Check your account email address ×

I don’t really give a fuck about Illegals getting thier kids taken

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

$4 trillion over a lie and was zero threat to is? Nah man, Muslims. 

Any moron could have done a simple risk vs reward on that one. Risk , very high , reward , there isn't one.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you are bitching about adult debate and you say this shit....WTF.

Why going to jail is going to jail. Americans who go to jail should be separated from their kids but immigrants should not? Why is that?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Any moron could have done a simple risk vs reward on that one. Risk , very high , reward , there isn't one.

No reward for us but you can bet your ass there was for someone. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So in other words you are incapable about having an adult debate . That tends to happen when one lets their emotions control them.

I noticed that.  No one wants to answer the border question.  Break the law don’t complain when someone enforces it.  Don’t like the law?  Then change it.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you are bitching about adult debate and you say this shit....WTF.

it is a reality lime it or not.

sorry it makes you sad but the fact is it is a federal CRIME to cross the boarder iligaly . every other federal CRIME you do the full time  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

These are people risking everything to flee situations so dire that their lives are in mortal danger daily........and when they get to our great countries with hopes of some sort of better life we have fucking assholes like JT the retard advocating for their families to be split up.

It doesnt get any lower than that.....especially when the USA is largely responsible for the refugee crisis in the first place 

Stfu stupid you called for the murder of all police and political figures innout country. You sound like a fucking idiot pretending to care about people

• Like 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

Stfu stupid you called for the murder of all police and political figures innout country. You sound like a fucking idiot pretending to care about people

police and politicians are evil people......these immigrants are victims. Now fuck off you retarded motherfucker.....get back to digging that ditch 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

police and politicians are evil people......these immigrants are victims. Now fuck off you retarded motherfucker.....get back to digging that ditch 

Some police some politicians are evil. Your painting with a broad brush is ignorant and you’re better than that. Your a good man. 

Happy fathers day

Just now, jtssrx said:

Some police some politicians are evil. Your painting with a broad brush is ignorant and you’re better than that. Your a good man. 

Happy fathers day

Thank you JT...happy fathers day to you as well. Way to be the bigger man this morning !!!!!!!!!!111111

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Thank you JT...happy fathers day to you as well. Way to be the bigger man this morning !!!!!!!!!!111111

You know I just want to enjoy my wife kids and family and friends these days. I know thats all you really want to. We are headed to Ocean Prime for a Wague tomahawk ribeye from Australia. Super pumped. 

Enjoy today you earned it

Just now, jtssrx said:

You know I just want to enjoy my wife kids and family and friends these days. I know thats all you really want to. We are headed to Ocean Prime for a Wague tomahawk ribeye from Australia. Super pumped. 

Enjoy today you earned it

I gotta go to  bed and then to work tonight. I almost went to Ocean Prime but we went to Capital Grille instead when we were up there. I bet you're pumped......that is an awesome meal you are gonna have

Trump was elected on his immigration stand. Get used to it. It's going to get MUCH WORSE!!!

If he survives this big Mueller invest, and other lawsuits, he's really gonna' crank up the heat. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump was elected on his immigration stand. Get used to it. It's going to get MUCH WORSE!!!

If he survives this big Mueller invest, and other lawsuits, he's really gonna' crank up the heat. 

It must really drive you nuts that you cant talk any of the illegal migrant brown skin truckers into banging your blown out ASS cause of YOUR ASS ODOR !

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It must really drive you nuts that you cant talk any of the illegal migrant brown skin truckers into banging your blown out ASS cause of YOUR ASS ODOR !

Does it frost your ass that I don't have ta' get up for nothin', and I will still make anywhere from 10-40 K tomorrow if the market goes up? 

I want you to think of that while you're walking around some shitty industrial building, on the verge of getting zapped by 220 V !!!

Oh, by the way...............WHERE"S MY 5 GRAND?????  

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Happy fathers day

All police are complicit. The thin blue line encourages abuse of power and unnecessary violence. ACAB, end of story.

The USA has too many people already. 

We certainly don't need fat, ugly, pregnant sows, and loser-head guys from central America, to burden us anymore. 

Let them go back where they came from. The USA is not the catch-all for human refuse of the world. 

WE SIMPLY CAN NOT AFFORD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

One could argue that a junkie is a victim. And when he robs a store he is just doing what he needs to do. I do not believe that either.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

and FTR i think for the most part we should just ship them back,  even the ones in situations we created 

They can go back. IF they don't want to be separated from their kids they can drop their asylum claim and waltz their ass right back across the border.