Mexico.

Just now, DAVE said:

Well hes got a point...weve got the same issue here....not on the same scale thankfully...but our idiot leader rolls out the red carpet for these people...thankfully we have your country between us and Mexico.

These are people risking everything to flee situations so dire that their lives are in mortal danger daily........and when they get to our great countries with hopes of some sort of better life we have fucking assholes like JT the retard advocating for their families to be split up.

It doesnt get any lower than that.....especially when the USA is largely responsible for the refugee crisis in the first place 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

These are people risking everything to flee situations so dire that their lives are in mortal danger daily........and when they get to our great countries with hopes of some sort of better life we have fucking assholes like JT the retard advocating for their families to be split up.

It doesnt get any lower than that.....especially when the USA is largely responsible for the refugee crisis in the first place 

I understand that.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No, you dont have to roll out the red carpet but you dont have to separate parents from kids either. Thats entirely unnecessary.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I understand that.

So at the very least employ a little compassion when you discuss the situation.......I mean that is all we can really do right?

Sometimes I almost prefer the brutal honesty over the fake outrage. The liberals here obviously don’t give a fuck as apparent by their real life actions. They were silent when obama was doing it. Now all of a sudden it’s an issue to them? Fucking mindless retards 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When is the left going to start hitting the patronizing and panic buttons for the black votes again?

Weird this is such a big deal now.....but not really.

It's a big deal because the media made it a big deal. This kind of "fake outrage" as people like to say, goes both ways depending who is in office. 

It's well documented here and the prior site that I have been for military action in Mexico even before we started fucking up the middle East. If the media was as highlited on the despicable acts of the cartels as they are Muslims we would have intervened a long time ago. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's a big deal because the media made it a big deal. This kind of "fake outrage" as people like to say, goes both ways depending who is in office. 

It's well documented here and the prior site that I have been for military action in Mexico even before we started fucking up the middle East. If the media was as highlited on the despicable acts of the cartels as they are Muslims we would have intervened a long time ago. 

Voting Americans are mostly emotional idiots. 

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you think if you or I entered Mexico illegally they’d just roll out the welcome mat? 

I have said over and over I am 100% in favor of adopting all of Mexico's imagration laws including property ownership .

can't Handel the punishment do do the crime.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It sends a message

No it doesn't because what they are fleeing is just that shitty and considering the destruction and bullshit we have perpetrated around the globe the least we can do is show these families some sort of compassion.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

so when they get to Mexico they are in mortal danger ? ok so are you going to be sending your overtime checks in to help build family friendly jails? 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have said over and over I am 100% in favor of adopting all of Mexico's imagration laws including property ownership .

can't Handel the punishment do do the crime.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so when they get to Mexico they are in mortal danger ? ok so are you going to be sending your overtime checks in to help build family friendly jails? 

You could get hit by a bus today and I wouldn't give a fuck.

Are you sending in extra for wall construction? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Instead of a wall?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it doesn't because what they are fleeing is just that shitty.

so do you want to pay there way or held fund the family friendly jails . or are we now at a point where if you come to the countery iligaly as long as you have a kid in tow you are ok to just stroll on in? 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just fucking shut up stupid

38 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No, you dont have to roll out the red carpet but you dont have to separate parents from kids either. Thats entirely unnecessary.

So whats the answer ? A tent city refugee camp in the desert, or just turn them right around at the border?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so do you want to pay there way or held fund the family friendly jails . or are we now at a point where if you come to the countery iligaly as long as you have a kid in tow you are ok to just stroll on in? 

Type a coherent paragraph or just stfu you mush brained fuck.