Check your account email address ×

I don’t really give a fuck about Illegals getting thier kids taken

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone ever think that they are taken away, interviewed for possible crimes against them, treated by a doctor for anything that they might be suffering from after the journey,  and then returned?? 

I don't think anyone would bring their children here knowing they would never see them again.

Looking at this bus, I'm not seeing any adult seats, so where are the parents?? Those are infant car seats, they obviously didn't crawl here by themselves at that age..So they were separated during Obama's administration too. Where is the outrage??

5b0d7000fc7e9382188b45d6.jpg

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Anyone ever think that they are taken away, interviewed for possible crimes against them, treated by a doctor for anything that they might be suffering from after the journey,  and then returned?? 

I don't think anyone would bring their children here knowing they would never see them again.

Looking at this bus, I'm not seeing any adult seats, so where are the parents?? Those are infant car seats, they obviously didn't crawl here by themselves at that age..So they were separated during Obama's administration too. Where is the outrage??

5b0d7000fc7e9382188b45d6.jpg

Had I heard  about it then I wouldn't have liked it either.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had I heard  about it then I wouldn't have liked it either.

The thing is, I'm sure the parents were on a bus or what ever means of transportation right behind that one. A lot of those parents prostitute their kids know or unknowing to get across, it's got to be an unfathomable journey for anyone.

We are only as usual hearing what the msm wants us to hear, and I'm sure they leave out,..The children were returned to the parents after being checked out by MD and CPS..

Seriously, think about how it would work, if a United States citizen is accused of committing a crime with or against a child, do the police separate them for an interview?? 

Just think logically, it would never be tolerated in today's day and age to remove a child from their parents ever, unless a crime was committed by the parent against the child. 

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

I wonder why we never heard. :news:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucker!  Beat me to it.  

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

cause the media is corrupt.....does that make any difference here?

Cuz the Joo media didn't tell us?

Jeff Sessions....always the Bible thumper...saw some clergy this morning including a rabbi and a Catholic Priest and they both said this policy runs counter to the Bible and religious teachings. Fucking guy is the worst kind of hypocrite shitstain.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

:lol:@ the emotional outbursts in this thread. Some of you guys at minimum should be feeding starving kids somewhere

Was thinking the same thing. Too bad they can’t show that kknd of emotion for homeless kids that are US citizens. No one thinks some of those Mexicans use their kid on purpose to suite their own needs? Yeah ok..

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jeff Sessions....always the Bible thumper...saw some clergy this morning including a rabbi and a Catholic Priest and they both said this policy runs counter to the Bible and religious teachings. Fucking guy is the worst kind of hypocrite shitstain.

Yeah...Sessions is a worthless clown.

However, good thing the Dems don’t care what the clergy says.  Whew!  They dodged that bullet!!!

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Was thinking the same thing. Too bad they can’t show that kknd of emotion for homeless kids that are US citizens. No one thinks some of those Mexicans use their kid on purpose to suite their own needs? Yeah ok..

All political bullshit.  ALL OF IT.

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

:lol:@ the emotional outbursts in this thread. Some of you guys at minimum should be feeding starving kids somewhere

Of course it's funny to you because you are a fucking moron....stick to arguing with Frenchy about golf next door even though you sound like a dumbfuck doing that as well. 

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Yeah right wing fucks like you don't give a fuck about them either....might cost you an extra 10 cents in taxes. GFY.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah right wing fucks like you don't give a fuck about them either....might cost you an extra 10 cents in taxes. GFY.

Just a question, but is there a source to put a number on how much we spend to house illegal (i.e. Against the law) kids?

What if it was more than we pay to put our kids through school?

Fair?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just a question, but is there a source to put a number on how much we spend to house illegal (i.e. Against the law) kids?

What if it was more than we pay to put our kids through school?

Fair?

When you start questioning how much we spend on illegal wars maybe I'll take your question seriously. 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Iraq war was to protect our freedom. Idiot. 

Oh shit that's right plus they were responsible for 9-11....just ask Toby Keith.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it doesn't because what they are fleeing is just that shitty and considering the destruction and bullshit we have perpetrated around the globe the least we can do is show these families some sort of compassion.

And it's not like they're going to bust out their laptops and check out the news in America before they leave. Wtf.

1 hour ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

You don't give an fuck about homeless Americans either except for now. Spare everyone the bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

The thing is, I'm sure the parents were on a bus or what ever means of transportation right behind that one. A lot of those parents prostitute their kids know or unknowing to get across, it's got to be an unfathomable journey for anyone.

We are only as usual hearing what the msm wants us to hear, and I'm sure they leave out,..The children were returned to the parents after being checked out by MD and CPS..

Seriously, think about how it would work, if a United States citizen is accused of committing a crime with or against a child, do the police separate them for an interview?? 

Just think logically, it would never be tolerated in today's day and age to remove a child from their parents ever, unless a crime was committed by the parent against the child. 

they're keeping the kids in fucking cages like dogs, dumbass. Holy fuck.

Man!  CNN has been selling this whole immigration thing all morning every time I flip by.  Looks like they’ve finally bought up enough people to come out and protest in front of the cameras.

Ahhhhh.....politics is fun!  Those fucking protesters better vote Dem!!!!!!  It’s in the contract fine print.